-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yess OMG what a showw... only in 1 and half week.. stole my heart...OMG this show rockk yaar..πŸ‘ just started watching this show.. watched from the first epi..and omg this rockkk.. Okay guyss why i started watching this show.. was coz i self have 4 sister and and a little bro all of them are my life.. and this show is about sisters..so thought why not watch this show..instead of the saas bahu show🀒 and OMG all of 4 main cast: Jeevika, Maanvi, Viran and Kushal just rockkk.⭐️...Kuchal and Maanvi are too funny...πŸ˜† and Jeevika and Viran are tooo sweet..cute...😳all in all i think this show is going to rockkk.. what do you guys think... opsssyyy sorry.. okay my name is sonya...and i really want to be a part of this forum...hope to fine new friendsssπŸ˜ƒ

And and one more thing was that i loved the first meeting between Jeevika and Viran😳 and of course also the first meeting between Kushal and MaanviπŸ˜†

LUV sonya
Edited by -Sonya- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonya- thumbnail
WoW 148 Views and not one comment at all...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Ohh noo now i feel that i am not welcomed in this forum...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i started watching this show today itself. Caught up with all the episodes and now i love it. I literally fell in love with this show. β€οΈ
The leads are soo cute ! Maanvi's cute acting is soo natural. Jeevika and Viren are adorable ! πŸ‘
Love everything about this show. Now cant afford to miss even  a single episode. πŸ˜³
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yup.. i too loved this  show.. The first episode itself stole my heart..!!!

Nice characterisation of the sisters and cinematography is amazing each and every day..!!!

-Sonya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aahana1

Hey i started watching this show today itself. Caught up with all the episodes and now i love it. I literally fell in love with this show. β€οΈ

The leads are soo cute ! Maanvi's cute acting is soo natural. Jeevika and Viren are adorable ! πŸ‘
Love everything about this show. Now cant afford to miss even  a single episode. πŸ˜³

me too cant wait for todays epi.. everytime i watch one epi then i cant wait for the other one...=)πŸ˜†
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey,guess we r on same boats! I too started watching this show for the bond of two sisters!I too have a elder brother whom I luv very much!
And now I'm completely in luv with the show..cant risk to miss any single moment of the show!
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome show ...the siblings scenes bring goosebumps on my hand...the chemistry of viren and jeevika too gud...😍...awesome background music too
-Sonya- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvmaan4ever

awesome show ...the siblings scenes bring goosebumps on my hand...the chemistry of viren and jeevika too gud...😍...awesome background music too

OMG yeah how can i forget the background music..Love Love Love the background music
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post ! 
Yeah .. To tell you the truth .. even though I knew about Karan Tacker .. I nenver started to watch the show for him .. I was just suddenly I watched the 3rd episode one day as it was on TV .. Then BAAM ! Instant attraction ! πŸ˜† .. And ever since I been a big fangirl of the show .. πŸ˜
Loving the show .. Hope it continues that way ! πŸ˜Š
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

U can't help but fall for this show..the story is interesting..the characters are amazing..and the way the scenes are shot are beautiful and the bond they have shown is great..everything about this show is awesome and that attracts you to it..throughout the episode i've a big goofy smile on my face..I can't get enough of it :)