Bigg Boos Cast - Disappointing

teazerboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think this is the most boring Bigg Boss star cast with all femal star cast and One male Shakti Kapoor it's going to be boring . Other than just bitching around there will be nothing too exciting we'll see in this show. Two Thumbs Down.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie123 thumbnail
You are so right. Who ever came up with the idea of putting 1 man between all these women should get fired. There is so much talking going on that I just get a headache listening to them. It is really going to be very boooring.
I was really bored watching yesterdays episode, and i missed my other programs - was flicking between the channels as i was that bored and i have NEVER done that before when BB is on - usually am glued...i really hope it gets better.

Apart from cat fights - i doubt much will go on. I dont know the BB5 Plan but at the moment thumbs down from me.

All the hype it gets, it has been a let down at the moment. I hope it gets some good males!
teazerboy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hope colors realize this before this show becomes Titanic and sinks ...
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yup its a bit boring... than the previous seasons.. hope it picks up
cuteteddy thumbnail
i agree wid u i used to watch every season of bigg boss but this time i m not sure that i will take a glimpse also or not 
Niceup thumbnail
All the girls r too good to watch but without any male ( shakti kapoor ---- good for nothing creature ) it seems a boring show...this time the house is not so good to watch..all money used on salman & Sanjay ...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen all the BB but this is the worst and boring and the participants r horrible.

I heard cos of 2 host Salman and Sanjay they cannot afford to bring famous participant.

Cos of cost cutting Navjot sidhu...r suppose to come declined the offer.

1male and sooo many Female not intersting to watch.

This time TRP will fall drastically.

Somii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Big Thumps down
I have always enjoyed big boss but this time it is just pure headache.women talking talking talking and making no sense at all and shakti and lakshmi oh god just too annoying, irritating.
worst cast ever:(