Hum Aapke Hain Koun+Vivah=EHMMBH?

TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Ok, so after watching the previous episodes, this idea jus popped into my head. I love watching Hum Aapke Hain Koun and Vivah, and EHMMBH reminded me of both! Like in Hum Aapke...madhuri's elder sister and salman's elder brother have an arranged marriage, like jeevika and viren. And madhuri and salman clash major! Like virat and maani (LOL gosh, i love these two!) and they're siblings of the couple-to-be. Salman-Madhuri arguing in the movie and Virat-Maanvi doing the same! Only viren-maanvi are so much funnier, love them. And now the track of both families going away for a trip reminded me of Vivah, where Prem-Poonam's family go out together. I hope the show has romantic moments like the movies 😍 

Besides the point, but i absolutely LOVE virat-maanvi jodi! They're so hatke in the way they argue, and virat's expressions and smiles make me go ðŸĪŠ and i dont know the name of the actress who plays maanvi, but hats of to her for making maanvi so freakin hilarious and adorable! 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I do agree with u at certain places it did remind me of hakh and vivah, yeah i am hoping to see cute scenes between Jevika, and viren 😍 and virat and manvi are indeed cute and funny will love to see them fighting and arguing looking forward for the trip
sarah_zeen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello muskan! Its nia sharma who's playing the role of Manvi.. Yeah love these two to the core.. Looking forward to a beautiful trip!
deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya well said dear. i to agree with you. Todays episode is so funny with virat and maanvi.
candy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mixture of Both i guess ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
@Mariam: jus some scenes and well...the idea of shaadi and arguing between the siblings reminded me of hakh and vivah, and i know! viren-maanvi are beyond funny and adorable, i loved how he took her photo! Which again, reminded me of vivah where prem askes the sister to bring poonam to the terrace and he takes a pic of her on his phone and walks of. Haye...

@sarah_zeen: well nia is doing a hell of a job playing maanvi! ive never fallen in love with a character this quick, especially since the show jus started last week!

@deepa_mishra: today's episode was amazing, virat-maanvi jus made my day with their witty sarcastic comments

@candy84: yup, defo mixture of both, and i love it!!! hehe
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
@karneetholic: i think its both like candy84 said, vivah has the arranged marriage concept and going away on a trip, but hahk has the arranged marriage and fighting siblings lol  
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea i  agree...its a mixture of both...love both jodi's ...im excited to c em bond over this trip ðŸ˜ƒ
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i soo agree with you... Love this show.. and both the movies are my all time fav movies..salman is my fav actor...😉 Love his movie
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Vivaah came to my mind too, and since you talked about HAHK, I too feel the same. It will be really interesting to see Viren go drop Jeevika to Mannan although he loves her and then she runs back to him! UF! So filmy ðŸ˜ģ