6th October WU -

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
                                               ~  6th October Written Update  ~

Uttara and Imli are in the kitchen and Uttara is telling Imli she has made the rotis and to serve them. Just then Devyani and Priya walk in. They are surprised to see the food has been cooked. Imli tells Devyani you were scolding us for no reason, Uttara maasi has made all the food. Uttara smirks at them. Devyani and Priya tell Uttara  why did she do it all on her own. Uttara says she didnt want to disturb them since they were all enjoying themselves and besides she hadnt  made anything for a while. She mentions about the saag incident which everybody really liked. Devyani signals to Priya to not say anything. Devyani says thats good, we didnt have to do anything and leaves.

Priya follows Devyani and tells her shouldnt we stop maasi. Devyani says Uttara is not the only one at fault, i know her too well, she wont do anything unless she is provoked. Priya tells her then we should stop him. We cant let maasi and  him do as they want. We cant let them continue with their illegitimate relationship in this house in front of us.  Devyani stops Priya and says dont say things which will make the problem worse. Devyani leaves. Priya thinks something has to be done," seedi ungli say ghee nahi niklaygi to ungli ko teri karni padegi".

Vidya is in her room calling her mother. Her mother ass her how she is. Vidya says shes alright. She tells her mother Aditya bhaiji is coming to our village for some work, i told him to stay at our house. She says its ok. Vidya  asks about her father and brother. Her mother just replies to what is asked and doesnt talk much. Vidya questions her about it and tells her mother you taught that a womans home is at her in laws. I'm very happy here, just lie you want me to be and if you dont believe me then come and see for yourself. Everyone is taking very good care of me. Especially Gauravji. Her mother is happy on hearing that.

Gaurav is in his office when Karan comes.(Their beautiful background music plays) They are both happy to see each other but try not to show it. Karan says he came to get his belongings, he didnt know Gaurav would be here. He thought Gaurav would be at home with Vidya. Gaurav tells him its his office you can come anytime.  Karan gets what he wants and says i'm in a hurry so i'll leave. Gaurav asks him if hes ok? Karan says he is. Both are not looking at each other. Gaurav says your mother said you've left home. where are you staying? Karan turns towards him and says i'm happy where i am, dont worry about me. And slowly walks away.

At Vidyas house, her mother is getting beds ready when her father comes. He asks what is she doing so late at night and using new sheets. She says Adi is coming tomorrow to our village for some work. Her father doesnt look too happy. He says atleast this way the bitterness which has developed betwwen both families will be over. Since Vidya has decided to stay with them. we cant as the girls parents turn our backs on them. Both are happy and mae preaparations for Adityas arrival. Her mother jokes about not giving Adi a lungi to wear this time ๐Ÿ˜†

Adi is packing his bag when Jaggi comes in and talks Adi into taking him too. Adi agrees and tells him they are leaving in the morning so get ready. Jaggi is very excited (i've never seen him this happy  ๐Ÿ˜†) He quickly rushes out as Priya walks in.
Adi tells Priya.  Jaggi has gone mad and insisted on coming with me.
Priya starts to help Adi with his packing. Priya says i cant believe you are going so soon and for so many days. When will you back? Adi tells her, again the same question. I dont know, if the work gets over quickly then i will be back soon.
Priya asks Adi if hes sure the villagers agree with him when they are so against progress. Adi tells her we are not going to threaten them and it is for their own good. I'm sure they will agree. Priya tells him to be careful since the villagers can be very stubborn. They get happy and angry on small matters. Adi sits Priya down and tells her it makes me feel good when you care about me. But dont worry i'll be ok. But its a different matter that i'll really miss you. Priya tells him i'll miss you too and they both hug.

Imli and Jaggi are also having a moment about missing each other and Jaggi tells her he will be back soon. They get close when Devyani comes and calls them. Both pull apart  ๐Ÿ˜† She tells them to set the table if theyve finished with their romance  ๐Ÿ˜†.

Adi notices Priya is upset and asks whats wrong. She tells him you're only going for a few days and havent even gone yet and i'm already feeling bad about how i will live without you. I'll be all alone. Just think how lonely Uttara maasi will be feeling here. Adi says maasi is not alone, she has us all. Priya tells him to be with someone and to have a lifelong companion is very different. Someone who is with you in happiness and sorrow. Uttara maasi never got all that probaly not after getting married either. Have you never thought about it. Adi says to be honest i've never thought about. We should involve her in all the work so she wont feel lonely. Priya tells him thats not a solution and we should get her married again. He tells her what are you saying but starts to think. Priya says i know it sounds weird, what will everyone think but for once put yourself in maasis place. Shes got her whole life ahead of her. At the moment she has Tara, but what about about when Tara gets married. Maasi will need her own family, she needs another chance at life. I've seen her try to be a part of this family but ones family is ones own. She also need a family. I'm telling you all this because i know you'll understand what i'm saying.
Adi tells her  i understand but who will make the family understand. Priya tells him if you agree then everyone will agree too and we're not doing anything wrong. We're doing it for maasis happiness. She has a right too. And Tara also deserves a fathers love. I know everyone will agree. Adi says we'll see. Priya thinks, "now see dad, how i will play you at your own game".

Brahma is outside the Police satation surrounded by reporters who are hounding him with questions. He says he will answer questions one at a time. The media start asking questions. Brahma answers their questions and says they will get the criminal. Then he talks with one of the officers at the side telling him to get the reporters there on time where they have kept the criminal. Brahma will be there.

PRECAP
Adi telling his dad at dinner how he thinks they should get maasi married again. All are shocked. Uttara overhears this and is shocked too.

Dont forget to rate the Chaskameter.

Edited by FIZK6 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you! I'm glad Karan & gaurav got to meet.
& when will Vidya wake up ?!!
Thanks Fizi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Uttara's smirks๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคข

Priya's shenanigans๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Thank you! I'm glad Karan & gaurav got to meet.

& when will Vidya wake up ?!!

It was quite a sad scene between them. Both want to be with each other but cant due to the sacrifices they're making.