Posted: 12 years ago
please go back. we want Jeevika and Viren not you and Jeevika πŸ˜­ I hope that the marriage doesn't get broken off, JeeVi are really cute and they are made for each other😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This manan is getting on my nerves. why did he come back? Urrgh and now is he going to tell her his dil ki baat in front of the whole wadera family? I really hope Virat senses something fishy and kicks him out. 
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know, why is he here? JeeVi's relationship has only just started and Manan's there as an obstacle already! :( The CVs should give time for JeeVi's relationship to develop before doing anything. We haven't evn had proper JeeVi scenes yet. Please, I hope the CVs don't ruin everything, I hope they have something good in store for us.

JeeVi rocks <3333 I want JeeVi too. <3
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I knw why is dr manan there he just should go back and leave Jeevi alone there so cute together and meant to be, he just should leave them alone
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I used to like Dr.Manan n Jeevika but when Viren made his entry I so wanna see Jeevi together...they are such a sweet couple...GO AWAY DR.MANAN ...COME AFTER SOME WEEK 
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
God i jus hate dis man, he was in my other favourite show as else and dat to between the leads, now in dis show as else  

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
🀣 I still think this dude is 'USELESS' 🀣 !! if u really like her why didnt u confess whn she told u abt her rishta 😑 ! why come between Jeevi when the gurl has finally started xceptin Viren 😑 !! go AWAY 😑 !! 

isn't he a DOCTOR πŸ˜• ? !! why didnt i see him ever wid any patient πŸ˜• ! 
God Cinevista Seriously .-. ! 

Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@Adiyalicious lol Dr.Manan has left all his patient n went to masouri ...sorry cant spell the name of that place...Also he didn't  read that patient's file..he said he will read it tomorrow...He was the only doctor now what will happen to those ppl
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Cinevista Should learn the Meanin of DOCTOR πŸ˜† ! or watch Greys anatomy 🀣 !! 
where there is FUN, TEARS, ROMANCE ! yet u can say they doctors !
buh why does these CVs always forget this πŸ˜• ! first CMG n now this .-. 

--Preeti-- thumbnail
GRRR i DONT like Dr.Manan! He needs to LEAVE! (Jeevi alone πŸ˜ƒ)