is this why girls need to be educated?

fervour thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
in the indian concept of society,its the male who is the bread earner most of the times if we talk of a middle income family...but still ,we get our girls educated.we make them achieve the greatest of heights by not denying them to the right of education...by helping them to prioritize their career!so that if their life takes such a turn that they have to feed and sustain themselves,they are self reliant,capable enough and not at the mercy of their male companion.?coming to BV,one thng constantly baffles me as to gauri is a doc.and not just an mbbs,but wil soon hold a highly coveted post grad degree.she has full financial independence...WHAT the HECK compels her to remain stuck to a baseless,nameless relation and now even procreate!!!!!and please for them who may call it love,lemme remind u that she very precisely told anandi that she wud never have married jagat had they not been married earlier.did education only impart her the skills to refine ,justify and execute vengeance!!why did the hippocratic oath not prove worthwhile ???i wonder what kind of thought process the CVs implement! Edited by fervour - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Basically instead of showing that child marraige is bad ... they r trying to contrst G & A and prove A is better.. what does that imply? that if you become educated/independent then you don't make a good wife ???? if really wanted to show only bad effects of child marraige then then should not have turned G negetive, not the same girl whom J marraied the 2nd time...

But these CV's for sake of TRP's made the G's character -ve, insecure and put all that sutan screeming...

patelcharu thumbnail

So they act more and more dumb...like Gauri.

In our society there is big demand of having educated Girls and boys...but only to make money or to show the world that we did it. But how many educated people really used their education in their life? I would say hardly few people. Today's generation have education but they still follow old rigid Rivaj (Bal Vivah and many more) , Mahurat, Choghadiyu, Kundali, Superstitious belief...and why they believe in all this? Just to gain happiness...Even they know that...only way to get happiness is by trusting yourself, faith in God, by communication, living for others, and by facing truth. But I notice educated people only use their education to make money or name but not in their own life.

This serial trying to give well message that wake up India...Use your education in right manner...and don't make same mistakes as uneducated people made.

Bhairav...respected his parent and made Anandi and Jagya's childhood marriage (what an use of education? nothing...again culture won...he respected and made his parent happy or believe in the baseless tradition).

Jagya become educated and cheated he lovely wife for other girl...(what use of education again...education teach us to be rightful...not dumb or cheating others...also his education is in Medical field...I am sure he studied psychology...didn't he know that medical condition of Anandi after knowing his truth? Education do not make people selfish, it makes people wise.

Anandi is seems to be fit as educated person...she follow her faith and destiny not like other, and big thing about her is she is selfless...in people thing her as Mahan...it's hard to be like her in real life but I think its good that she accepted the fact of life.  Her character is very good example to people or suffering women that be strong and find the aim of your life, if you husband cheat on you doesn't mean that your life is ended.

Gauri the great-- education ka dandora pit ne waali...very selfish, arrogant, educated fool, stupid, worsens person in world...I would say she is worse than Jagya...Jagya left Anandi as he is attracted by Gauri...He lied/ hide the truth to Gauri...but Gauri is worse because after knowing truth of Jagya she accepted him, and as women and doctor she didn't even think about the other woman's feeling and condition. And want to believe in her uneducated Mother...who have no knowledge of right or wrong...who grow up with orthodox culture. What a wise Dr. Gauri is who believe her mother more than her education.  (Message from this two character is don't follow them, be rightful and use your education in right manner)

Dadisa- She is uneducated but the change in her character is delivering the message to elders that "Change with time" don't follow rigid rivaz. And big thing is she supported her Daugher-in-Law.  And even all her kids supported Anandi...how often we see this in real life ...I haven't seen yet. But good message they are giving to society. People think that they are using Anandi but not really...they love Anandi otherwise they would have accepted Jagya and Gauri. And throw Anandi out of house like in real life.

I would say wake up Indians...believe in yourselves, keep Faith in God not on mahurat, jotish, Kundali, shubh or labh, bed or good time, or any rigid rivaz. Stop following wrong to just make your elders happy, or to make society happy. And the most if turly believe in GOD than let him/her to take care all this. In Mahabharat...its been said by Lord Krishan (in Geeta) that time is never good or bad...accept this truth of life...by accepting the wrong things...and fight for Dharm (not for religion but Dharma means right thing)...but people still now day put God's advise on side and just believe in follow wrong things to just make elders happy, or in search of happiness...instead of accepting the truth.

Respecting elders is good thing but following their footsteps in wrong thing is like going against God or his teaching. If you notice that Meerabai, Narshih Mehta, Dayanand Sarswati, Viveka Nand, Goro Kumbhar, Sabri, Ganga sati...they only believed in God...and in reality...even now days people give there example as True Bhakt of God... the reason is they believe in God and trust the God, and accepted the fact of life instead of following rigidness of our culture.

patelcharu thumbnail

In man dominated world Man can only work outside and women stay at home to clean their house, dirty plates, dirty cloths, cook and clean. and she keep on doing same duty even if she working outside. and Boys parent (especially MOTHER) also teach them not work in house that's your wife's duty not your...what a narrow-minded thought...if bahu makes money they like and wants to have it her money also expecting her to work in house. Also some Adarsh bahu also pamper there husband that don't worry about house work go and sit-down I will take care of it .  Oh wells it not all man's fault if they don't help there wife's at home or in raising children...but this man and woman both's responsible for that...and Indian TV show...like Niyati, Mrs. Kaushik ki Paach Bahuye, Dor, Saath nibhana Sathiya,...basically all TV show focusing on how to become Adarsh Bahu...and Strict MIL. 

fervour thumbnail
good post patelcharu...got to read a very few of yours before ths.yr,if we see it the other way round,CV's treatment to the story can be justified that they DONT want the people to be the way JaGo are depicted!😛
patelcharu thumbnail

Originally posted by: fervour

good post patelcharu...got to read a very few of yours before ths.yr,if we see it the other way round,CV's treatment to the story can be justified that they DONT want the people to be the way JaGo are depicted!😛

Thank you Fevour for brining up this topic...It helped me to express my thoughts. And I hope people take the mesaage from my post to live better life.  Edited by patelcharu - 12 years ago
mmishra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Perfect analysis Charu. U are 100% right. TV shows are showing typical man dominating world from our grand father or great grand father's era.These days women are also working so there are equal rights for both. Sure there are certain thing which man can't do like giving birth to a child but they do help their wives to raise them.

TV shows are way behind that's the reason they keep taking leaps.

patelcharu thumbnail

Originally posted by: mmishra1

Perfect analysis Charu. U are 100% right. TV shows are showing typical man dominating world from our grand father or great grand father's era.These days women are also working so there are equal rights for both. Sure there are certain thing which man can't do like giving birth to a child but they do help their wives to raise them.

TV shows are way behind that's the reason they keep taking leaps.

I agree with you, If Woman can work outside than why not man volunteer in house work or taking care of baby. They must help eachother out..
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really good topic !

Even I had a discussion with my mom regarding the issues shown in BV and she said that BV is showing women exactly in the way a patriarchal society wants to see - BV is showing A to be the ideal woman who loves her husband no matter what, is a dutiful beendni of the house and G, the educated woman is the selfish arrogant, insensible vamp
Edited by doyelpakhi - 12 years ago
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree they are actually giving out a wrong impression. An educated girl like gauri should have been more mature, responsible and sensible than the uneducated anandi. the CVs hence are indirectly showing what extra, imaginative and baseless mind a person who is educated has which is wrong. Gauri being educated is doing one mistake after another and is unable to differentiate between right and wrong whereas education helps you majorly to differentiate between right and wrong. if this is the impression the CVs are trying to create then rural people will stop educating their kids fearing that they might turn out to be a second gauri