OS tum bohot ajeeb ho pt 3 at 7(completed at 1)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

there are so many os on Maha ep i thought not to write but now cannot stop my self ...

AT Delhi

Arnav: heard someone knocking  he thought he is dreaming but when he heard that again he stop the car "it was open may be some cat is trap in " he just walk out an

Buaji: sitting having breakfast.

Shyam : just walking restlessly

Buaji: kya baat ha ?

Shyam: lied i am just come from out ,i dont know how the shopkepper find out that Khushi ji didnot came home last night.

Buaji: what?

Shyam : ha buaji they were laughing and talking stupid things

khushi ma and bauo enter kya huwa

Buaji: chhi chii kya hoga aap

khushi ma: huwa kya

Buaji: sub ko pata chalgaya ha Khushi kal raat ghar nahi aai

maa: who told them?

Buaji: wall too have ears ...

Babu ji: khushi is grown up she knows how to take care of her self .

Buaji: how you will stop the world?

Shyam had cunning smiled on his face and he left the room.

Buaji: hum tou ja raha ha Raizada ka ghar .baat karna

Babu ji : kys baat kara gi aap, they have told me she will come back after 2 days .

buaji: chi chi , kya bola ga hum duniya se

babu : just lost in thought

buaji: agar kuch hogaya to kon shadi kara ga , payal bhi ha  ufff...

Babu: ok i will go to RM and talk to them

Payal babu ji i will too come with you

Babu: ok.  he and payal went to RM

Akash : open the door, "payal ji aap"

Payal:babu ji

Akash: namasta and he bow and took his blessing ..

Mami ji: kon ha uff phati sari kai sister...

Babu ji walk in

Nani: namasta ..

Babu ji: asked her about Khushi

Nani: told him how she accidental accompany Arnav ..

Babu ji: cannot she come back,

Nani: ab hum na chota se baat nahi kai ha ,roka hum anjali se bolta ha ka phone kara... she asked OP to call anjali ..as anjali enter babu ji got up in surprise...nani asked her to call arnav

Anjali: i am trying but it is not connecting , i checked weather it rain there and there is a land slide too, chota Khushi ji ko kabhi bhi akela nahi aana daga... she just look at babu ji who was still staring at her ...

Babu ji: hum na aap ko dekha ha

Anjali smile kahan?

Babuji: mandir mein

Anjali: oh hum puja karna gai tha

Babu ji ha aap apna lawyer se baat kar rahi thi..

Anjali lawyer smiled woh humara pati ha ... her cell ring  chota ka phone ha... "hello chota "

Arnav : in sleepy voice "Di kya baat ha itni subah phone kar rahi ho"

Anjali: woh khushi ji ka babu ji tum se baat karna chata ha..

Arnav: look at Khushi who was resting her head on his arm and sleeping.."acha da"

babu ji was in shocked he was just lost...Anjali "Chota ha "

Babu ji: "beta khushi tum ko tang tou nahi kar rahi "

Arnav: nahi

Babu ji: bus iss ka khyale rakhna ..."in heart he thank khushi is away fro shyam".

Arnav: aap fiqar na kara she is with me . i will bring her back safe with me i will not send her alone..

Babu ji: thek ha hum rakhta ha ...payal was shocked why he just didnot said any thing . were as in the way he was very angry . she just quietly followed him

Nani : Akash go and drop them..

Akash : ji 

Mami ji boiled...

AT Nainital 

Arnav: just pull out his arm 

Khushi: jiji na utho na buaji phir hum ko bhi utha daga , she just hold his sleeve .

Arnav: lay back as there was time , he just look at her innocent face recollected how she care for him ,her word "aap thek to ha na "echo in his ears . the concern in her eyes the shiver in her voice and hand . he just praise her .. he had a smile on his face a naught smile he picked up his cell and change the tone  and loudly played near her ear "naam jalebi bai "

Khushi: just quickly sat picked her pillow and started beating without saying ."nahi chora ga jiji aap ko

Arnav: had a smile . he just try to save him  but when he saw she is out control he just grab her from her waist and snatch the pillow away. in this tug of war she landed on him .her head hit his 

Arnav: Ouch 

Khushi: Aap.

Arnav: dekho tou..my eye 

KhushiKya huwa  

Arnav: tum na haath mara ha ...

Khushi :roka wait hum ko dekhna da ...she just hold his hand in her try to see .with other she open his eyes ... 

Arnav: na karo

Khushi: pull the long sleeve of his sweater make it a ball blow it and placed it on his eyes ..."abhi thek hojai ga bus aik min .." he could feel her breath on his face .with one eye open he was looking at her innocent face .."dekha khul kar thek huwa "

Arnav: open it a tear drop from his eyes she just wipe it .

Khushi: aap ro raha ha.

Arnav: ha tum na maara ha na mujha.. he just removed her as he could control his emotions...

Khushi: aap na humara kaan mein

Arnav: tum jo har waqat tang karti ho ... 

Khushi was just shocked ...

Arnav: woh mera phone ha ghar phone karo , tumhara babu ji ka phone aaiya tha . 

Khushi: kab 

Arnav: tum so rahi thi ...

Khushi dialed but it was not connecting... she look at Arnav

Arnav: kya huwa 

Khushi: nahi mil raha 

Arnav: keep trying , mein na bhi bohot dafa kiya tha tab jakar mila.

Khushi:aap na baat ki thi 

Arnav: ha 

Khushi: kya bola 

Arnav: kuch nahi bus bol raha tha ,ka tum tang to nahi karrhi ho , aur tum ko akela na charo.

Khushi: lost

Arnav: yeh lo see where you want to go ? i have time i will take you ..he walk to the washroom

Khushi: just look at the traveling guide  Naina Devi mandir  ..she just again trying to call home ,it connected Payal picked up.

Khushi: ji ji 

Payal:khushi: kaise ho

Khushi: hum thek ha jiji

Payal : tumhara lord governor tang tou nahi kar raha,

Khushi: nahi ji ji..babu ji

Payal handed the phone to babu ji

Khushi: babu ji she was un able to hear she put in on loud speaker 

Babu ji: beta tang na karna Arnav ko , jab iss ka kam khatam ho jai tou arama se aajan. yeh per sub thek ha ..

buaji: just shocked babu ji saw a strange kind of jealousy on Shyam face.

Khushi: aap naraz tou nahi ha

Babu ji: nahi beta Arnav ji na hum ko kal raat kosub bata diya tha . hum bilkul naraz nahi ha . tum bus un ka saath rahna .aur un kai baat suna

Khushi: look at Arnav who was coming out drying his hairs ."acha hum rakhta ha "she cut...

Arnav:see i told you 

Khushi: hum tou samjha tha woh naraz hoga...

Arnav: shakes his head .

Khushi hum ko mandir jana ha 

Arnav: hmmm acha chalo 

Khushi: just limp she quickly got ready and came out ..Arnav was busy in his files " chala"

Arnav: ok chalo he just walk behind her ...they took hotel car and reached the mandir ...

Khushi: aap bhi chala na please

Arnav: ok you go up i will bring thali ...  khushi tied thread and prayed ,till he came with the thali .did poja  and took blessing  the pandit " saada suhagan raho " she just look at arnav he didnot heard that .she just thank .she walk back to him 

Arnav: chala

Khushi: ha

Arnav: aik baat bato

Khushi: kya 

Arnav: kya maang rahi thi..

Khushi: babu ji aur 

Arnav: aur kya

Khushi: aap ki health kai dua mangi ...she shyly said

Arnav: meri 

Khushi: hum ko aap bemara acha nahi lagata . hum aap ko bemara na dekha sakta.humara dil rok gaya tha.. .she just quickly walk ahead just to avoid him

Arnav: tum ajeeb ho Khushi

d open he got shock of his life seeing Khushi sitting and  eating pakro

Khushi: hum ko aise kya dekhe raha ha aap , will you eat offer him?

Arnav: khushi tum yahan kya kar rahi ho

Khushi: dekhe nahi raha pakora kaha rahi hoon ..Lavanya ji .she try to get out...

Arnav:  tum bohot ajeeb ho offer her his hand  

Khushi: hum khud  she lost her balance was about to fall down he hold her 

Arnva: looked at her who was keeping her head on his chest...

Khushi:Lavnaya ji

Arnav: she is not with US 

Khushi: kya 

Arnav: she had some allergy so she didnot company ..

Khushi: thek ha hum bhi ghar jata ha she started marching on road

Arnav:  garb her arm "pagal ho you know where are we ?"

Khushi: gave a blank look

Arnav: in hour we will reach nainital 

Khushi : hum itna soai 

Arnav: what you didnot find any other place to sleep ?

Khushi: hum jan kar nahi soai , hum tou aap ka rasta kaleya pakora rakh na aai tha hum girgai tha .

Arnav: tum Ajeeb ho .. he started walking back to car he thought she must be following him ...but when he turn back he saw Khushi walking on other side ...

Arnav : i will  he just sat in car and reverse ... he didnot saw a rock and it damage the car "what the ..khushi kumari gupta ho aur sub kuch thek ho" he came out and saw the petrol dripping from car ... he in futration closed the car and walk behind her , as he was few shops on the way... 

AT RM

Mami ji: phati sari nazar nahi arahi

Anjali : khushi ji chota gai gari mein cheza rakhna gai thi ...

Mami ji: ghar chali gai

Anjali look a t her bag "nahi her bag is here"

LA: kidar ha woh...

Khushi: heard foot step behind her " she turn back and saw Arnav "why you are following me?"

Arnav: shut up i am not following you ,car is out of order..

Khushi: hum sach bol raha ha hum na kuch nahi kiya 

Arnav: just shake his head and walk ahead ...

Khushi: hum ko aapna phoon da 

Arnav: kyun

Khushi: hum ghar mein bata da na

Arnav: gave her she try to call but it was saying out of reach...

Khushi: yeh bhi aap ki tarah ha... gave him back and walk ahead of him ...  she was walking in middle of road ..Arnav heard a car coming "khushi "

Khushi: hum na aap se baat nahi karni duur raha hum sa ...

Arnav look back the car  just reached closed to them he quickly ran and pick her up from her waist and walk way from road... the car passed 

Khushi could hear his heart beat and hers both were racing ...

A guy come close to them "hello"

Arnav: just let her go "kya ha"

Guy: kuch nahi he smiled at them.

Arnav: suno woh shop khuli ha 

Guy nahi iss ka owner bemara hogaya ha ..

Arnav: what the...

Khushi just look at him .."bhai ji hum ko dehli jana ha bus kahan se mila gi"

Guy: kal mila gi woh aaj ki to ja chuki ...

Khushi: devi maaiya...

Arnav: hotle kitna duur ha 

Guy: if you go from jungle it is 30 mins walk

Arnav ok he started walking back to car ...

Khushi: had no choice she followed him .. 

Arnav taken out his bag

Khushi: roka tou she quickly picked the pot...

Arnav: kya 

Khushi: woh ...

Arnav: you just stay away from me please samjhi ...he started walking

Khushi: look around she was scared of the place ..she started following him 

Arnav: heard her steps on dry leaves when he turn back she hide ( take it from the on location clip).Khushi Kumari Gupta"

Khushi cameout

Arnav: kya ha 

Khushi: hum akle wahan kya kara ,

Arnav: look at her face ..Acha chalo... she started walking behind him ... time passed the guy said half hour but they were walking for last 3 hours and yet they were far ..

Khushi: pakora ...

Arnav:look at her 

Khushi: just look down ... 

Arnav: walk 

Khushi: aah shouted 

Arnav: Khushi bus karo  he walked ahead...  she didnot hear her foot step he turn back ther was no sign of khushi "khushi"shouted

Khushi: arnav ji  he heard her voice for far 

Arnav: ran back 

Khushi was in a hole ..

Arnav: haat do ..

Khushi : just hold his hand  he pull her out she was laying on his chest shivering 

Arnav: just look at her .her eyes was closed ,grass was stuck in her hairs he just taken it out ...she open her eyes and look at him

Arnav: chalo we are getting late taken his coat and placed around her shoulder .. he move are away and got up he did felt her ...he pick up his bag ..chalo

Khushi: my leg 

Arnav: look at her leg it was bleeding.."yeh kya huwa "

Khushi: pointed at hole

arnav: again sat down taken look at it he just tied his hanky ...and pick her up without given her a chance to argue... 

Khushi : aap she wrap her arm around his neck 

Arnav: chup raho please 

Khushi heart was jumping in she just look at Arnav face 

Arnav stop staring me 

Khushi quickly closed her eyes to avoid him she rested her head on his shoulder Arnav just could not stop looking at her ...

Arnav: tum ajeeb ho ..she tighten her arm around his neck she was just too close to him ... he just try to ignore his feeling...and started walking fast ... reached the hotel .he straight to walk to reception ... and taken key walk to the room .as he enter the room music stared bahon ka darmiya  , Arnav look around  ... dim light and beautifully arranged room was there ..."Lavayan" he just place her on bed .. carefully removed her arm around his neck ... he taken off her slapper her feet was all swollen ... just look at her wound ..the blood had dry ... he walk to the washroom take got the first aid box ... bandage it ...  he felt she was bit warm he just covered her with blanket ... he called home and told what all happen and ask Anjali to tell Khushi parents she is with him... he was very tired  he just taken shower and laid on other side of bed .. to have a nap for few hours before the dinner.. 

it was all dark  Khushi just woke up with Arnav snoring ... she got scared and stared shouting "bacho" ,she really didnot remember where she was ..."bacho "

Arnav just placed his hand on her mouth...  and open light he was just over her,,, Khushi just closed her eyes..."khushi mein hoon"

Khushi just open eyes saw him she just hug him as tight as she could 

Arnav " khushi"he try to move away.

Khushi: hum ko daar lagrah ha she hide her self more in his arms

Arnav: took a deep breath ... hug her back" mein hoon tumhara saath you are not alone " 

Khushi: just felt her heart again racing ...she came back to her senses... left her he too let her go she sat on bed ...hum kahan ha ?

Arnav: hotel 

Khushi hotel hum kab aai, ghar mein sub hum ko dhoond raha hoga

Arnav look at watch .. 5 hours back we reached here i called di 

Khushi:hum

Arnav: tum sorhai thi iss leya mein na nahi uthaya ..

Khushi: turn to him"Arnav ji hum ko maaf kar da hum jaan kar nahi soai "

Arnav: just placed pillow behind his head and look at her ... 

Khushi: hum ko pata nahi chala tha ... 

Arnav: just smiled ..

Khushi: aap na hum ko maaf kardiya  ..

Arnav: yeh mein na kab bola

Khushi sorry hold her ears 

Arnav : just smiled . tum ajeeb ho khushi.. he look at watch .. "i have to go to dinner " he got out of bed ,,, he just .."ouch"

Khushi: crawl to him aap theek ha 

Arnav: ha he just rub his back.

Khushi  : sub humari wajha se she started crying ... hum ko pata ha aap wahan se hum ko lakar aai ha iss leya ... 

Arnav :just sat back:"khushi hojata ha koi baat nahi"

Khushi: hum bhi pagal ha , aap ki tabiyat thek nahi thi aur uper se ,, her tear started dropping ... 

Arnav: smiled ,," acha yeh bato kya mein tum ko wahan chor data jungle mein  ..."

Khushi :look at him " "aap haas kyun raha ha " she wipe her face

Arnav: tum sach mein ajeeb ho... he walk to the wash room... after few mins he came out ... 

Khushi: hum bhi aap ka saath chal hum yahan kya kara ga...

Arnav: tum

Khushi: promise hum kuch nahi bola ga ...

Arnav: acha chalo... 

Khushi just as usual jump out of bed ."Ahh" she look at her leg..

Arnav: pagal ho tum ...

Khushi: yeh kis na ki

Arnav: just look at her  "agar chalna ha tou jaldi karo"

Khushi: just hop to washroom ... 

Arnav:look at her clothes which was all dirty  ... he call the hotel and ask them to send some clothes ... she was in wash room he knocked at the door ..Khushi..

Khushi: bus aaraha ha ...

Arnav: yeh lo wear this 

Khushi: open the door and saw Arnav standing with a black sari in his hand "yeh"

Arnav: ha tumhara .

Khushi: just grab it and walk in again... 

Arnav : jaldi aao...

Khushi: 10 mins .."hum na tou socha nahi tha... she look at her clothes which was torn from few places... she quickly took shower and wore sari.. ...she just walk out  arnav was busy with his files ... he just look at her she was limping .

Khushi: kya huwa .. 

Arnav: kuch nahi chalo he offer her his arm she just hold it  ..the both walk to the dinning hall... others was waiting for him Arnav was about to introduce Khushi the guy said before him"Hello Mrs Arnav ."

Khushi: look at him 

Arnav just placed his hand on hers ... she seated next to him first on sofa then on dinning table she just didnot said a word just look at him ...and try to stop her heart beat...after dinner she was feeling cold Arnav gave her his coat she without arguing wore it 

Guy : your wife is beautiful and she does not talk much.

Arnav: look at her... " thx see you tomorrow " they walk back to room..

Khushi: just enter room and sat on sofa... she heard Arnav talking to the hotel staff ..he came in and sat with his laptop...after some time there was a knock ...

Arnav: come in

Guy came with jalebi ...dish 

Arnav: keep it on the table..when the guy walk out  and the door was closed ..." i know you are very angry and you want to make jalebi and eat jalebi agar kam ha tou aur magwalo.'

Khushi: look at him in surprise...

Arnav: smiled Di na bola tha jab tum ko ghusa aata ha tou tum...

Khushi just pick up the dish and starting eating.

Arnav: smiled "tum ajeeb ho khushi "he just shakes his head and started working ..he felt she was staring at him .."kya huwa"

Khushi:aap rakshas nahi ho...she quickly had one more piece ..

Arnav:Khushi ghusa thanda hogaya

Khushi: shyly smiled..

Arnav: sojao

Khushi: kahan

Arnav: mera saar per... 

Khushi: just walk to the washroom ,"ab kya kara "peep out cleared her throat 

Khushi: hum aap ka kapra ...closed the door quickly..

Arnav from outside "take it " 

Khushi: just taken out his shirt and tracker...wore it ... wrap duppata around her walk out ... look at Arnav he was busy she wanted to pass him but he just hold her hand 

Khushi:"chora na"

Arnav:look at her " agar ab tum na koi sharart ki ya boli to mein yeh kapra lelo ga..."

Khushi: took a deep breath " hum chup "she quickly walk to bed and lay down  

Arnav: good he was busy in working. she twist and turn in bed look at him "yeh kitna kam karta ha" 

Khushi clears her throat

Khushi: bus kara aur sojai

Arnav: what

Khushi: what what na kara agra aap utha nahi tuo hum Anjali ji ko bata daga ka aap ki tabiyat kharab huai thi

Arnav: was almost done he just look at her.."Khushi dont cross your limit "

Khushi: hum na kahan cross kai aap na khud sub ka samna hum ko patni maana hum tou iss andaz se bol raha tha busshe hide her face in pillow..and in blanket 

Arnav: feel like ."abhi bata hoon roko zara tum" he just switch off laptop walk to her .Khushi just warp blanket around her .he smiled  and walk to change ...when he came back she was  asleep ...he just look at her before closing the lamp "tum bohot ajeeb ho Khushi" he lay next to her ... and slept 

Arnav: saw her giving money to the needy which she had borrowed from him he recollected how she asked him while coming to the mandir.

Khushi: arnav ji

Arnav: look at her

Khushi: hum ko aap se kuch magna ha

Arnav: who was driving look at her "WHAT"

Khushi: daara na zaida nahi maagna bus thora se  rupees

Arnav:kya

Khushi: you can cut from my salary ..

Arnav: just shakes his head. before getting out of car he handed her his wallet just taken out few to buy her thali ,he remember her eyes

Khushi "yeh hum kya kara ga"

Arnav: "take it spend it "

Khushi: look at it " phir to humari salary khatam hojai gai"

Arnav: smiled "mujhe ko wapise nahi chaiya "

He was watching her she was giving money to needy . she was satisfied and was coming back to him .

Khushi: yeh la hum na da diya..

Arnav: smiled didnot taken from her just walk to car..

Khushi: aap kya

Arnav: back to hotel at 10 i have meeting ..

Khushi: ha chal aap na breakfast bhi nahi kiya

Arnav: just look at her concern .he just turn the car on other side

Khushi: yeh rasta hotel ka tou nahi ha

Arnav: i want to show you some thing ..he took her to the  hill side.. "see there sun rise "

Khushi : look out of the window  she was all lost to see the scene ...

Arnav: stop for few mins and then about the car and drive back to hotel...

Receptionist"Good morning Mr and Mrs Arnav "

Arnav: send breakfast in room.

Receptionist "ok"

Khushi: just followed him to the lift then to the room.  

Arnav: phone rang ..."Di kaise ha ."

Anjali: hum tou  thek ha aap bola

Arnav: hum bhi thek ha ..she look at Khushi..

Anjali: chota give phone to Khushi.

Arnav: look at Khushi who was watching TV "suno yeh lo"

Khushi: kis ka ha 

Arnav: DI 

Khushi: jump up "aah"

Arnav: tum na dekhe kar nahi chal sakta , why you are keeping your weight on it? he walk to her and gave her the phone..Anjali heard him .

Khushi: hello anjali ji

Anjali: kaise ha aap 

Khushi: hum thek ha .

Anjali: chota aap ko daant raha tha

Khushi: nahi tou woh to bus hum ko bol raha tha aram se chalo.

Anjali: kya huwa aap ko 

Khushi: hum ko chot lag gai thi .. 

Anjali kaise .aap thek ha 

Khushi: anjali ji ab tou hum thek ha Arnav ji na bandage kar dai thi ...

Anjali: acha smiled ... 

Khushi: aap sub kaise ha hum ko aap sub bohot yad aaraha ha ...

Anjali: chota ha na aap ka paas

Khushi ha arnav ji ha humara paas... both look at each other..

Anjali: aur aap kya kar rahi thi 

Khushi: abhi hum arnav ji ka saath mandir gai tha 

Anjali acha 

Khushi: jee ab hum breakfast kara ga ... ,phir Arnav ji meeting ka leya jaiga..

Anjali: khushi aik kam ha

Khushi: bola 

Anjali chota ki medicine yahan ragai ha .

Khushi: kya  just stand ..

Anjali: iss waqt LA ka prob hogaya aur chota ..

Khushi: per Anjali ji agar kuch ho jata ... 

Arnav look at Khushi who was just shouting ... " Kya huwa "

Khushi: kuch nahi . she walk out to the balcony "aap hum ko naam batai hum ja kar la kar aata ha "

Anjali: he should have before breakfast ..she told her name

Khushi hum bus jata ha ...  she walk back to the room ..

Arnav: who was working on his Laptop look at her ."what happen?"

Khushi: kuch nahi she just picked up his wallet  

Arnav: just look at her face she was very serious ... 

Khushi: hum zara aata ha

Arnav: where are you going ?

Khushi: kam se 

Arnav: Khushi  shouted ..

Khushi: bus hum 10 min mein aata ha aap breakfast na kara ..

Arnav: why ?

Khushi just "hum na bola ha iss leya " she just quickly walk out ..

Arnav: wanted to complete he just started doing his work  "tum sach mein ajeeb ho"

khushi: took hotel car and went to the near market , luckily she found the medicine, as she continually praying on way. she quickly paid.and went  back to the hotel.. she almost run to the room . 

Arnav : was sitting in same position as she left him..

Khushi: was breathing heavily ... as she enter ... 

Arnav: look at her she was sweating and her wound was bleeding ... " tum kahan gai thi, aur yeh kya ha"

Khushi: raised her hand  she pour water in glass.. taken out a tablet " yeh  la" she walk to him

Arnav: What 

Khushi: hum aap ki medicine lana gai tha... aap ko tou apna kuch khayal ha nahi kal se aap na nahi kahi ha . agar aap ko kuch ho jata tou humari tou ,,, she just close her eyes as she could not imagine that or want to imagine .

Arnav: just picked up the medicine from her hand and took glass . he did forgot that .. 

Khushi: hum aata ha she just turn  to walk to the wash room but Arnav hold her hand  he just got up and  pull her pack to him 

Arnav: kya hota tum ko wrap his arm on her waist 

Khushi: huamri Dhak dhak band hojati  she placed his  hand on her heart ..

Arnav: wanted to say ,but the door bell rang .

Khushi: chora hum ko 

Arnav: let her go  she just walk to wash room and splash water on her face" yeh hum ko kya horaha ha ...hum ko itna kuch bolna ki kya zarorat thi.."she just composed her self and walk out.

Arnav:  Khushi kumari gupta 

Khushi: just shocked look at him " hum na kya kiya "she look around

Arnav:: started walking towards her she just walk back .

Khushi: hum na kuch nahi kiya 

Arnav: acha tum na kuch nahi kiya .. he just reached her 

Khushi: such hum na aap ka laptop ko haath lagaya ha na aap ki files ko

Arnav: placed his hand on wall and hold her's in his.

Khushi: Arnav ji such hum na kuch nahi kiya  she just closed her eyes 

Arnav: placed her hand on his heart " tum yahan rahan lagi ho Khushi kumari Gupta "

Khushi: open her eyes and look at him in surprise ...

Arnav: he just hold her from her waist and pull her to him" mein tumhara aaso nahi dekhe sakta , jab tum hasti ho tou muhje ko bohot acha lagta ha, jab tum mera paas hoti ho tou i feel complete , jab tum mujhe se duur jati ho to muhje ko bohot bura lagta ha ."

Khushi: just blink her eyes 

Arnav: iss din jab mein na La ko hug kiya tou tum ko bura laga ta  to ko laga tha mein tum se duur jaraha hoon , aur kal  ..he paused  kal tumhari jaan nikal gai thi ..tou bohot ajeeb ho khushi 

Khushi: just could not see in his eyes 

Arnav:  i am in love with you Khushi Kumari Gupta . i am in love . di na thek bola tha jab pyar hota ha tou iss insan se zaida koi imp nahi hota .. he just softly kissed her but when it became passionate they dont know .

the end 

Good night readers ... i know it is not a good one as there are many better Os on forum ðŸ˜•do comment 

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri12 thumbnail
very niceee yaar...plzz continue soon and pm me too
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dearie..it was really goood.loved it every bit...actually i was waiting for u to write something..thnx...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sarach

hey dearie..it was really goood.loved it every bit...actually i was waiting for u to write something..thnx...

i could not stop myself ..
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
very well written!!!!
i ws so watng fr this...u write on evry interesting precap...so hw cud u miss this!!!!!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A fab piece of writing Naddiya!
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for the PM dear!!
😊
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
loved it! how cute. he called her his wife and she didn't say a word 
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice.. Pls continue..
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I was really good.  On this Forum, we have very good writers.
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was very nice. I was just waiting for u to write. Thanx for pm.