SGP too doing mumbai track but their trps are high

Posted: 12 years ago
SGP  too have copied us and are currently doing mumbai track. There trps are higher than ours .

What MKAP doing wrong, they arent showing enough of mumbai and Kriya. Come on cvs show Mumbai more and Kriya's relationship people are more interested in that. After argument i was wating to see kriya in next scene but they all had TN scenes i got bored and turned my tv off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Because MKAP CVs, the powers to be think that SaGa and Gunga is better for promoting and leading the show rather than concentrate on Kriya and their trip to Mumbai...

The CVs have been taking advantage for sometime now and the next promo will be the growing closeness between Arushi n Tamtam...:((((

Originally posted by: starlight123

Because MKAP CVs, the powers to be think that SaGa and Gunga is better for promoting and leading the show rather than concentrate on Kriya and their trip to Mumbai...

The CVs have been taking advantage for sometime now and the next promo will be the growing closeness between Arushi n Tamtam...:((((

they are wrong, its Kriya and ss that gives the trps, they need to remember who the leads are of the show. If that is the nxt promo that is a joke, they should really stop experimenting and concerntrate, because our slot is competing with BALH and bb5 now is not the time to experiment with tracks.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

😊  yes our trp is less ,,but  no need to worry, when SGP can bounce back after geeting out of top 10 from long time then vr at least in better position than them. 

-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulsivirani

they are wrong, its Kriya and ss that gives the trps, they need to remember who the leads are of the show. If that is the nxt promo that is a joke, they should really stop experimenting and concerntrate, because our slot is competing with BALH and bb5 now is not the time to experiment with tracks.

Its just a guess on my side because of the CVs obsession with everyone else apart from /kriya...They seem to have time to give endless news snippets and promotion about everything apart from Kriya in Mumbai...

The only news they gave was that a friend of Pratigya will bump into Kriya which may have put viewers off as it might have shown some love triangle and no mention of that the friend will indeed be married!!
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SGP always give prominence to their main leads... their story always revolves round them... but here in MKAP.. the main leads are used as fillers... 
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: a_uma

SGP always give prominence to their main leads... their story always revolves round them... but here in MKAP.. the main leads are used as fillers... 

absolutelyyy right uma..sooo tru...even i feel dat Kriya are used a fillers...and yes...SGP always revolve around Ishaan-Suhana!!!

@tulsiviraani...
really hope dat we improve soon..
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

😊  yes our trp is less ,,but  no need to worry, when SGP can bounce back after geeting out of top 10 from long time then vr at least in better position than them. 

@bold...
if proper promotion is done from SP side...
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I knw i saw SGPH's promo buh whos interested ugghhh i cant watch ne odr show cux usmey hamra hawtiepie naii naa:((:((
jismey hai usmey b kam dekhatey HAINN;(:(:(
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

I knw i saw SGPH's promo buh whos interested ugghhh i cant watch ne odr show cux usmey hamra hawtiepie naii naa:((:((

jismey hai usmey b kam dekhatey HAINN;(:(:(

TRUE SIS...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭