minxx thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

guys im making this topic so that v can put info regarding our fav 3 subjects here. ie av vish n hk

sometimes it dosnt make sense to make a new topic for sum trival info so v can post it here n keep this topic fresh so d first bit of info 4 u is

HK COMES FIRST TIME IN D WEEK  ON WED

NEXT IT REPEATS ON SAT MORNING AT 6 AM

BUT D NORMAL HUMAN TIME TO WATCH IT WOULD B SUNDAY 2.30😊

NEXT REPEAT IS TUESDAY 5 PM

N THEN NEXT WED NEW EPI COMES

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minxx thumbnail
hey guys av is supposed to hav worked with shweta gulati in shagun which is airing both on starplus n utsav nowdays
also he was supposed to b in d cast of kabhi aaye n judai dat used to air on star plus in 2003(neone know nething bout this show)

can someone pls tell me if u hav an mpg file can it b converted into pics??
apple14 thumbnail
Isnt he workin alongside Shweta in the soon to come movie.....detective nani too?
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya apple he has worked against Shweta but god knows when the film is releasing and not sure if it going to release also
apple14 thumbnail
Hey...the bluff master episode with Vish yesterday.....was it a new one or an old one???

Unfortunately...the other participants voted him out in the first round when he was not the bluff master!
mitts thumbnail
Ya I had seen that before
It was an old one
I felt bad about him getting voted out so I switched off the tv after he was voted out
But I remember what he had worn
A black full sleeve shirt with some dirty chain
minxx thumbnail
ya shirts like these shud b banned outside goa. 😆
i mean no one shuld b allowed to wear such big prints unless they r at a beach party
minxx thumbnail
guys sum bad news hk will not come sunday as that time has ben given to don. well at least it is repeating on2 othr days so b happy wid wat uv got
mitts thumbnail
What be happy yaar
We were getting three days n now 2

😭
apple14 thumbnail

😭

Originally posted by: dr.jackall

guys sum bad news hk will not come sunday as that time has ben given to don. well at least it is repeating on2 othr days so b happy wid wat uv got

😭😭

This is just too bad...coz its the only time I get to see HK. Why do they have to do this??? I'm so angry.

Why cant they remove that irritating super sale which has a million repeats...or the great indian laughter challenge...which has totally lost its fizz...and yet whole of saturday...thats all I find on TV.

This is so sick!