isomers thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

After watching today's episode, I think I see another reason to why Maanvi wants Jeevika to marry Dr.Manant instead of someone else. 

So, they showed different moments from the sisters' childhood, all of those which included Jeevika telling Maanvi that she will never leave her,that they'll always be together, etc. I feel that Maanvi wants Jeevika to marry Dr.Manant because she wants her sister to stay with her, or at last close to her. Because if you think about the flashbacks, there's really no other reason to mention all of that..right? 

If Jeevika marries Viren, that means she will go away, far away from Maanvi..which would not be the case if she married Dr.Manant. I'm not saying she doesn't care of her sister, she does. Maanvi wants Jeevika to marry the person she loves, she wants her sister to be happy..but I think she also has a fear of her sister leaving her alone. 

I might be completely wrong, there might be no reason like that..but it's just another way to see the situation. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👏⭐️...Excellent point Nitya!😊...

That makes absolute sense...And it also ties-in with the first promos too...

Now what remains to be seen is what life lesson or truth the sisters have to learn...The story could go in so many different directions...

Do both sisters marry into the same family...And we just see their life and conflicts...And where does Dr Manant fit into that scenario?...

If Jeevika marries Viren first...Manvi will have to bare the seperation at first...And does she marry Virat after that?...

Does Manvi suceed in her plan for JeeMan and Jeevika stays close to her...But then what if Manvi falls for Virat in future...She will have to leave her sister then...

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good points! Maybe manvi has that fear! Right now the story just started! So anything can happen next!
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
True.

That's what I thought too! It possibly is one of the reasons. ;)
-Deepali- thumbnail
Excellent Post Nitya..🤗
We have never Meet Before But I Heard Much More about You😆
Agree with You..I think Jevika has a fear For Lost her sister if she get married with Viren

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya i feel d same,..u potraited it so well,..c dont wanna send her di far 4rm her!!