A Sneak Peak @ Mondays Episode 10th October 2011

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
A Sneak Peak @ Mondays Episode ( 10th October 2011 ) -
Abhay will Prevent Haseena From Attacking A Human,Haseena will tell Abhay about the portion which can free her from The human's blood thirst and will also tell that its with Alina Khurana ! Misha Will enter In T's Bedroom to confirm if she's alive and would be surprised,and if sources are said to be believed T will not Make a comeback As a vampire Catcher / Vampire slayer or a Vampire But would Make a comeback as a human whose memory has been lost or you can say a selective amnesia.A major suspense would be revealed in the up coming episodes of Pyaar kii ye ek Kahaani about how did T got back home From haseena's Trap and Whose body was It Lying in The Forest! In The up coming episodes kabir will also find a girl who resembles T ! So Is it T ? To Know more Do watch Pyaar kii ye ek Kahaani Mon-Fri @ 8 :30 pm on Star One !

GUYS ..!! read ,.. get an IDEA ..! I AM NOT A BABA NOT AM I PREDICTING ANYTHING..!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
better not to believe on fb news they are fake most of the times Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

better not to believe on fb news they are fake most of the times

This page is reliable
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tiger_lily

This page is reliable

If u want to rely sure go ahead i don't rely such pages
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for this link. But i couldn't understand if T is suffering from selective amnesia then how did she ask in phone Misha about Misha's funny activities with T's photo in college??
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nab_012

Thank u for this link. But i couldn't understand if T is suffering from selective amnesia then how did she ask in phone Misha about Misha's funny activities with T's photo in college??

That voice didnot sound like T's .And mayb one of her chamchi's called her to update her about the recent activities ..!
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: hukshila

If u want to rely sure go ahead i don't rely such pages

OMG whats wrong with you.! Why are u like commenting so HARSHLY HERE.I was  just replying and  I was not rude.😆
AraBearxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali.1228

thanx 4r sharing ðŸ˜Š

welcum..!
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
thanx 4r sharing 
--Rutuja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail