DON'T POST...ON HOLD from 16/10/11

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

DON'T POST...ON HOLD from 16/10/11

TURN INTO MAANEET BEDROOM INTERIOR DESIGNER

Hello GHSPians
I just have closed an investigation case on why Maaneet never  do the "deed" in a cosy bed in their bedroom...how could they when their room looks blunt made for retired couple...for sure Maan will not get into the romance mood in that bedroom... with  a crappy blanket(sometimes shared with other couple😲) and a curtain wall behind their bed  that keeps on changing color here and there...and then a bed that has no taste...since the PH house are kanjoos...they will not give a makeover to the room ...

so all GHSPians put your sleeves up and turn into Maaneet Bedroom Interior Designer...write some bedroom designing ideas with pictures of the style of bed/blankets/pillows you will choose for them(it will be nice to know what made you choose the style for maaneet) and some room decorations...or you could design a HM bedroom suite for Maaneet

Participation deadline:16/10/11
THERE WILL BE  WINNERS IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES
AN AWARD FUNCTION WILL BE HELD FOR THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE AWARDS

As you all know we are down to 2 in the rating...hitting the CM alone will not pay us...we need to make different and unique posts and keep the forum healthy and active...so pls participate...

BTW A LITTLE BIRDIE FROM THE SET HAD SAID THAT GURTI HAVE REFUSED TO SHOOT A SR SCENE AGAIN IF GHSPIANS DON'T PARTICIPATE IN MY POST OR OTHER POSTS ON GHSP FORUM AND KEEP THE FORUM ACTIVEπŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ
source: SBS aunty🀣

Don't forget to press the like button and GOOGLE+ BAR😳
Edited by Maya_P - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

with a sea viewπŸ˜‰
 Edited by kirti_fiji - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want them to have a jacuzzi in their bathroom!☺️😳 Shoot the bed! πŸ˜† Maan is anyhow going to keep his shoes and sit on themπŸ˜›

here's the one😳

Nice thread, Partner! πŸ‘
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maya Sweety!πŸ€— 

Lets gift them a Suite; something will turn him on!πŸ˜†

And BTW only Goondas turn him on🀣🀣

Lovely Post!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love
Mayuuu
TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome post 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

maya...i loved your postπŸ˜†...yes the room looks blahhh!!!!!!...so i am going to go with the bellow selection...i stole the pic from kirti's post...as i am too lazy to look for my own version...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...oh and SBS aunty is very reliable!πŸ˜†

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 Nice Post Maya ..I Want something like this with the curtain and the Lantern on the side πŸ˜³πŸ€£Romnatic right πŸ˜am i sounds Like Mishus Kid πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

undisclosed thumbnail

maya...i stole this pic from thush's post...i like this version tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: undisclosed

maya...i loved your postπŸ˜†...yes the room looks blahhh!!!!!!...so i am going to go with the bellow selection...i stole the pic from kirti's post...as i am too lazy to look for my own version...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...oh and SBS aunty is very reliable!πŸ˜†

U are our sergeant and u should be an example...now leave Kirti ideas alone...and have ur own...no cheating...take ur time

undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

U are our sergeant and u should be an example...now leave Kirti ideas alone...and have ur own...no cheating...take ur time

srageant is getting old and lazy...soldiers are so much faster...i stole thush's pic alsoπŸ˜†