Baharwali,Saranga&KN

Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
The Episode Was Nice.Starting Was Nice But Not Great.Pratz Was Defending Baba.But I Expected A Extreme Bhashan From Her.It's Okay.Her Words Were Nice."Koyle Ki Khaan Mein Heera","Bachche Ka Dil"...Sounds Nice.But I Think Nilima Wasn't Happy With Her Answer.Baba Was Too Much.I Don't Know What Was He Doing.Abhishek Is Now Very Free With Him.He's A Good Guy.When Baba Was Staring On Abhishek&His Friends,I Was🤣.I Know It Wasn't A Comic Scene But I Was Unable To Stop My🤣.His Comments After Seeing Them Were Hilarious.'Kaminey','Gharwali-Baharwali'🤣.I Think These Films Are His 'Phaverate'.Than He Complained To Babu&Nilima.He Was So Innocent.But When The Confusion Was Clear Pratz Was Ashamed😳&Angry😡.I Was Also😳.Abhishek-Nilima Was Thinking That 'Kiya Musibat Hain Yarr'.But Baba's Suspection Was Right.Abhishek Was Very 'Chipku' With The Girl.Now Ganga-Gunga...Sorry,Ganga-Saranga The New Lead.'Chutki Thakurain' Is Now In Full Love.Her Days Are Come To An End In TN.In Last Part KN Was Preparing For His Next Deed.Precap Also Showed It.But I Think He'll Unable To Do It.Because SS Is Very 'Chalu' Person&KN Is A 'Beall Buddhi'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
yeah but i love all the scenes off episode..and baba was right abishiekh was too much with niha...thats not the way to meet with other girl like this to give japiya,papiya thats not the right way...agar nilima waha hoti to shayed abhishiekh isa karta hi nahi...and about gunga's name what type of name is this saranga...and KN woh to lagta ha k sari jaidaad per kabza karna chahta ha...i think KN will be successful in his plan...Edited by idreeskhan123 - 12 years ago
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: idreeskhan123

yeah but i love all the scenes off episode..and baba was right abishiekh was too much with niha...thats not the way to meet with other girl like this to give japiya,papiya thats not the right way...agar nilima waha hoti to shayed abhishiekh isa karta hi nahi...and about gunga's name what type of name is this saranga...and KN woh to lagta ha k sari jaidaad per kabza karna chahta ha...i think KN will be successful in his plan...

We Have To Wait&Watch
Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes agreed ..by the way ur right krish was very very innocent
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Thanx😊
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nichhee topicc!!!
wntd prats to say moreee buh jitna b kaahaa bilkul fit bolii ehehe babas d jaannn ov d dirammaaa <3 lubbb his every scene n dialogue
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishtigya

yes agreed ..by the way ur right krish was very very innocent

Yeah,Very Innocent...'Bachche Ka Dil'
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar i loved Pratigya's dialogue it was very effective aur agar Neelima convince nahi hui to yeh uski galti hain P ki nahi.KN is bail buddhi i dont think he will be successful.
Caped_Crusader thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

nichhee topicc!!!

wntd prats to say moreee buh jitna b kaahaa bilkul fit bolii ehehe babas d jaannn ov d dirammaaa <3 lubbb his every scene n dialogue

😎
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post  100% agreed 👍🏼