Revathi ya need a life!!!

calizgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i think its just really stupid how revathi be trying to ruin her own sons life, I mean shes defintatly has  lost her marbles or is just plain pathetic. Wow a mother making plans on how to savotage her sons marriage really b**** like get a damn life and grow up. UGHH she makes me so angry and at the same time it just looks ludicrous. I jus wish her character be cut soonn!!!!🤢 What do you guys think?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I hope sam finds out wat. She's upto .. Lol  i hope he kicks her out of the house n his life he  doesnt even deserve this bullshit from her :@ hope revthi gets punished like ira did hope sam brings revthi on the street too :D
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: heydon

I hope sam finds out wat. She's upto .. Lol i hope he kicks her out of the house n his life he doesnt even deserve this bullshit from her :@ hope revthi gets punished like ira did hope sam brings revthi on the street too :D

agree with u..
sugarplum5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's sooo hateful...A big woman like that should be an example instead of trying to destroy others. I hope that she gets kicked out by her husband and son.
calizgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Im glad you guys agree with me 😊 I hate her lol and i wish she just gets a life lol
ssfbaybee23 thumbnail
Ugh I can't stand to see Revathi's ugly face and monkey ears anymore.  No matter how much she tries, she'll never succeed!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg yes! she needs to go asap...sam shud realize wat his mom is upto n really kick her out the house & life literally ...