os don't cry can't see u in pain

cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
she wanted some answers which were supposed to be given by him , the one whom she loved more than her life , the whom she gave the first priority , whom she trusted blindly , her luv abhay . pia was taken aback coz of whatever happened in the dandia night of the mount college . though her heart was still not believing on what she saw but her eyes were saying sumthing else . she decided that this time she will not let him go widout giving her the answers . her sister misha was lieing on the death bed coz sum vampire bit her n what she saw was totally unexpected . she took her car n advanced towards the raichand mansion but to her surprise the house was locked . she called abhay again n again but he did not even bother to pick it up . now the only place left was the forests of dehradun .

abhay was sitting on a bench near the tea stall which was shut . his eyes were red coz tears but he was trying his best to not let them cum out . he was all confused to what to do right now . he was stuck in a situation in which he had to chose his luv or family . suddenly a light disturbrd him . he looked around n was surprised to see his luv pia cuming towards him in his car . "what is she doing here this time ?" he asked to himself .
pia was now going to ask her Q/A session but again abhay turned his face in other direction . he knew that is not that much strong to answer her questions .
pia came out of her car n advanced towards him turned his face n was shocked to see him crying .finally the long silence in the dark was broken
pia " abhay what happened ?" wid a concern voice
abhay trying hard not to cry said " nothing , y r u here ?everything is over right
pia knew that there was sumthing he was hiding n asked " abhay please tell me y r u crying ? don't u trust me or ...
before she could say sumthing she found abhay was hugging her as tight as possible like she would go if he left her .
"abhay what happened tell me "
he looked in her eyes wid all the love , guilt,anger n confusion filled in them coming in form of tears . pia wiped off his tears n said
" sweetheart m sorry ! tell me hat happened ? u can share wid me "
abhay again hugging her tightly said " m sorry pia ! m sorry for whatever i did wid u .m sorry for hurting u n m sorry for not trusting u but i wanted to keep u safe n i was not having any choice pia . i had to chose between u n my family pia. u only said that ur family is important n u...
before he could say sumthing pia wid guiltyness in her voice said " m sorry abhay "
" no need to say sorry pia . "
he was crying n the tears of blood were rolling down his cheeks now . she just did not know what she was about to but did that coz her heart was saying so !
she brought her lips close to his cold ones n placed them gently but slowly that soft kiss turned out to be a passionate one as if taking out each other's pain .they were exploring each other's mouth n then finally broke it after sumtime . they went into each other's body making them one by a passionate hug n spent the whole night there like that .

i don't know if it was good or not but i really wanted to write this OS coz i wanted this to happen in the show . i found many people bashing pia n cvs for such story but as it is a dark supernatural show it was needed there so i made one os if it helps . please hit the like button n leave ur precious comments guys!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice OS yaar.⭐️...
luved it,
written well, 
continue soon.😊..
Edited by madhuri16 - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice OS
Loved it
i'm sure, pia will come back to abhay. .
Brilliant work
ilove99 thumbnail
its too cute and lovely!
Edited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
anshita14 thumbnail
its luvly...
i wish we could see dis in d show also
cuteteddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri16