Alka turns glamorous for Jay-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Alka turns glamourous for Jay

Finally, Alka has turned a new leaf, and is looking forward to her future in STAR One's prime time show Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein.

Post her confused state regarding Jay and his marriage proposal, she has decided to let go of Chander by removing his photos from her room. In tonight's episode, Alka and her family will be busy preparing for Jay's birthday.

A STAROne.in source reveals, "Alka has decided to move on, with some push from her family. Alka has finally decided not to hold on to Chander's memories. Her first step was to remove his photos from her room. In tonight's episode, everyone at the Tiwari household will be busy preparing for Jay's birthday. Alka will take active part in the preparation. Gauri will tell her to shed her old look and wear something glamourous to suit her personality. Alka will take up her advice, and will be seen in a dazzling avatar."

Alka aka Sara Khan says, "After a lot of confusion, I have decided to move on, and leave my past behind. I am busy preparing for Jay's birthday party. I also have a surprise for him. I have decided to change myself to uplift my mood."

Will Jay like Alka's make-over? What's in store for Jay's birthday celebration? Don't forget to watch Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

STAROne.in news  Tuesday, October 11, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/2386/alka-turns-glamourous-for-jay.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like this😛😉 thanks tanu🤗😈
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
hate this news to the core...!!!!!🤢
yesterday was the worst epi till date...🤢
alka makes away with chander's photo's🥺 and she hugs jay to tell that she doesnt want him to go...😲😡🤢
hate u CVs for showing us that now.. alka didnt truely love chander... and rather would like to settle down in life with a mass murderer...😵🤢
seriously😈... i'm waiting to hear the news abt this show going off😛...want this to hear this news asap...
i still dnt understand who on the earth watches this show now a days..🤓???????
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

hate this news to the core...!!!!!🤢

yesterday was the worst epi till date...🤢
alka makes away with chander's photo's🥺 and she hugs jay to tell that she doesnt want him to go...😲😡🤢
hate u CVs for showing us that now.. alka didnt truely love chander... and rather would like to settle down in life with a mass murderer...😵🤢
seriously😈... i'm waiting to hear the news abt this show going off😛...want this to hear this news asap...
i still dnt understand who on the earth watches this show now a days..🤓???????

I agree Swetha... who the heall wants to see this.. ðŸ¤¢
 Such a torture...man..!! What this show was..n now what it is... ðŸ˜­
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Weren't she glamorous already? I mean She were living in American, toh ab kya naya kareghi lol.Funny stuff.
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I agree Swetha... who the heall wants to see this.. ðŸ¤¢
 Such a torture...man..!! What this show was..n now what it is... ðŸ˜­

exactly!! there are loads more better shows to invest our time😛 I'm jus loving dlmh's worst ranking in IF this week!!🥳
croziaxx thumbnail

think alka s  favorite  song  since teenage  is "HUM  BEWFW  HARGIJ  NA THE,  PAR  HUM  WFA  KAR  NA  SKE" ...      🥳  

Edited by croziaxx - 12 years ago