os our love will save u jaan(part 2 on pg 2 )

cuteteddy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
abhina were in the car . after the incident of pia kissing abhay in the party made her a bit upset but she was quite as she knew that it was just a game n being angry wid her dream man would be just an act of foolishness . on the other hand abhay was upset coz his love for whom his heart beated was not talking to him . he was upset coz he was going to lose such a nice friend . his sins were not forgivable , he knew it but it wasn't his fault . he remembered pia's words . he now thought that what would be the right decision now. he stopped the car n opened the door n came out .he then came to alina's side n opened the door of her side . she was confused n asked " what happened abhay ?" abhay " umm .. actually we reached to ur home ." alina noticed it that she was so busy in her thoughts that did not even look at the house . she came out n was advancing towards her home when she heard his voice " alina stop ! i wanna talk to u sumthing serious " alina " what abhay "
abhay - alina look , i don't know that whether u will forgive me or not but i don't wanna get late in telling u this ."

alina a bit confused " what abhay ? tell ." she said politly .
abhay - alina m sorry for what i did wid u but i was forced to play wid ur
            heart alina . u could save our whole clan n i needed to do this , coz
          of my responsibilities . i don't wanna lose such a good friend thats y m
           telling u this that i don't luv u alina , m really sorry but i can't luv ny1
            except pia ! m sorry for that "

alina didn't know how to react on this . she was not able to say anything but found that her heart knew what was happening n found tears on her cheeks . they stood their for sumtime in the same position n finally she broke the silence

alina - y abhay y ? please say that u r just joking .
abhay was not able to meet his eyes to hers n his silence said what he could not speak .
alina - what do u understand urself mr raichand hun ? u can play wid ny1's
           heart ? m not one of them abhay who just enjoy being popular
          by being in any relation . u r correct it was not ur fault abhay , it was
          my fault that i committed the mistake of loving a vampire . m sorry .
abhay - alina please just try to understand
alina- i don't want to abhay .
she leftrunning n crying . abhay was helpless coz he knew that alina's anger was obvious . he dialed pia 's number . she did not pick it up for more than 8 times but at the end she gave up n picked the call . coz of her anger she just cleared to him in her attitude .

abhay - pia please listen to me
pia interrupting - look abhay i don't wanna listen a single word . u r not worth of luv . i luved u n alina also did the same mistake . u broke my heart n now u r betraying her also . i hate u n i don't wanna listen to u .

she cut the call . abhay was now heartbroken though he did not have any heart but pia n alina's words broke him . he ran from their coz now the pain was unbearable . he reached in his supersonic spead .
he was sitting on a stone n looking towards the stars n talking to them .
abhay -" y wid me only ? m i so bad that first my parents left me at the age of only 11 . then so many years i was wid bro but still all alone ! i fell in luv wid maithili then even she left me . i kept waiting for her . pia came in my life n again my heart beated after 150 years . but no , destiny had to play wid me n my happiness . bro came n maithili also but in a changed form . when she slapped me i was crying coz of  my mistake of loving such a cruel creature . i was crying coz i killed my own bro . i think the bigest fault i committed was that i took birth on this earth . if i was not then may be sid n maithili would be happy together , may be pia would be happy n may be alina's life was calm . dad would be happy n mom also . but i can make their life happier . " he looked at the stake lying near the stone .

raichand mansion
 haseena was angry at chand as she could sense that her son was in a trouble n blamed chand coz if he had not forced him to do these things then it would be alright . chand was feeling a bit guilty on what he did .

guys i know it is a little too late for this os as its after danchi's engagement party n in the show it is graveyard party going on right now ๐Ÿ˜†. but if u like it then please hit the like button n comment so that i will update next part n it will contain my sid ๐Ÿ˜ณ. hope u liked it .

Edited by cuteteddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinniga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow good O.S buddy... and it was emotional... i would love to suggest u... Abhay will never do any thing like that...  keep up good work...
cuteteddy thumbnail
seems no one interested in it !
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey I love it dear...Poor Abhay i feel really bad 4 him... PLEASE CONTINUE AND PM ME WHEN YOU UPDATE NEXT UPDATE ...
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey that's good buddy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘... i like it plz continue n update soon๐Ÿ˜›...
LOVE ABHIYAโค๏ธ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please PM me when you update:)
abhayarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb ya. . .nyc.1 pm me when you update..
thank you so much for a unique ff 
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Did you stop this OS ???? :-(
cuteteddy thumbnail
abhay could not think anything else except the things which alina n pia told him .
he took the wooden log n said "pia u wanted me to leave u n m doing that , n i won't break my promise !! i won't cum back !" n saying this he stabbed that wooden peice in his heart !!

pia realized that it wasn't actually his fault . she was misunderstanding him. "i should call him " she dialled his number but didn't get any reply .
she decided to call alina "hallo alina !! is abhay wid u ?"
"no pia he isn't wid me . i thought he is wid u " said alina trying to not let her voice show her feelings .
"OK thanks " said pia n hung up the phone
she decided to meet him at his house .

raichand mansion
pia entered inside . she was confused looking haseena n chand so disturbed .
"aunty , can i meet abhay ?" she asked
haseena was shocked "he wasn't wid u ?"
no aunty she replied
haseena tried to contact him through telepathy n sensed sum danger .

forests
haseena n everyone reached there . they were totally shocked looking at abhay 's dead body . pia ran towards him n took his head on her lap .
"abhay , abhay what have u done ?" she cried
"its all my fault . i shouldn't have hurt u " she started slapping herself .
haseena n chand tried to calm her down
chand - we need to do sumthing fast
haseena - but how chand ? we will need sumone whom abhay belongs since
              he was human !!
suddenly they heard a voice " i will " they recognized him . it was sid .
sid came forward n concern for his younger bro was visible in his eyes!!
sid took out the wooden peice from abhay's heart .

raichand mansion
everyone was trying hard . but the only thing which was missing was abhay's support . it looked like he didn't want to cum back .
"abhay please , i love u n m sorry !! if u will do like this to me then i will die abhay !! my life is nothing widout u !!" pia cried
abhay wasn't responsing
pia took a knife n was about to kill herself feeling guilty that she heard the sweetest voice to her ears .
abhay was weak but couldn't let her die so in a whispering voice he said"no pia "
tears automatically rolled down pia's cheeks . she was happy she got her life , her abhay back . she hugged him tightly as if she would leave n he he will go . finally she parted away from him . before abhay could say sumthing she placed her lips on his lips . he was shocked but tried his best not to disappoint her .
finally they both broke the kiss n realized that evryone was still there.
sid - hey lil bro !! y did u do this ?
abhay tried his best to stand n hugged sid
abhay - i missed u . m sorry
sid- OK but pia is still here OK !! what will she think hun ?
everyone chuckled .
haseena - abhay , don't do this again . we all love u !!
abhay - m sorry mom but i was totally depressed n dad , m sorry but
          i told alina the truth !!
chand - its OK my son .
n for the first time in 200 years chand hugged abhay
sid- OK so i think now daddy cool n sweet mom , we need to give sum
        privacy to both the love birds
they went downstairs
sid told them that the night when abhay tried to kill him metz preserved his body . after abhay was unfrozen , he could not help but save him wid his blood . it took sum time for sid to heal so he came now .
chandeena were happy to get back their sons back

" u said u want me to leave u then y did u react like this hun ?" abhay asked pia teasingly
"shut up !! i was angry n u stupid boy don't u dare to do this again " pia replied in warning tone
she hugged him tightly
"abhay , u told me that ur heart beats for me ? "
"ya " abhay replied
"i wanna hear them . she placed her ear on his chest at the heart point .
"i can't hear them properly i think i shall take this jacket off " pia said naughtily
"pia no "abhay tried to tell her but she already took out the jacket n the shirt too . she could take abhay's clothes off very easily !!
"now i can " pia said n kissed his bare chest .
then they both started kissing
meanwhile sid came to check but at the door only saw them busy wid themselves n said "love birds !!"
guys i know m too late for this part sorry ๐Ÿ˜ณ i forgot about this OS actually ๐Ÿ˜† as i updated it in hurry so please forgive my mistakes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
please hit the like button n comment also ๐Ÿ˜ณ