Sachin Shroff denies marriage trouble reports

kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sachin Shroff talks about love, life and a dominating wife..

Is there trouble brewing in your marriage?
There's no trouble in our marriage. Reports about our differences and fights are baseless. Even if we have differences, they are very normal, like any other husband-wife would have. Juhi and I love each other madly and can't stay without each other for a day. Only I know how miserable I am without her currently. We are so dependent on each other for the smallest of things.

So who according to you is behind such strong rumours and why have they cropped up?
I have no idea. I think people can't see others happy.

It's often believed that Juhi is dominating and you are shy and an introvert. Has this been the bone of contention ever?
n Juhi is not dominating but honest. Her honesty never ticks me off but I always advise her to be a little diplomatic as people do not always appreciate honesty. You always derive gossip and masala out of honesty.

Have there been any ego hassles considering that Juhi is more popular than you?
Never. Work has never affected our relationship. An actor's popularity lasts till his or her show runs. If she is popular in India, then I am popular abroad.

What's going wrong with your production house?
Juhi handles the creative side since I am zero at that and I handle finances. We had shot the pilot for a show but couldn't get the go ahead from the channel. Since things were taking time, we decided to get back to acting and I took up Balika Vadhu. But production is what I want to do eventually as I hail from a business family. We will kickstart production work once Juhi's back from Bigg Boss as I can't think of making any move without her. However, we will take our time rather than jumping at it.

How did you guys agree to Bigg Boss especially when you're uptight about your personal life? Juhi announced that Salman Khan is the pivotal factor behind her taking up this show. She is crazy about him. I just told her to carefully handle the pressure and situations inside the house.

Do you think the latest controversy regarding the trouble in your marriage propelled the makers to sign Juhi?
Well, she was signed for the show at least two months before this rumour came about.

It's mostly 'out of work people' that are seen on the show. Comment.
Juhi got a couple of offers from prominent channels at the same time. However, she had already given her nod to Bigg Boss, hence had to decline them. Also, the contract was confidential, so we remained tight-lipped and let the rumours float about being out of work.