*Navya written update 03 october 2011*

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the detialed update dear..
ash92 thumbnail
Thanks for the update! But would you please watch your grammar while writing them? It becomes bit of a botheration to comprehend these poorly written (grammatically) updates! Just a friendly suggestion, no offence! Peace!
husnia_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash92

Thanks for the update! But would you please watch your grammar while writing them? It becomes bit of a botheration to comprehend these poorly written (grammatically) updates! Just a friendly suggestion, no offence! Peace!

hey buddy we can understnd tat n hatts off 2 those who giv us daily WUs just aftr d episode ends its nt tat easy so ignore such things lyk  grammar or watevr as its nt exam
ash92 thumbnail
Dude! I'm acknowledging the writer's sweat of the brow pretty well! It's just that the purpose written updates serve is to save time and check on the updates when one misses the show! In short, it saves time! I don't know how nobody feels it uncomfortable reading through with such innumerable errors! Besides, english ain't a language to be written properly grammatically in an exam only! One should write avoiding such errors, particularly when your'e updating stuff on such forums! Well, its just my opinion and a mere suggestion!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot for the update dear😳.. eagerly waiting to see AnYa unite asap❤️
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update yaar, your work is very much appreciated!! xx
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the wriiten update
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
guys we try our best to do well WU  we use short  cut to make short and sweet..i think everybody in india is using short term...preeti well done..
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ thanks for appreciating

Edited by sajan_kash01 - 12 years ago