Frequent Posters

aksharafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

4me its unreal!!!!πŸ₯±
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow that gr8 yaar :) ur efforts where paid of :) 
aksharafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

wow that gr8 yaar :) ur efforts where paid of :) 

thank u preksha!!!!πŸ˜‰
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey kinjal... once again congratss... ur excitement can be felt in ur words... really u r lucky that they reached her safely... so so soo happy for u... finally one of our wishes reached her... feeling so happy... πŸ˜ƒ
aksharafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: saru.g

hey kinjal... once again congratss... ur excitement can be felt in ur words... really u r lucky that they reached her safely... so so soo happy for u... finally one of our wishes reached her... feeling so happy... πŸ˜ƒ

thanks yaar saru!!!!😳mujhe toh abhi tak blive nahi hota!!thanks u wer d 1st prsn 2tell me about it!!

2b honest maine nahi socha tha k gifts pohochenge!!mujhe laga koi mujhe bewkoof bana raha hai as bohot fake id's hote hai bt i still tuk d chance qk mujhe kisi bhi halat main gifts pohochane the!!!

so so so happy!!!
mini_00 thumbnail
Wow!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š your hard work paid off and the gifts you have sent reached hina safely.That's great kinjal.πŸ‘
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey kinjal i hope i hope im writtin the spellin rite...plzzz givme india forums address also so that i can send somthing to her aswell i'll be obliged if u do that..ur gifts were reallly amazin
aksharafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini_00

Wow!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š your hard work paid off and the gifts you have sent reached hina safely.That's great kinjal.πŸ‘

thanks miniπŸ˜‰
aksharafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwishsolanki

hey kinjal i hope i hope im writtin the spellin rite...plzzz givme india forums address also so that i can send somthing to her aswell i'll be obliged if u do that..ur gifts were reallly amazin

thank u so much friend!!!il ask d india forums team n dan vl tell u weather i can give d addres 2u!!! i hope u undrstand!!!n have faith il rply soon!!!tcπŸ˜‰
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharafan

thank u so much friend!!!il ask d india forums team n dan vl tell u weather i can give d addres 2u!!! i hope u undrstand!!!n have faith il rply soon!!!tcπŸ˜‰

guys plzz ask india forum an ask them the address plzz plzz i really need the address