Sonika Kaliraman Voluntarily Leaves Bigg Boss 5

guywidguts thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Given the recent ups and downs and the turbulent environment in the BIgg Boss 5 house, Sonika Kaliraman was offered the opportunity to leave the Bigg Boss 5 House and return home. An excited Sonika was overjoyed at being given this prospect. She joyously announced to  her fellow contestants that she was going home to live peacefully with her husband and family. Due to the emotional rollercoaster ride and recent war of words between Pooja Misrra and the rest of housemates, Bigg Boss offered Sonika the opportunity to leave the house on humanitarian grounds so that she could have a happy and peaceful pregnancy. An immensely happy Sonika could not stop gushing even after she stepped out of the Bigg Boss house about how glad she was to be going home. Her fellow contestants, however, were shocked at the news and sent her home with a tearful farewell and good wishes. Sonika's journey in Bigg Boss 5 might have come to an end, but her smile and positivity will be missed by the contestants and audiences alike...

Here is the link,

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-gossip/sonika-kaliraman-voluntarily-leaves-bigg-boss-5-house-505.html#top

( Sounds good 2 me 👏, I wonder what she though while signing BB5 contract? 😕 )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good for her! Thats what i been sayingtoo that she should leave after 1or 2 weeks of bbhouse, thats more than enough n anyway she was just another number to girls but couldnt participate nor do any tasks n more so its unhealthy atmsphere for a pregant woman! Boring too! 👏 good job biggboss!!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonder why was she even allowed to participate..it is only fair that she leaves..coz she was enjoying inside the house and not particiapating in the activities due to her pregnancy..
How did she even think abt taking part in BB show? all for money?
guywidguts thumbnail
Thats exactly what I thought whn I saw her in the house 😡...And am still confused that why only girls in the house? Shakti is lyk their uncle so am not counting him...😃..There are so many other losers 😉 who would love to be a part of BB5...y nt them !!!
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Wonder why was she even allowed to participate..it is only fair that she leaves..coz she was enjoying inside the house and not particiapating in the activities due to her pregnancy..

How did she even think abt taking part in BB show? all for money?

Agree,I think she was just a 'filler' until the big bad boys came along... perhaps there are others too who'll leave if their pet is sick or want to go home for eid/diwaali ...,,Maybe even Pooja B is a filler, sent into instigate and make the scene interesting with cat fights ... she was involved with the show earlier and seems too comfortable with the set up... one thing is for sure, they'd do double eliminations or voluntary exits to make room (bed space 😆) for the male participants 😉
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH NO!!!
She was so good, so pretty and definitely stronger and much genuine than so many other contestants!!!
I liked her!!! :( :(
thats so sad! 
guywidguts thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpio8990

OH NO!!!
She was so good, so pretty and definitely stronger and much genuine than so many other contestants!!!
I liked her!!! :( :(
thats so sad! 

Its true that she was pretty n yea better thn so many othr contestants but da fact is "she was not able to participate in the tasks, and also somewhere she was not comfortable wid the environment ...Its good tht she left early, as soon this house is going 2 b asli "AKHAARA"...😆
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank God and very good decision now ...to enter in BB was her bad decision 😛
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is a good decision by both the parties ... but off course she was really very positive person and her smile was very cute 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
she shouldnt have been even allowed to participate in this show..
in such pregnancy anything could happen but happy for her she leaving.
it could affect her