Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Recap:Veer Shivaji:Written Update 4th Oct. '11

Written Update by: BhartiKhushi909

Video Update by:-Nipun97-

Veer Shivaji:Written Update 5th Oct. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

The episode starts with jijamaa n Tukabai preparing for engagement , sai came n she was very excited n says that she'll do all rituals in the ceremony.

All entered the darbar, mohite came , shahji ask him that thr are lots of rumours in bijapur but he wont believe it as mohite is his relative n also working with him since many years n he trust him, tensed mohite asked abt wat did he actually wanna ask n shivba ask him that shahji wanna know that y has he gone to meet baji ghorpade, mohite gets shocked on this but he replies that he dnt like the kind of behaviour shivba did in adil shah's darbar but shahji says that wat all he's done is gud but mohite dnt agree n says that he's saying this just bcoz he's his son n he dnt wanna make all in danger just bcoz of him, shahji says that wat shivba has done is for all those whom he was regarding as his closed ones but still mohite dnt getting agree n on that shahji says that shivba is his nephew but he replied that he has only one nephew n that is elkoji, tukabai n elkoji gets shocked on this,(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY) shahji continues n says " agar shivba aapka bhanja hota to "mohite - " hai to nahi" shahji - " agar shivba aapka puta hota to", mohite " hai to nahi", shahji says wat if shivba will become his on in law, all gets shocked sply sai n shivba, n shahji makes the proposal n says that he want to marry soyara with shivba n his younger daughter with elkoji, meanwhile sai n shivba were talking with thr eyes, both are hurt, shivba tries to speak but shambhaji controls him, shahji gives him more greed n says that soyara will go to piune with shivba n will rule thr, soyara too gets happy n shahji gives a part of his property to mohite n now he cant deny this relation n the marriage gets fixed, sai n shivba are quite but hurt😭.

Soyara n her sister tounches elders feet, mohite gives a haar to shivba.Engagement ceremony starts, sa-shivba was standing behind, looking helplessly at each other , it starts with  soyara's tilkak n god bharayi n all do it , sai remembers her excitetment when jijabai calls her for tilka she unwillingly participate in it n now it comes shivba's turn , he was also participate unwillingly , n after all happens all leaves for marriage preparation n sai starts crying n shivba consoles her n says that he'll not marry soyara.(Bhartikhushi909/IF THIS UPDATE IS EXCLUSIVE FOR INDIA-FORUMS DO NOT COPY)

Precap: I mISSED this part , kissi ne dekha ho to bata dena😳
Thnx to Pina/ahlada for precap
Jijabai says to saibai that she had to face thorugh the same situation when Shahaji maried tukabai..and she asks if saibai will be there to help out shivba in this kathin paristhiti
And shahaji says to shivba that this marriage is only to gain mohite's support..

Done😊Sorry for Late Update😳

Hit TheChaskameter .
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
missed the episode today..waiting for ur update eargerly :)
Amor. thumbnail
just few more minutes m typing it 

srry for the delay ðŸ˜³
lily_k25 thumbnail
take ur own time yaar..no hurry...me will wait :)

colors still dint upload at yt also na...so wondering wat happened today
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lily_k25

take ur own time yaar..no hurry...me will wait :)

colors still dint upload at yt also na...so wondering wat happened today

done with the update 

nothing much happen today ðŸ˜³

ya i noe the vdos r not here , me too searching for the precap ðŸ˜³
Pina11colada thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Precap:
Jijabai says to saibai that she had to face thorugh the same situation when Shahaji maried tukabai..and she asks if saibai will be there to help out shivba in this kathin paristhiti
And shahaji says to shivba that this marriage is only to gain mohite's support..

Amor. thumbnail
thnx yaar for precap , hope sai understands n dnt hurt herself
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update !!
again i missed it only saw the last part  .. ufff .. na jane kya ho gaya hai mujhe aaj kal .. time ka dhayan he nahin rehta 🤣
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really sad for Sai and Shivba

but i feel us waqt par unhein zada fark nahin padta tha .. coz more then 1 wife hona was common .. 😡

this is dramatically shown
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

done with the update 

nothing much happen today ðŸ˜³

ya i noe the vdos r not here , me too searching for the precap ðŸ˜³

hey..got some video links..but these r not HQ ones..but general ones.. :)

part-1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtD4Gu4vHe8

part-2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooK8fRoKIZ4

part-3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF2u4BiAQ7I

part-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLn2MJGXCsw