who was the best friend Shakti talking about?

Posted: 12 years ago
Shakti said that after he got drunk, there was a huge fight between him and his best friend who is a superstar, I was thinking he was either reffering to Salman or Sanjay, what do you guys think? Edited by Nkapoor2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realbiggboss thumbnail
SALMAN KHAN - some time back shakti had spoken bad about the bolly actresses which SALLU did not like
Madhumey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was talking about GOVINDA Ahuja!!!
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: biggboss1975

SALMAN KHAN - some time back shakti had spoken bad about the bolly actresses which SALLU did not like

that  time salman supported shakti that he was framed by india tv sting operation ..i guesss later they fall apart...salman is that superstar ..reason shakti kapoor tweets confirm that they dont  talk each other  and shakti tweeted on 30 aug...

ShaktiKapoor123 Shakti kapoor 1234
@
@IamAminaKhan u tc pl.I always will lv salman thou we dnt speak with eachother

second salman brothers has production house which bascially family production house of all three khan brother  and shakti was saying that his son was abt to launch in his production house
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
Salman Khan. Is Shakti going to pull a Vivek Oberoi? He already kind of apologized today.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Salman Khan. Is Shakti going to pull a Vivek Oberoi? He already kind of apologized today.

salman bhai ka saath sab chahte hai abhi😆..kyuki uska time accha chal raha hai😆
Mistyy thumbnail
my guess was salman too, though personally i dont believe salman should hold any grudges against anyone for their drunken behavior, considering his past with alcohol😉
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
salman khan he tha uska best friend his father is a script write he said k usne father ny mere betey ko launch krna tha so its salman khan who was best friend of shakti kapoor
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

who was the best friend Shakti talking about?

might be gulshan grover :ROFL
 because a villain  can have a villain friend around...

yeh I thought it was Salman too! hope these two patch up!