Pooja Gor's Latest Article on Spirtuality

Diva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
GOD & i Pooja Gor

"There's just one God'

What's your relationship with God? 

"I wouldn't say that I am a very spiritual person, as for me religion is an unseen belief. I don't go to the temple often, maybe three to four times a year. I believe that God is everywhere, especially in my heart." 

Define what God means to you. 

"For me, God is someone who has more than what humans have. He is a human being like us, but His supernatural powers distinguish Him from us." 

Do you have a deity/idol that you pray to? 

"I don't particularly pray to a deity or idol. At home, I have a Cross, Quran, Gita, Hanuman Chalisa, Krishna, Ganeshji, Shankar, etc. I believe that each religion has different forms of God, but there's just one God." 

What does being religious mean to you? 

"For me, religion is a faith. It's not only believing in God's existence, but also about having faith in anything. If I have faith and hope for something to happen, I am being religious towards that belief." 

How do you connect with God? 

"Having a clean and transparent heart is crucial. I feel that if your heart is transparent, God will surely fulfil your wishes. I have always got whatever I have asked from God. And it makes me feel that He is there and watching over me." 

What do you think of godmen/gurus? 

"I cannot comment on godmen/gurus, because I am yet to understand how one can really distinguish such individuals as every other day we have scams and frauds being exposed on television. I feel it's better to believe in God." 

(As told to Richa Barua) 

Pooja Gor is a TV actor 

[email protected] 

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VE9JTS8yMDExLzEwLzA5I0FyMDU5MDM=&Mode=HTML&Locale=english-skin-custom

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Its new? I think i read it, already posted here. Anyways Thank you ðŸ˜ƒ
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3