Shahid & Anu share a lip-lock *Shahid replies PG 3

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Shahid-Anushka is badmaash company

The actors were spotted getting cozy at a recent film success party

Mehul S Thakkar

Posted On Friday, October 14, 2011 at 02:04:53 AM

Shahid and Anushka, after warming up to each other inside the house, went to the balcony and shared a very romantic lip-lock," revealed an eyewitness about the highlight of Imran Khan's Mere Brother Ki Dulhan success party.

In fact, the eyewitness told Mumbai Mirror that they were so caught up in the moment that they were oblivious to the rest of the guests, who were very uncomfortable to be around them.

The eyewitness added, "The duo were incontrollable and were on top of each other. It was only when another celebrity guest told them that the media were still downstairs and they could easily be spotted that they decided to come back inside."

With Bipasha reportedly out of Shahid's radar and Ranveer out of Anushka's, the industry has been abuzz with speculation over what's brewing between the Badmaash Company co-stars.

The eyewitness also recounted, "Shahid and Anushka walked hand-in-hand at the party and were seen interacting with other guests. They also went to congratulate Imran together."

In the past too, the two made headlines for their rumoured off-screen romance following their on-screen chemistry in Parmeet Sethi's project, in 2010. And now, reportedly, Shahid and Anushka are gearing up to romance each other on-screen again for Maneesh Sharma's untitled project (Mumbai Mirror, October 12, 2011)

While Shahid and Anushka remained unavailable for comment, the actress' manager replied via text message, "These claims from your eyewitness about Anushka are defamatory and untrue."

Edited by Katalicious - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
LOL this news is so random! I doubt it's true...anyone ever heard of this before?

Poor Sasha! He's being linked to everyone nowadays! ๐Ÿ˜†
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only reason i doubt this news story is because it continues to suggest that Shahid Kapoor and Bipasha had a 'thing'.  
I would even believe that Shahid made out with Ranveer before i believe he had a fling with bips.

youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: masakaliii

The only reason i doubt this news story is because it continues to suggest that Shahid Kapoor and Bipasha had a 'thing'.  

I would even believe that Shahid made out with Ranveer before i believe he had a fling with bips.

I'd have a tough time believing it of Ranveer but since it's Bollywood...who the hell knows?
That Bips thing is just a joke...gotta be...it's against nature!
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So while PC is painting to town red with her lover who stole not only her dil but her pinky too, Shahid decides to have his own film ๐Ÿ˜‰ Not sure if I believe this tho ๐Ÿ˜›
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I guess this is what Masand was talking about:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1914472 Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Can not beleive.Shahid-Anushka suddenly lip locking in a balcony.Isn't Anushka with Arjun Kapoor?
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Can not beleive.Shahid-Anushka suddenly lip locking in a balcony.Isn't Anushka with Arjun Kapoor?

Well he wasn't on the balcony. Bad luck.
I doubt this is true. If they walked hand to hand then where r the pics? As far as the article suggests the media were downstairs right?๐Ÿ˜†

anyways if SRK-Karan/Arjun can happen then Shahid-Ranveer can happen aswell๐Ÿ˜› Its BO after all
Katalicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kal El

I guess this is what Masand was talking about:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1914472

OMG so is Masand always right?!๐Ÿ˜ฒ