||PETITION: MALE CONTESTANTS||

ZainZaidi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey BB5 fans! 😊

We have had enough with the participants of this season, and I think it is time we take action. We need male contestants for more masti and drama. Until Colors doesn't add male contestants, we will have to do something! It is your choice. I don't want this season to be ruined and wait one whole year for BB6.  I will email the link of this petition to the Colors team.
IF you want male contestants, sign this petition by adding a comment! Remember, it is your choice to sign this petition!

Let the petition begin! 😈

Z.One

Rights that do not flow from duty well performed are not worth having.
                                                                                                                          Mohandas Gandhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes! Im in for this petition! BB send cool n handsome men to the BBhouse! These boring bunch of women r giving me a headache 😕 😛
Previous bb seasons i didnt even blink while watching show as it was lot of things hapening n were interesting bunch of ppl! Not perverted n gross few in this season! 🤢
Ur choice of ppl n show idea r flop show just like ur first task where rickshaw brokedown! So lame!!! Do sum fixing now! Cant believe i was actually fordarding sum scenes coz they creep me out!! 👎🏼