Mishka TS-Feeling called love-Part 2 up

AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello! 
I'm mostly an on and off viewer of this show, as I'm not a big fan of the vampire thing, but I LOVE Priya Wal, so watch the show sometimes, just for her. So, being, probably one of the only Mishka shippers (despite the track not even being properly started yet) I realised their story is probably not going to go anywhere, and wrote my own little two shot on what I think should be the start of their story. Part one's below'I'll be posting part two soon (hopefully). I don't expect a lot of people to reply, as I know Abhiya is the main craze'but I just wanted to share this.

Part One

"Kabir! What the HELL is this?!" Exclaimed Piya, shaking a pair of dandiya sticks under Kabir's nose. 

Kabir looked at the dandiya sticks, and cursed under his breath as he realised that they were his. The very same pair in which he had, quite ineffectively hidden his secret love note to Misha. He didn't know whether he should blame himself for trusting Angad, or Piya for peeking at a personal letter. Blaming Angad was undoubtedly out of the question, as it was inevitable that he would stupidly lose the sticks or leave them behind, somewhere.

"Idiot. paanch minute pehle hi toh diye the use." Thought Kabir.

"Hellooo! Kabir!" Piya waved her hand in front of Kabir's face, snapping him out of his reverie. 

"Huh'haan'Piya'yeh toh'dandiya sticks hain." Said Kabir, biting his lip nervously as his eyes roamed around the room, looking for the person who had started making his hearbeats faster at her mere sight. 

"Oh shut up Kabir. Main stupid nahin hoon. Maine tumhare not so secret note padha. How could you Kabir?!" 

He flushed, as she glared at him with cold eyes, penetrating his skin. How could he explain the magnitude of his feelings for Misha? It didn't make sense'one minute she was his best friend, and the next, he was falling for her. His feelings developed so rapidly, he didn't even have time to grasp their full meaning before he went on the 'mission' to confess his love to Misha. 

"Piya'." He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

"Tum ise yeh aaj dene vaale the?" Asked Piya, the cold expression in her eyes now replaced with soft curiosity. Kabir nodded his head, as he tried to find adequate words to explain his love'his devotion to Misha. 

"I know tum upset ho, but yaar'I love her!" He said, immediately regretting his words. 

He didn't know where the words had come from. He hadn't meant to say that. Yes, he loved her, but he didn't want to tell Piya that'not yet anyway'Until he had sufficient proof for the depths of his feelings, telling Piya would be as good as jumping off a cliff and surviving to be torn to shreds by a starving tiger. These Dobriyal sisters were fiercly protective, he had come to know from his past relationship with Piya. 

"Kabir, how can you even say that? Misha?! Tumhe patah hain na ki voh tumhe kaccha chaba jaayegi? She'll kill you Kabir!" Said Piya, flailing her arms around wildly and feeling a strange sense of surprise at the recently uttered words about a certain someone's feelings.

"I know Piya, but I have to tell her! Main har roz aise nahin reh sakta yaar! Agar main use nahin bataya, then everytime I see her, I'll wonder'agar maine us se I love you bola hota, toh kya hota?" 

"Tum samajh kyun nahin rahe Kabir? If you say it, you'll regret it. Tumhe yaad nahin hain Angad ke saath kya hua tha?!" 

"I can't live with the what ifs and buts Piya. Misha ke saath mujhe kabhi kisi cheez ka regret nahin hua hain. And if I dont'I will regret it'and tumhe isse kyun itni problem ho rahi hain?" Asked Kabir, quirking up an eyebrow.

"Because you're going to hurt her Kabir! Agar tum us se apne infatuation ka confession karoge toh-"

"Are you serious?! Pehli baat, yeh koi 'infatuation' nahi hain. This is real, true love. And second, tumhe seriously lagta hain ki jab main apne possible heart aur body break ke taraf jaa rahaan hoon, ki main Misha ko hurt karoonga?!"

"Haan Kabir, because tum'." He tuned out her voice as his eyes searched, once again, for her. He yearned to see her every second that she was gone. Her boisterous behaviour and larger than life appearance always brought a smile on his face. She had been his solid rock wall through thick and thin'not to mention she looked jaw-droppingly gorgeous today.

"Ab yeh Misha kahaan gayi? I should go look for her. Anyway, I need an excuse, Piya ka lecture skip karne ke liye'" Thought Kabir, turning away from the croud, an expression of rapt attention on his face.

"Uh'yeah Pia'you're right. I'll forget about her, ab tum mujhe mere sticks de do."

"No."

"Arrey?! Agar tum mujhe nahin do gi, toh main dandiya kaise khelunga?"

"Tum kahin aur se le aayo, main tumhe yeh sticks nahin dungi." 

"Please yaar'"

"No Kabir." She said in a tone as strict as Miss Batra's.

"Okay, mat do, but main toh le sakta hoon na." As the words escaped his mouth, he swiped at her hands, grabbing the sticks and running as fast as he could, away from Piya.

"KABIR! STOP IT KABIR! COME BACK!" She screamed, lifting the hem of her lehnga and sprinting after him, banging into people in the process. 

Kabir kept running, until he saw Misha making annoyed faces at Tracker, who was putting on some lipgloss. 

"Hey MISH!" He waved wildly at her, and she looked up, smiling at him. 

"What's up Thakur?" She asked, as he jogged over to her, panting heavily, the dandiya sticks clutched firmly in his hands.

"Kabir'.no'." Said Piya, who had started panting just like Kabir. 

Kabir turned to look at Piya, who gaped back beseechingly. Her chocolate eyes, the very pair that he had loved so dearly not very long ago, were nearly begging him to listen to her. 

"Uh'tum aaj bohot sundar lag rahi ho Mish. Very pretty." He said, flushing slightly as the word pretty protruded from his mouth. He looked away, unable to meet Misha's furious gaze. 
"Tum use hurt karoge Kabir'" Those words were still ringing in his ear, when he made the decision to not confess. The simple thought of possibly hurting Misha was too big a price to pay for his regret free conscience. He knew that he had started loving Misha, but she was his best-friend before anything else, and as a friend, he had no right to profess his love and put her in a unnecesarily uncomfortable position. Piya might be lying, just to save his sorry @#!, but he couldn't risk that 0.1% chance of her being right, and a situation to arise where he actually would hurt Misha's feelings. 

"Thakur! Tum mera mazaak uda rahein ho?" Exclaimed Misha, rolling up imaginary sleeves that she was so used to rolling up before running after a 'victim'. Kabir gulped as he saw Misha roll up her imaginary sleeves, knowing very well that it was a sign of danger.

"No Misha, main toh bas-" He hung his hands up in surrender as Misha interrupted him, furious.

"Accha? Main abhi bata hoon'you better run Kabir!" She said, counting down from ten, glaring at the terrified young man in front of her.

"Arrey yaar, abhi toh main bhaag ke aaya tha'you bloody Dobrials, sab koi bhagane pe tule ho." 

"'.Five'four'three'two-"

"AAHHH!!" Kabir screamed, dropping his dandiyas and sprinting from the scene with his remaining dignity and body water (considering he had sweated it all out dancing and what not). 

Grinning, Misha put her foot forward to start running, promptly slipping on the sticks that Kabir had dropped. She picked them up, muttering foul insults to a particular 'royal family member' under her breath. 

"Idiot'Apne dandiya sticks toh'" Her speech faltered as she noticed a strip of paper sticking out from a cut in the sticks.

"Yeh kya hain'" She whispered to herself, pulling at the at milky white edge of a piece of paper. 

-To be continued-

Ana
Edited by AY_candy_luver - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey !! Ana ... This is a really good piece of writing ... I just loved it ... Me too watch this show only for Priya Wal ...please do continue this ... I would love to read it till the end ...
You have written it beautifully and if possible plz pm me the next tym you update ... but please continue ... okay 😛😛

Arpita
oh yes continue this... u r good writer 😛
Swati_Hegde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
YAYYY! MISHKA! ❤️ Since AbhIya track is of no use any more, I'm starting to prefer Mishka now!! Update soon and PM me when you write the second chapter! 👏
xoxo
Swati
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Really Nice! Mish finds out herself!
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Hey Ana i enjoyed reading it am a die hard fan of Priya Wal and u know i always wanted sumone 2 write an Os or ff 4 Misha and Kabir but it never happend and 2day u fulfilled my wishes by writting dis Thanx 4 giving dis OS 2 us
AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow guys! I didn't really expect any response, but thank you so much for all of them. They really made me happy. Anyway, here is part two, which concludes the two shot. Hope you enjoy.

Part 2

Misha's eyes widened as they devoured the words written on the paper. A million thoughts ran around frantically in her overcrowded, wry brain, primarily involving beating up Kabir and causing him a great amount of pain.

Pia watched the colour on Misha's face, along with her expression change rapidly as her eyes raced with the words on the paper. Pia gulped, trying to think of something intelligent and soothing to say.

"M…M…Misha…? " Her voice came out fumbled and weak, and didn't attract her fuming sister's attention. She cursed inwardly as the words she uttered failed to calm Misha down. Now, more than ever, she wanted to give a good earful to Kabir, for coming up with this brilliant 'secret love message' idea in the first place. She didn't really understand how he didn't realize that Misha would hate something like this, when he had been her best friend since he was three! How could he fail to notice how much she had detested it when Angad had claimed his undying love for her. How could he not comprehend…Pia's angry, mental ramble was interrupted as Misha got up, rolled up the piece of paper and with a very confused expression walked away from Pia and Tracker.

x x x

Misha closed her eyes, trying to find some peace from the events that had just occurred. It was completely futile, as the words on the paper echoed in her ears, holding her mind captive.

"My dear Misha. I know tum samjhogi ki jo main kar raha hoon, voh bohot cowardly hain."

Hell yeah she did! How could he single-handedly chose the cheesiest and most cowardly method to confess something as alien as the prospect of love to her? Under normal circumstances, he was always flaunting his royal blood, and how that somehow, illogically caused him to have the courage to do anything. Clearly, his royal blood did not enable him to stick to his convictions and be a man of his word. His voice continued dictating the letter in her head. The very same letter that she had read over at least fifteen times in the past half and hour.

"I know tum mujhe bohot maarogi. Mujhpe cheekho gi, mujhe gaali dogi…"

Oh,how right he was. That was the first thought that had popped in her head. To scream at him, to beat him black and blue and to curse him into oblivion. Oh, how she wished she had done exactly that. How she cursed herself for reading on. How badly she wanted to shred that piece of paper into tiny little pieces and throw it at his incorrigible, unsupportable, love-struck face. But she had read on…until the very end, which left her so befuddled and unsure…

"But I don't care Mish."

He should have cared. He should have cared and worried about how much pain she would cause him for committing the crime of loving her. He should have cared so much that he stop writing. A tiny voice inside her also desperately screamed that at the very least, he should have cared enough not to hurt her by writing the letter.

"If I don't say this, it'll eat me up. I can't live every moment of my day thinking about you…fantasizing about you. Misha, I love you."

That was the part that made Misha hitch her breath. Never, ever in her life had she thought that Kabir of all people would fall in love with her. An outbreak of different emotions burst forth at the sight of those three wretched words from her best friend. She felt furious at him for claiming his love for her. She felt confused about how and when the 'love' had happened. She was curious to know why exactly he was disillusioned into thinking that he actually did love her. And she couldn't understand why she had not gone and beaten him up, but had continued reading.

"The fact is simple Mish. I've known you since I was three, and you were two. Mere life ke sabse memorable moments mein kahin na kahin tumhara appearance hua hain. You've always been there, constantly making me smile when I'm down. Beating the crap out of me when I did wrong. Teasing me for my first crush…first girlfriend…holding my hand for my failures, successes and helping me get through life without turning into a wreck."

He was right. They had been in each other's life for every memorable moment. She recalled the first time she had slapped a boy….it had been him, after he'd made fun of her stupid pigtails that mumma had forced her to wear. He'd been there for her first fight with an idiotic boy who had dared to call her a weak, powerless girl. He'd watched from the side, laughing so hard tears came out of his eyes, as Misha whipped the boy's ***. When the boy had returned with one of his friends, Kabir had stood up for her. He'd helped her beat them up, and ensure that they never return again. He'd been there when her dog had died. He'd been the shoulder that she had cried on, apart from her dad's, of course. He'd been there every time her dad was away, and her mom was too busy with Panchi's ballet recitals and her projects. He was there every time she felt under-appreciated, with his smug smirk and an idiotic prank his head.

"You're the one constant in my life Mish, and I love this constant so, so dearly. Isn't it kind of logical then, ki main tumse pyaar karne laga hoon? Its bound to happen eventually…"

Was it really bound to happen eventually? Does everyone fall in love? More importantly, and frighteningly, why did it not seem like such a bad thing to Misha? Why had she actually read and re-read every part of the letter? Why had she analysed each word in the letter excessively? Why did her heart smile when she recalled all the memories she shared with him?

"Hellooo…Misha!"

Misha blinked, and turned around to see a very irritated Panchi waving her hand in Misha's face.

"Thank god! Finally! Kitne der se main tumhe wake up karne ki koshish kar rahi thi."

"What is it Birdie?" Asked Misha, frowning. She was not happy to be interrupted in her stream of thoughts.

"Tum apna phone party pe bhool ke aayi ho. Bas, tumhe dene aayi thi." Said Panchi, handing Misha her phone. Misha took the phone silently, fingering the keypad, deep in thought.

"Ahem. Ahem. Humari jungle Misha itni gehri soch mein kyun hain?" Asked Panchi, a playful tone intonated in her voice. Misha rolled her eyes at her sister.

"Birdie, tumhara kaam ho gaya, now fly back to your room. Okay?"

"God! I don't even know why I bother-!" Huffed Panchi, just as her phone rang, interrupting her tirade.

"Oh yay! I got it!" Squeeled Panchi, jumping up and down in happiness.

"What? Panchi, tumhara mood ekdum switch kaise ho gaya?" Asked Misha.

"Actually I'd asked Piya to send me a song that I really wanted as a ringtone, and finally she sent it."

"What song?"

Panchi pressed play on her mobile, and Misha closed her eyes to listen to the song. She hoped dearly that music would distract her from the worrying thoughts buzzing around in her brain.

Do you hear me,

I'm talking to you

Across the water across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend…

Her eyes shot open, and she groaned inwardly as the concept was brought forth again. Why was she thinking so much about this? Was it really necessary to sit and ponder about a stupid, cheesy love letter? It was Kabir for god's sake! She could just go and beat him up and it would all be over!

You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend…

"AARGH!! That's it! I'm going to fix this!" She screamed out loud pulling at her hair. All this contemplation was driving her crazy! She needed some answers, and there was just one person who could help her there…

x x x

Kabir walked over to his window, annoyed at the loud 'thwacks' that were repeatedly sounding up against his window, every five seconds. He figured it was the wind, causing a branch of the tree in his garden to bang loudly against the window. As he leaned out to close the window, a loud hiss caused him to look down, confused.

"Kabir, you idiot! Come down!" He blinked, then pinched himself to make sure that he wasn't dreaming. He couldn't believe the sight in front of him. Misha…his Misha, was throwing stones at his window in the middle of the night.

"KABIR! K*****Y! NEECHE AATA HAIN YAA MAIN TUJHE DRAG KARUN?!" He shook his head, trying to stop himself from gaping, open mouthed, at her beautiful form. He nodded his head silently, and with a feeling of utter excitement, rushed down the stairs. He felt like jumping up and down, just as he'd seen giggly girls do before, as he pushed his back door open, leading into his garden.

"Thank god. Paanch aur second hote toh main andar aane vaali thi."

He smiled unconsciously at her irritated figure, his eyes melting as he felt pure love coursing through his veins, just like one would sense adrenaline through their veins.

She flinched uncomfortably at his soppy smile, marveling at how she had not noticed this before.

"Stop it Thakur." She said, uncomfortably digging her hands in her pockets. He snapped out of his moment, blushing profusely at being caught in the act.

"Sorry, I was just…" He faltered and Misha frowned at him.

"I know Kabir." She said in an uncharacteristically serious tone.

"Know what?" He asked, frowning.

"Maine tumhara stupid love note padh liya hain." She said, folding her arms across her chest. Kabir stared at her, panic coursing rapidly through his body, pumping fiercely into his heart. He could feel all his blood rush to his head, and was just counting down for her fist to collide with his stomach, trembling with fright.

"How could you Kabir?" Her words were uncharacteristically softly, and he immediately sensed the underlined pain in her voice. Why did her question hurt him so much? Only a few hours ago, Pia had asked the exact same question, and he had panicked. Now…he felt an unbearably uncomfortable, painful feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Tum mere saath aisa kaise kar sakte ho?" Anger had somehow edged into her voice in the course of the few seconds she took to repeat the sentence. Her ire caused him to feel a sense of anger as well. Why was it such a big crime for him to develop feelings for a girl as incredible as her? He was human after all! He didn't do it on purpose, and even if he had, why was it such a big frickin' deal?!

"Accha?! Tumhe kya lagta hain? I chose to fall for you?" He said bitterly, folding his arms across his chest in contempt. She swallowed silently, unconsciously placing of a lock of her unruly hair behind her ear. To any passer-by, it would have seemed like an insignificant action, but to Kabir, who had known her for seventeen years of his life…it was the clearest signal that she had felt hurt by his statement. That, and of course her deep brown eyes, that had softened considerably, holding a wounded expression.

"Misha, I'm sorry yaar. I didn't mean it like that. I was just…" She shook her head, feeling surprised at the inexplicable pain she was experiencing in her chest,  somewhere between her lungs and heart.. Why did he think his comment had hurt her? It really hadn't. Maybe she just had acidity or something…she'd eaten really weird looking food at the dandiya party anyway.

"I don't care." She said, still feeling weird about her 'chest' pain…and wondering whether she should just go home and ask mumma to give her some bizarre concoction. Her 'home made remedies' always seemed to work.

"But I care Misha. I don't want to hurt you but…tum Dobriyal sisters ka deal kya hain yaar? Why is it such a big crime that I have feelings for you?" Said Kabir, a hint of playfulness in his speech. Under normal circumstances, Misha would have slapped him, grinning. The situation, however, was not normal, and Misha was in a unusually serious mood.

"Because you're my best friend Kabir. I can't break your heart dude…mujh se nahin hoga. Par main tumse jhoot bhi nahin bol sakti yaar. And if I break your heart…I…just…" She sighed, running a hand through her hair, avoiding his gaze. She couldn't look him in the eyes and say what she was going to say. It was a cowardly sentiment really. Cowardly and selfish. She didn't want to hurt him, because it would hurt her, and she was too scared to break his heart. What would happen to their friendship? Naturally it would deteriorate after such an incident.

"I know Mish…isiliye I decided to not to tell you. I was gonna put the sticks away…I dunno tumhe kahaan se mile…" Misha snorted, rolling her eyes at her friend's short-term memory.

"You dropped them when you ran away from me like a cissy." She said, as a look of understanding dawned on Kabir's face. It made him look rather idiotic, and Misha couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Kabir smiled, pleased as the sound of her loud, familiar laughs flooded his ears.

"God Thakur, tum kaise weirdly stare kar rahe ho mujhe!" Kabir flushed, and started grinning as he saw the smirk on Misha's face.

"Its called love Mish." The moment those words escaped his mouth, the smirk slipped off her face, and she shook her head at him.

"Don't Kabir. Please don't…" She folded her arms across her chest.

"Why Mish? Itna bura kya hain isme?" He asked, a tone of genuine curiosity in his voice.

"Because I don't believe in love anymore, so you'll be wasting your time."

"So? I wasn't wasting my time Pia? I don't care Mish. The fact that you don't love me won't change the way I feel about you, because I truly do love you, from the core of my heart. " She stared at him, feeling a little spark of happiness in her chest, as he said those words. It was the same sport where it had been hurting just a few minutes ago. She didn't know why, and she dismissed it as probably just being her stupid chest condition or whatever. The thing kept coming up over and over again.

"Look, the truth is, I'll be a really annoying girlfriend to have. I'll be over-possesive and stupid…you'll get sick of me." She hoped dearly that her made up story would get him to change his mind. Surely a new tactic would work on her insufferably determined best friend.

"Maine tumhe satra saal jhela hain. I think I can handle you as a girlfriend.." He said, shrugging in an annoyingly nonchalant way. Why would he not budge from his opinion?!

"I'M NOT WORTH IT GOD DAMNIT!" She didn't know where the screaming, or the words had come from. She had meant to come up with another equally convincing excuse, but her emotions had just…bubbled up…

"I don't deserve you Kabir…tumhe ek bohot acchi, sweet si ladki milegi. Don't do this to yourself…" As she uttered those words, the tears that had been brimming her eyes spilt forth. At the sight of the tears, Kabir instinctively cupped her face, his gesture extremely gentle. Ignoring the horrid, cold pain in his chest, he closed the steps between them.

"Misha…you're amazing. Tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho ki you don't deserve me. You have every right over me." He whispered in her ear, now caressing her shaking body.

"No Kabir…I don't have any right to make you-" Her mumbled, incoherent words got interrupted by Kabir's impatient voice.

"Yes you do! Before Angad, Tracker, Pia…even before Danish…you have the right over me…Tumhara haq banta hain ki tum mujhe for granted lo, just like it's the same for me!" He said, gesticulating widly. She smiled at his somewhat hysterical form, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"This is so stupid. I came here to tell you, in a non-hurtful way that we won't work…and here I am…crying!" She shook her head in bewilderment. How had things played out to be so topsy-turvy.

"I know you love me Kabir, but are you sure that you're in love with me?" She asked, biting her lip and swaying like a little child. He could see the glint of hope in her eyes, and sighed.

"It would really make you happy if I said yes, right?" She nodded, and he smiled slightly to himself. If only…if only that were the case…He would be more than happy to see her happy…

"I'm sorry Mish. I would lie if I could…but I can't…not to you. Yeah…I am in love with you…but that doesn't mean you have to be."

"Yeah, I know…but…I don't know Kabir. Jab maine tumhara letter padha toh…I remembered all the memories we shared…and I just…I felt like…I felt a weird kinda happiness…" He raised her eyebrows at her, urging her to go on.

"I don't know man, we've known each other for so long…I think we just…haven't got our relationship figured out…" She stopped, digging her hands in her pockets, lowering her eyes.

"But…I know where we stand Misha…"

" Its not that. I know where we stand as well. I know ki main raat ke baara baje tumhare window ke saamne tumhara naam cheekh sakti hoon, aur tum apne neend mein se bhi uth kar mere liye neeche apne night suit mein aayoge. I know that. But…we haven't figured out our relationship…and…I guess we could try this love thing, but-"

"Great! So you wanna go on a date with me?" He asked, his eyes twinkling brightly, waiting expectantly for her answer. She rolled her eyes, inwardly feeling stupidly smiley at his readiness to ask her out. Her stupid chest condition came up again…she was feeling warm and fuzzy now

"God! You're so determined! Peecha nahin chodoge na? Look, why don't we just…take some time to figure out what our relationship is…and then…maybe we can try the 'date'." She said, receiving an over-enthusiastic, energetic nod from him. She grinned shaking her head.

"Okay, good. So, I'm gonna go home, and get something for some strange chest condition I have. See you tomorrow Kabira."

"Wait. Good night hug nahin degi?" He asked in the most innocent, childish voice he could muster post-puberty.

"You're such a loser." She said half heartedly, as he wrapped his arms around her, and she buried her face in his chest. They had always been like that…their hugs…He wrapped her arms around her, and they shut themselves from the outside world, just… sensing each other.

"Good night." She said, retrieving, somewhat unhappily, from the hug. He smiled at her, and her heart swelled…and that's when she realized, that maybe, just maybe, the weird feeling in her chest was not because of a chest condition after all.

--The End—

x x x

Ana

Edited by AY_candy_luver - 12 years ago
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww...It was lovely!!!!!!!!! How about a triple date for teh dobriyal Sisters, where Birdie and Pia don't know that Mishka are dating!
moonlitnisha thumbnail
hey Ana Awesome and Mindblowing Update...I just loved it and I enjoyed a lot...Thanx a ton for such a fantabulous Update,I wish the Cvs cud have shown sumthing like this in the Show but  No it seems they r not at all interested in Moving their Gaadi...Thanx for the PM i so so so so Wish if u wud have written an OS on MISHKA
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey that was such a lovely os
i also adore kabir and misha and hope they will be soon together in the show
u have written this os really nicely
it was really touching
keep writing and try something on abhiya too
u should probably write the sequel of this os like how finally misha accepted kabir whole heartedly
thanks for a lovely os