Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bitu900

once again beautiful post

Thanks bitu 900
radhika5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Radhika,lovely post. You are right,this is Kanha in Radhika's form. Kanha will make Dev realise between dharm / adharm, truth / false, good / evil & then he'l get his Radhika. Right now he's unable to differentiate between what is right & what is wrong.He'l have to first repent & will have to bring her back.

Let's see what this Kanha does and now Dev babu will repent...I really want to see Dev bringing real Radhika back...
radhika5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya46

love the new radhika

Me too--I just love this new Radhika--witty, smart, calm and yet will be able to fight back the injustices...
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very lovely post dear!kanha's greatest powers are words,patience and wisdom,so now getting a material form through radhs he makes justice
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post RAdhika5 ! So very well explained!!😃
I was just smiling throughout the episode yesterday , Radhika/kanha had a smile onthe  lips the whole episode ..it was such a serene smile , looking more wise and mischivious!😉 I loved the last scene when Kanha/ Radhika says the ones who did bad should get their punishment and crossed her arms in a mischivious way but was very cute!!!😳 Im so happy that Radhika/kanha is there , it will definetly make everyone realise their mistake and eventually repent .Radhika will get her justice through kanha himself ..
The way Dev was looking at RAdhika/kanha in the end he knew that there was something wrong with Radhika 😆
Lets see where this takes us 😉

Edited by billo77 - 12 years ago
meghna2 thumbnail
yes which i like her as a kanhaa.. but guys she is skinny kanhaa,she needs to gain weight yaar,
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghna2

yes which i like her as a kanhaa.. but guys she is skinny kanhaa,she needs to gain weight yaar,

Do not worry , she will gain weight the way Kanha is gulping down the butter ..😉.
radhika5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Very lovely post dear!kanha's greatest powers are words,patience and wisdom,so now getting a material form through radhs he makes justice

Yes, Kanha's greatest powers are patience and wisdom...
Justice in his way is not necessarily "punishing" people, but more for them to realize their mistake and repent for their deeds...
radhika5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: billo77

Lovely post RAdhika5 ! So very well explained!!😃

I was just smiling throughout the episode yesterday , Radhika/kanha had a smile onthe  lips the whole episode ..it was such a serene smile , looking more wise and mischivious!😉 I loved the last scene when Kanha/ Radhika says the ones who did bad should get their punishment and crossed her arms in a mischivious way but was very cute!!!😳 Im so happy that Radhika/kanha is there , it will definetly make everyone realise their mistake and eventually repent .Radhika will get her justice through kanha himself ..
The way Dev was looking at RAdhika/kanha in the end he knew that there was something wrong with Radhika 😆
Lets see where this takes us 😉

This track is very cute and adorable...Rubina is just fantastic...in bringing out such nuances that we can easily note the difference...

Let's see how she makes Dev babu turn around and become KK again
radhika5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghna2

Rubina looks very cute and now eating all that "makhan" as Kanha will make her even more adorable