Vida Samadzai[American shrewd opportunist]

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vida Samadzai is being publicised as an Afghan, and she has been using this to gain publicity for herself. Although she is an American, who has been trying her level best for many years to get a break in Bollywood. Afghans that I know of, don't have it in their genetic makeup to fake, they're very direct and If they dislike someone, they say it on their face, actually it shows on their face. Having Afghan parents does'nt make one an Afghan. She is a typical American, two-faced, a shrewd opportunist and an expert in the art of fakeness.
       Since last night she has been hugging Gulab Sapera for no reason whatsoever, just knowing how Sapera has been involved in women rights issue, but she kind of opened up when she nominated her. Her hugging Shakti for no reason, was knowingly deliberate as he is the captain with authority to nominate and also a Bollywood insider. She is not only an opportunist but a little stupid as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Who cares she is full Afghan or American.. What it matters she has been stand up for Afghan peoples !

Beside that, we dont need this kind of information, we should dont jugde them by different kind of information on net. We should now watch her in Big Boss, after this show we can give our opinion.

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Ur fingers r not equal, u can find all kind of people all around the world...

bade34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debo_Afghan

Who cares she is full Afghan or American.. What it matters she has been stand up for Afghan peoples !

Beside that, we dont need this kind of information, we should dont jugde them by different kind of information on net. We should now watch her in Big Boss, after this show we can give our opinion.

She has never stood up for issues related to Afghanistan, walking in a bikini in a non-official pageant[official pageants like ms.world or universe, choose contestants who live and have won a pageant in their respective countries], from a country that shunned her for using the country's name does'nt add any value to her standing up on Afghanistan. No Afghan takes her seriously, and who has never visited her country to be representing of it, rather landing up in Bollywood soon after, speaks volumes about a person.
       You don't need the internet to see her motives, you just need some common sense. Her desperation for bollywood roles can be seen in the Page 3 events. She is shrewd operator who lives off cheap publicity, but the problem is that publicity only helps to certain extent, after that there is an opportunist fake person, like Vida samadzai with no talent whatsoever.
     People who watch Bigg Boss for years know that this is not a career helper, so I doubt this will help her, actually it helped me confirm my own doubts about her 2-facedness, cheap publicity antics.
 If Pooja Missra is evicted this week, it'll be interesting to see her react to the Vida nomination [of hers]. Given Vida being too friendly with her, so that Pooja M. does'nt suspect her stab in the back.
Edited by bade34 - 12 years ago
Preciousa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Bade
I agree with you on many points. There is nothing done by her for Afghan women which we can call a 'fight for women's right', and indeed she is waiting for an opportunity in Bollywood. But at the same time I do think she has maintained some modesty and decency in the BB house and like they say, never judge a book by its cover. Give her a chance to open up, only God knows her mind and intentions.
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bade34

She has never stood up for issues related to Afghanistan, walking in a bikini in a non-official pageant[official pageants like ms.world or universe, choose contestants who live and have won a pageant in their respective countries], from a country that shunned her for using the country's name does'nt add any value to her standing up on Afghanistan. No Afghan takes her seriously, and who has never visited her country to be representing of it, rather landing up in Bollywood soon after, speaks volumes about a person.
       You don't need the internet to see her motives, you just need some common sense. Her desperation for bollywood roles can be seen in the Page 3 events. She is shrewd operator who lives off cheap publicity, but the problem is that publicity only helps to certain extent, after that there is an opportunist fake person, like Vida samadzai with no talent whatsoever.
     People who watch Bigg Boss for years know that this is not a career helper, so I doubt this will help her, actually it helped me confirm my own doubts about her 2-facedness, cheap publicity antics.
 If Pooja Missra is evicted this week, it'll be interesting to see her react to the Vida nomination [of hers]. Given Vida being too friendly with her, so that Pooja M. does'nt suspect her stab in the back.

As I said, I dont know her. So I would not like to give my opinion at this time.

Edited by Debo_Afghan - 12 years ago