1st person fanfic

kul_shy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends...So sorry that i wasnt able to continue my first fanfic. Here is another one...i hope that u all like it...It has been written in 1st person...and it is my fav shaina...please comment :)

Trun Trun

"Hello"

"Shai! Neha here"

Pause.

Woof Woof.

"What was that sound"

I yawned.

"Its Bob'Bob the'.Dog!"

"You have a dog'I didn't know  that"

"It's not mine'.Its of one of my neighbors'im baby sitting it for a weak"

"How good are you at this thing?"

"Ah...i guess im doing pretty well...except for the last day when he ate the second pair of my blue heels"

"What happened to the first one?"

"He ate it 10 minutes before eating my second one"

"Great! Anyways we are on a case"

"At this time'.uh'ok'coming'"

I got up'took a quick shower and got dressed in my usual outfit.

I slid my car in my parking lot. My keys were still in the ignition. I took them out and tossed them into my pockets. I wrenched open the door. And was just letting myself out of the car when I heard something I didn't want to hear.

Woof Woof

"Shit"

I took Bob in my arms, locked the car and stepped inside the building. I took the lift and when I opened the doors of Special Squad, I accidently bumped into someone.

"Aryan'Sorry I was'"

"Its Ok Shai'mai tmhara he intezar kr rhe tha'and what is this"

He eyes followed the path from my hand'along with the chain I was holding and to the Bob.

I gave him a I didn't have any other choice look.

"So This is Bob'Neha told me about him'but shai tm isse yahan office"

"Sorry'but it was an emergency' mai is waqt apne baqi neighbours ke doors knock krne se rhi'just to say that can u please take care of this gorilla size puppy"

Aryan grinned.

"Right..Ok'ab chalien'we are already late'"

"Sure"

Half our later we were at the crime scene. I was still holding the chain. Well, normally it feels good taking care of a puppy, but Bob was impossible. He could eat anything. A memory of last day flashed through my mind when I had a hard time stopping him from eating my couch.

Ajay, Boxer and Shotgun were already present at the crime scene. They were interrogating the neighbors. They looked us and walked towards us.

"Whats up guys" I asked

"Male Victim, Arun Sharma, in early twenties. A potato size hole in the head. It was a .45" Ajay Replied. Pause.

His eyes sticked to Bob.

"It's a long story'u can call him Bob and he can eat anything'.and I guess its enough for now"

We went inside the flat to examine the body. The man was lying on the couch. He was wearing a black T-Shirt, which was not buttoned properly, and a jeans. There were some blood stains on the jeans but the shirt was clean. So it had been changed by the killer. Ajay and Boxer scanned the room while Neha and Shotgun continued to examine the body.

"Zubin nhi aya ab tak?" Aryan asked

Neha and Shotgun looked at each other and gave a disgusted sigh.

Ajay reached for his phone and dialed his number.

"Sir'kaise hain ap'agar ap ki neend disturb na horhi ho to kya ap crime scene tashreef la skte hain"

Pause.

"Beta tujhe to aunty he theek krien gi"

Zubin said something from the other side and he appeared form the door'still on the phone.

"Yr hamari bhi koi personal life hoti hai'"

He stopped when he saw Aryan, starring at him.

"Sorry Sir" and he disconnected

"Agar aap ko apne personal matters se chutkara mil gya ho to zara kam hi taraf dhiyan de den"

"Sure Sir"

I gave him a disgusting look.

"Aryan mai neighbours se bat krti hon'" I said

He nodded. "Be careful with Bob?"

I stood still.

Me: "Shit"

We both hustled towards the door'We were standing in the lawn'There were some sounds of Huffling coming form behind the bushes. We carefully made way through them. And there he was.

Aryan : "You remember what was here the last time we saw this place?" Aryan asked

Me: " I guess 5 minutes ago here stood a solid dustbin"

Aryan: "And where it is now?". He raised his eyebrows, as if he didn't know the answer.

ME: "Sue me!"

He grinned.

Edited by kul_shy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kul_shy thumbnail
i dont know how it happened but all my full stops changed into apostrophe signs...sorry 😕
deepalita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
vry good..

bt your last fanfic was also gd yar.. plz continue that also..
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its a good one yar... its nice keep it up 👏
and yeah ur last one is also nice 
ArRoGaNT-CHINTs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kul_shy...
 Your story is nice...
But dear you have to change something..
at firstly you told about full stops turn in to Apostrophes.
and second one please write the name before any Dialogue so that there is no chance of misunderstanding...
I hope you will understand this...
Pooj@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey! Wonderful story! :D
kul_shy thumbnail
Thanks 2 all of u 4 liking it