OS || Shayad Ho Bhi Shakta Hai

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone :)
My name's Meera and I write little one shots and make video mixes every now and then and inspiration somewhat hit for a Mohan & Kastur one shot so I'm posting it, I hope you all like it 😊

-----

Her heart was breaking as she walked away from Mohan. Tears filled her eyes but she quickly brushed them away.

She knew he was confused at her behaviour and maybe a little upset but Kastur had to do this for him, and for herself.

She had overheard him talking to Saroj Kaki about how this marriage was just a formality for him and that was why he was going through with it. He needed money, money to fix something in London. Kastur hadn't heard the entire conversation before Reena ben came and dragged her away.

Now merely hours later she had made the decision that without waiting for him to break the relation, she'd do it.

----

Mohan watched her walk away from him in the park and was surprised. All he wanted before was to break this false relation but then why was he feeling like he was losing something important? It wasn't as if Kastur had become important to him in matter of days, was it?

Sure he appreciated the fact that Baapji and everyone, except his Ma, loved her because it made it easier to pretend to be happy with the decision but now she was messing up the plan.

That was the only reason he was upset because she was messing up the plan by leaving. He didn't care for her. Mohan Galla didn't care for anything except achieving what he wanted, to be someone powerful.

Too bad this was all a lie he was telling himself. In the last few days since he had accepted to marry her, he found himself wanting to talk to her, wanting to be around her. Her innocent smile brought a grin onto his face. The love he saw in her eyes for him was unlike any other he had seen before.

Which was why his every extinct was telling him to run after her, to stop her for his own sake, not the family anymore

"Kastur!" Mohan ran after her, finally approaching her with a hand on her shoulder.

"Choriye mujhe Mohanji." Kastur said in a shaky voice. "Maine aapko kehdiya na? Yeh shaadiβ€”mujhe yeh shaadi nahi karni hai."

Mohan removed his hand from her shoulder and asked. "Kyun nahi karni?"

"Bas nahi karni."

"Char saal ke intezaar ke baad ab nahi karni?" Mohan asked in a quieter voice.

She shook her head without glancing up at him. "Mujhe pata hai ke aap yeh shaadi nahi chahte."

"Aur yeh tumhe kisne kaha?"

"Maine aapki baatein sunli thi," she sniffed turning away from him and walking towards the bench. "Aap Saroj Kaki se keh raha the, ke yeh shaadi aapke liye sirf ek majboori hai,"

Mohan sighed before following her to the bench. "Aur tumne baad mein suna nahi hoga na?"

She shook her head.

"Typical," He smiled before twisting his body to face hers. "Maine Maa ko yeh zaroor kaha tha ke yeh shaadi ek majboori thi, pehle. Ab nahi lagti." He hesitantly took her hand in his. "Kastur, main is duniya ka sabse aacha insaan nahi hoon. Maine bahot si ghaltiya ki hain, lekin phir bhi meri kismet mein tum jaisi dharampatni hain aur yeh mere liye sabse achi baat hai." He sighed. "Main tumhe khona nahi chahta."

Kastur looked up at him through her tearful eyes. "Sach?"

He nodded. "Sach,"

She smiled slowly and he smiled back. "Ab main yeh shaadi phirse paaki samjhoon?"

She let out a laugh at that and he put his arm around her, pulling her smaller frame up against his side. "Thank you Kastur,"

"Kis liye,"

"Phirse agree karne ke liye, shaadi ke liye..."

-----

That's all :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was so good indiondoll, a lovely write up.
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow .. loved what I was reading soo far .. Will write more after i return from school .. πŸ˜† 
Keep up the great work ! (: 

Edit: WOWOWOWOWOWOW. πŸ˜³ I was smiling like a retard to the computer screen while reading this. πŸ˜† This was sooo simple yet beautiful. Keep them coming ! πŸ‘
Edited by minniex - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awww tht was beautiful di, such simple situation only you can createπŸ˜†.
Amazingly done and glad to know that even you are following the show

Keep them coming
Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loveddd! Do you know how deprived I've been feeling? 😳 It's about time you wrote. I loved it =) Now go write another oneπŸ˜†
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How did i not see this :O This is what you call amazing writing πŸ‘πŸΌ
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Meera. This was beautiful! ❀️

Please continue writing on MohUr. πŸ˜Š
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: azna

That was so good indiondoll, a lovely write up.

Aww thank you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Originally posted by: minniex

Wow .. loved what I was reading soo far .. Will write more after i return from school .. πŸ˜† 

Keep up the great work ! (: 

Edit: WOWOWOWOWOWOW. πŸ˜³ I was smiling like a retard to the computer screen while reading this. πŸ˜† This was sooo simple yet beautiful. Keep them coming ! πŸ‘

Haha thanks so much πŸ˜ƒ I'm really glad it make you smile! πŸ˜ƒ Best compliment for a writer 😳 I'll try to write more πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

Awww tht was beautiful di, such simple situation only you can createπŸ˜†.

Amazingly done and glad to know that even you are following the show

Keep them coming

Thank you Ashlesha! 😳 I'm so glad you liked it πŸ˜› And haha yes Harshad's appeal pulled me towards this show too πŸ˜›

@april10: thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

I loveddd! Do you know how deprived I've been feeling? 😳 It's about time you wrote. I loved it =) Now go write another oneπŸ˜†

You've been feeling deprived? 😲 Hailaaa then I've gotta write more for you πŸ˜› I'm glad you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ Send me inspiration πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: sheila1990

How did i not see this :O This is what you call amazing writing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww I'm glad you saw it now! πŸ˜ƒ And aww this is so far from amazing but thank you 😳

Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Hey Meera. This was beautiful! ❀️

Please continue writing on MohUr. πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ I'll definitely try if I get some inspiration 😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah how did I miss this it was beautiful and well written.

I agree with the rest write more please
sreyap92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was really nice!!!!