Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ok first congrts to all forumwasi...for completeing 1 year...n also congrts to all the winner...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
ok now my speach--

OMG,OMG..I won an award..😭😭..m crying..meri to asu hi nehi ruk rahe hai...khushi k asu...🀣🀣..first of all I would like to thanks God jinhone mujhe is dharti pe bheja n jinhone meri perents n sare reletives ko mujhe jhelne ki shakti(not talking about Shakti Kapoor🀣)..di..n then thanks to my to cousin sis jinhone mujhe net pe ane k liye encourge kia..hala ki unhe nehi pata tha k unka bo encourgement unpe itna bhari parega bcoz now m addicted with fb n IF..n iske liye doshi bo hai..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£..aur sabse dat bhi pari unhe..🀣..n then my frnd Anusree jisne mujhe IF ka rasta dikhaya..but ane k bad m ek silent reader thi but then thanks to Asena jisne mujhe encourge kia k me likhu🀣...n then Rumi jiski banayi hui thread pe me updts post karti hu...🀣🀣...n thanks to me bcoz celebrity ka read acc dhundna koi asan kam to nehi hai na..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£..pata hai kitna mushkil hai...🀣🀣...
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Omfg! I have Won! Gossshhh! Maybe I did'nt preumed to be but you People made me with your support and Love! 😳
Thank you for those who've Voted for Me! 😳
Thank you so Much for this Achievement! I'm really Contented! 😳

Congrats to All the Winners! ❀️

Roma Amazing Effort for Creating this Gorgeous thread, And all the VM and Siggy Makers Charismatic Work by you People! πŸ‘

Thank you so Much! πŸ€—

I Lub you Alll! πŸ€—

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congracs 2 all d winnier!!!!!
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH

THANKYOU ALL FOR VOTING FOR ME
&
To the organisers for doing so much hard work and putting together this fantastic piece.. so much work time and energy has gone into these awards.

I say you guys are the Gems.

WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS - LOVE U ALL.

My gift for you all.

JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratzzz  to all the winners
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
see all the audience iss sooo happy 4 u all  Edited by vampyrgirlricha - 12 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

first I want ur speach Romu...

realy 😳 eshhh ☺️
wait kro...lemme think on whom to thank πŸ˜† 
romaila thumbnail
My Dear Freinds and nautanki HB waasion
First of thanks alot for making me feel like a boss u all were truly very  shareef employess . I was much eager for these awards as apun ka dhabba was bored of wearing old siggies from past few weeks.   Thanks to you all for giving this opprtunity of wearing new siggies for my dhabba πŸ˜›...dhabba is much glad now . As its a winning speech how can i forget about supporters πŸ˜‰ specially my librarian who still thinks m a hard working student who never wastses her spare time on chit chat (though i've always used it for chitchat πŸ˜†), in all this chit chat my keyboard once had an heart attack πŸ˜• and bechara is taking bed rest in store room
...mera pyara mouse ka to poocho heee mat πŸ˜† it knows its job now and always clicks double as a result Vijay Bhiya ki entry b dekhney ko mil jati hai πŸ˜†...thanx to my HB frnds specialy Disha, Sumi and Anu helping in making of policy chat chat bus chat he chatπŸ˜† and junior for encouraging me for writing dakhiyanoosi posts πŸ˜›...Thanks to all luv u all muaaahhhπŸ˜›
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow
mast speeches by all winnersπŸ‘

romaila thumbnail
Deshu...i know ur here reading all comments πŸ˜† band karo yeh estalking ka game yaar...come back to forum and enjoy  as yeh ghar humara hai aur humara haq hai yahan espamming ka πŸ˜› espam espam...come to HB if ur free 😊 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
naah romi, dont feel like