BV 3rd October 2011 - Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
precap was not shown today!!

i must say...JG's romance timings r so strange!!🤣

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail
thanks dear
I hope this asha drama gets over fast!
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very sad stuff...but true...honestly i could not take rape court room cases [so much pre conditioned by watching hindi movies...remember daamini...] so i dint watch this part, women in India faces so much in her life...and still wait for a blow to wake up...rather then learning from other's mistakes...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jagya's illegal sasurji is doing a good job of irritating him😆,aur pareshan karo jaggu dada ko...,diwali kyaa new year ke baad hi jaana illegal sasurji..😆..gauri going to village medical camp but jagya wouldn't be too happy treating ganwaar people...🤔
That whole courtroom  cross examination  of asha🤔 seemed inspired from movie damini,malign the victim's character instead of punishing the criminal😡..but dhongi baba's shishya seemed angry at the line of questioning,🤔hope he gets angry enough to expose the baba's kukarms in front of the court...
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update!

The court case drama begins. This is unfortunately going to get nastier by the day. When it was known that A was not really the eye witness to the whole fiasco the lawyer should have briefed her on how she should have reacted to the line of questioning or else the lawyer should be smart enough to manipulate words and bring into light the facts which will support their case. Unfortunately to prove the dhongi guilty Asha will have to garner a lot of courage to face the harsh and uncomfortable questions.

The lawyer asking the judge if he can give Asha water and the reaction of the judge was hilarious. kya kya faltoo fillers dalte hein yeah directors. .

I really like G's father. He is one pakau person and I enjoy seeing him diver all his pakau energy on J. Keep it up Mr. you are doing an amazing job I hope you also do many more rounds of your midnight gargling in future. 👍🏼
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@anita this one is the brand new pappa of gauri naa😆,this actor's style is totally different than the earlier one,yeh comedian zyadaa hai..😆..that gargling was like  midnight alarm clock for jaggu😆..

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks for posting the update...I'm not planning to watch it...Disgusting🤢 ...a woman who was humiliated having to bear more humiliation...so sad the society instead of  rising up in arms against such Dhongis and perpetrators  chose to side with them... It's so humiliating for the woman to re live  the horrible experience once   again in front of a crowd.😡 
andv thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

@anita this one is the brand new pappa of gauri naa😆,this actor's style is totally different than the earlier one,yeh comedian zyadaa hai..😆..that gargling was like  midnight alarm clock for jaggu😆..

🤣Sach mein jyo zabardasti ka pappa hi dikhta hein . Aisa lagta hein bas Jogia ko pareshan karne ke liye hi paida hua hein😆. Aise teen char aur nammone paida hue hote tho maza aa jata. after all we can do anything to see J suffer.

That gargling scene was funny too with him showing with actions how to gargle.😕 Yeah BV walon ko kahan kahan se ideas aate hein yaar. even in today'e episode the lawyer asking the judge if he can give Asha some water to drink😲, was totally unneccessary. They are falling short of ideas now about how to run thier program for half an hour.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dhongi baba track is utterly boring , when r they gonna show Aanandi's rise ????????