Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hiya Guys!

Well, read about the episode havent seen it yet, however it got me thinking. With Shyam saying hes definitely going to marry Khushi i wonder if he gets his way, the aunt is very forceful so will probably say her babuji wouldve liked it like this and he sends his blessings. With that all on her shoulders, Khushi might say yes.. so a quicky wedding is on its way.

Khushi comes to the Raizadas and tells them she has to finish up her job asap as she getting married. That hits a nerve in Arnav and notices shes no longer her bubbly self when the rest of the family are jolly and happy for her.  

He wonders whats up and finds out shes marrying a guy just so she isnt left "alone"..

Fast forward to the wedding day, Arnav comes to see Babuji whos in a coma (Say anjali had a hosp app so Arnav just went to see him lol) suddenly he gets up (cliche, yes lol) and tells Arnav the truth. Hearing what has happened he cant help himself and decides to go and stop the wedding. 

At the wedding Khushi has lost all her bubbliness and Arnav tries to get her attention but as he has no invitation card hes told to go.. He tries to get around the guards but Shyam spots him and gets the guys to take him away.. so hes whisked away somewhere.

All the while the wedding continues.. it comes to the sindoor (red powder) part and Arnav storms in stopping the wedding and his hand stops Shyam but the rest of the powder thats on Arnavs hand fills Khushis parting.. and thats when he marries Khushi and finds out his brother in law is a two timer. 

Lol confusing right? πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was a really good prediction πŸ‘
IronyDied thumbnail
really! aww that would be very nice but how will it bring the hate track cause this way it will be no one to hate naπŸ˜†
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
good one...but i dont think it will happen this way...
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜†wow nice prediction yaar...i will be really happy to see something like that than the type of marriage the news and aticles are providing us with
sunaina02 thumbnail
 A quite filmy one !

Good imagination πŸ‘πŸΌ
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice prediction πŸ‘πŸΌ
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww thanks guys... yesh it is quite filmy shilmy πŸ˜› lol

Hate track.. ahh i was kinda hoping theyd change that πŸ˜†
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
good prediction!!!!
let's see wat happens!!!!
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Henna 786

Hiya Guys!

Well, read about the episode havent seen it yet, however it got me thinking. With Shyam saying hes definitely going to marry Khushi i wonder if he gets his way, the aunt is very forceful so will probably say her babuji wouldve liked it like this and he sends his blessings. With that all on her shoulders, Khushi might say yes.. so a quicky wedding is on its way.

Khushi comes to the Raizadas and tells them she has to finish up her job asap as she getting married. That hits a nerve in Arnav and notices shes no longer her bubbly self when the rest of the family are jolly and happy for her.  

He wonders whats up and finds out shes marrying a guy just so she isnt left "alone"..

Fast forward to the wedding day, Arnav comes to see Babuji whos in a coma (Say anjali had a hosp app so Arnav just went to see him lol) suddenly he gets up (cliche, yes lol) and tells Arnav the truth. Hearing what has happened he cant help himself and decides to go and stop the wedding. 

At the wedding Khushi has lost all her bubbliness and Arnav tries to get her attention but as he has no invitation card hes told to go.. He tries to get around the guards but Shyam spots him and gets the guys to take him away.. so hes whisked away somewhere.

All the while the wedding continues.. it comes to the sindoor (red powder) part and Arnav storms in stopping the wedding and his hand stops Shyam but the rest of the powder thats on Arnavs hand fills Khushis parting.. and thats when he marries Khushi and finds out his brother in law is a two timer. 
nice prediction...seriously I would love to see thatπŸ˜ƒ but as you said it is sooo damn confusingπŸ˜•
Lol confusing right? πŸ˜†