OS..!!Please forgive me ..I cant stop loving you.!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Here I come to try & shed out the Sunday blues that we all are experiencing ..right now..!! And this is also a special request of my dearest friend .@lost_in_love...๐Ÿค—asking for a OS from 2 weeks..!!

Here it goes..!!

We see that ..Party is over ..Next  day morning Piya & Misha are ready to go to college..as shown in the last episode..Piya is wearing a cute red sleevless Top which is hiden udder a shiffon grey transperant coat with a bow like scarfy thing in the chest area..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Suddenly Piya realizes she needs to but some books & stationery for herself & Misha pushes off in her Bike to college..asking her sis to get her some stuff also..as she feels excited to stick those "T" pics on college walls all over in a Stewards dress...and Piya  heads to the city..in her car..!!

And as she drives..suddenly she finds a BlacK car parked across in the center of the road ..and she dosent waste much time in realizing that it was Abhay's car..& she frowns in a sweet angry face.."I am not going to Forgive you Abay..try your luck "she murmurs..and puts breaks ..with a sreechy noise to stop just close to his car..& then we see that handsome hunk ..opening his cars door to show his gaasspping chislled  perfect face with a dark awesome goggles ..hiding his ice blue eyes..oops grey eyes..๐Ÿ˜†(as per vivu..awww..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰)behind those glares..he steps down with that usual attitude..which is his trademark..!!And stands there with his hands folded & one leg kneeling back at his car & then he stares at Piya who is still inside..& is no less in her own attitude..resting on her seat ..& giving back her firey glares back at him..!!When suddenly , there is a commotion as these both have stopped smooth traffic..& people start thinking  their car is broke down & they need to move it..when Piya slowly gets out & says..move it Abhay..dekh nahin rahe hao...you are causing problems to everyone..!!
" People can wait .but I need to talk to talk to you..& I know you will not come with me if I ask ina polite way..so I had to do this..Agree for a talk & I will move Abhay says..!!Piya ..makes faces & in a angry whisper says..Fine..then move it..I will park the car aside..let others move..she says..& gets in to reverse the car to a side..& Abhay beleives her & gets in his car too & moves it away to a side which makes the path clear..& all other motorists  ..shout at the two saying..Romance ghar mein jaake karo yaar..humara time kyub barbaad kar raheho..๐Ÿ˜†!!

But Suddenly Abhay realizes that Piya was trying to skip away in that confusion..without his knowledge very cleverly & not sticking to her words..(as they say everything is  fair in love & war..& right now she was at war with Abay as she had not at all liked his idea of faking..with Alina..infact she hated it..& it was just intolerable we saw that..& righfully so..)..But Abhay the sharp intelligent vampire that he is ..senses her escaping..& zooms with his fast moving  power..and holds the bumper of her car..and as we all know ..he has all that power to even stop a zooming racing car so this was nothing compared to it..he just needed to hold the car from moving front..& Piya realizes that her car is stuck & is not moving ..she increases her accelerator but in vain..& so she switches off here engine & moves out running back to see what is making her car stuck..There she gets her answer..her Super natural BF was holding it from moving..!!She ..bangs her foot on the ground in that sweet anger & moves aside..& walks into the jungle..accepting her defeat..FINE LETS TALK..tell me what do you want to say..!!Do it quick as I am getting late to college..!!she frowns..!And keeps walking Angrily into the deep forest..away from the hustle & bustle of people & cars..(waise bhi she knew she was safe when he is around toh dar ak sawal hi paidanahin hota ..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†)..and she looks back suddenly as she feels she was walking alone.& wonder where was Abhay ..when  actually  Abhay ..catchs her up ..infact speeds ahead of her & stands..infront of her..So when Piya looks back he was actually in front of her & she bumps into him exactly like that day in Library.โ˜บ๏ธ.& he ..holds her tightly(he has removed his glares..) ..when she feels that electrifying touch she startles at first & then she wriggles inside his firm hands pinning her onto him..she bangs his chest in anger ..& says ..just leave me Abhay ..what are you doing..leave me NOW..She says..when Abhay answers..very seriously & emotionally in his love filled sweet voice..Yeh haath abb kabhi nahin chodsakta Piya..!! and they stare into each others eyes for few secs..!!when Piya realises again that she is loosing her control in his hypnotic eyes & hottness of him holding her ..So with all her strength she ..escapes his hold as he had eased it a bit & tries to runaway..which was again a foolish thing to do .. as he easily caught up with her..and this times he just walks along her side..&tries to irritate her by ..putting a hand of his on her shoulder..which she pushes away in anger & again he tries to ..tickle her ..by touching her waist slowly ..and she ..screasm ..stop it ABay..& runs even further..when ..She suddenly hears Abhay cry in pain..& fall down on the ground..rolling in pain..& THAT's it..Piya rushes to Abhay screaming his name..Saying.."Abhay what happened..Kay hua..God BAHy bolo na..show me what happened..meinmarjawoongi bolo na God I am so sorry Abhay..for acting so foolish..God I love you & I cannot live even a sec without you.."she says all gasspping..&  she kneels down near him..& tries to put his head on her lap..& brushes her hand on his hair &his forehead ..& suddenly she realizes that Abhay is not screaming in pain anymore & is calmly looking at her face up ..staying on her lap..!!(they were under the shade of a huge tree..& Piya was almost resting on that ..bark of the tree.& Abhay was made to lie with his face on her lap..close to her chest..in that panicky moment...)Piya..is shocked again..& with that naughty smile on his blooming face..made her realize what a fool she had been made into by her handsome sexy Bratt...&she is forced to laugh..& Abhay also joins her in that laughter with his deadly dimple filled Smile..making her heart skip numerous beats..๐Ÿ˜

Abhy was stilllying there on her lap & was ..living that precious moment when Piya was laughing her heart out & giving him sweet curses..& blushing at the same time..& what a view it was to watch her in close proximity of her lap..&chest ..๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ close to her warm body ..!!!When suddenly Piya realizes him gazing at her..with love filled & yearning eyes..& that made her go red in consiounes ..it also added to make her look more sexy..with that red top what she was wearning..!!Adn she also felt his close proximity ..near her chest ..when she tries to push him away tenderly & jovially saying.."chalo abb bohoth hogaya Abhay..get uppp..move away okay..so mean ..tumne meri jaan hi nikaldithi..not fair..this is not the way to ask SORRY okay..she says..adoringly..with a sweet blushing smile looking down at him ,on her lap still...!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

After which Abhay ...not budging from that place..moves one of his hand to the back of her neck & his other hand holds one of her hand in his & holds it close to his heart area..and says.."Piya..then how do you want me to ask Sorry..Piya..tell me na..I can do anything for you..waise..I have to make that tally of kisses..even ..I mean you are one up right now..as you kissed me with your divine lips last night infront of everyone to drive me crazy..Do you know how much I had to struggle to keep mein control when you did that..Now I need to get that chance..and  I am already being generous to you..as we are all alone ..unlike last night he says..& he again..pulls her close to him again & this time he hits the bulls eye & captures her tender lips..& for about 20 seconds we see Piya hovering on Abhay in that same position..savouring all the nector being transfered to her..!! and
we get to hear that song "Hai Rama" from rangeela at the background..with that intoxicating sexy..music of AR RAHMAN..woha..dont miss the lyrics..its awesome..!!this is my all time fav sexy song..!!๐Ÿคฌhave a look (story continues below..DONT MISS..)
Hai rama ye kya hua kyon aise humein sataane lage
Tum itni pyaari ho saamne hum kaabu mein kaise rahein
Jaao humko to aati sharam hai
Teri aisi ada pe to fida hum hain

Tauba meri tauba ab kya sitam hai
Kaise zidd karne lage๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jaane tumne kya kya socha aage aage
Hum to ab darrne lageโ˜บ๏ธ
Arre socha hai yehi raat aur din
Tujhe pyaar karenge hum๐Ÿคฌ
Darrte ho kyon o jaaneman
Mere pyaar se๐Ÿค—

Hai rama ye kya hua kyon aise humein sataane lage๐Ÿ˜‰
Tum itni pyaari ho saamne hum kaabu mein kaise rahein๐Ÿ˜›
Teri aisi ada pe to fida hum hain๐Ÿ˜

Kaali kaali zulfein gori gori baahein
Mujhko tadpaane lagin๐Ÿ˜›
Honth bheege bheege nasheeli ye aankhein
Pyaas ko jagaane laginโ˜บ๏ธ
Chhodo na aisi baaton ko
Kyon kaun raahon ko
Modo na meri baahon ko
Jaane do na๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฌโ˜บ๏ธ

Abhay dosent waste anytime..to pull her close with that hand which was holding the back of  her neck..and places a tender lip touch on her neck below her ear lobe exactly like Piya..& they stare into each other when Abhay slowly gets back from her neck back to her lap.& rest son it..when..Piya's that scarf like bow on her shiffon coat that she was wearing on her red T shirt gets stuck to his jacket zip &opens up..to expose her beautiful skin & cleavage of her chest & the wind further makes that jacket blow away from her chest & falls on Abhay's face..And both ABHAY & PIYA are freezed in that moment of PASSION..nothing is heard..nothing is seen..but only felt ...a great rush of hormones..a urge to devour into each others flesh..& feel the touch..!! They are not smiling anymore..they are intense & stunned with what they are feeling inside for each other..When Abhay takes the initiative & slowly moves front & kisses her chest which was exposed..just above that clevage..!Which makes Piya shiver & quiver in that fire..she was feeling..& she closes her eyes.tight .anticipating another touch of his lips & wondering where..!!But when nothing happens & slowly she opens her eyes & sees that Abhay was tying the knot of that scarf like over coat into a bow again right near to her chest..adoringly..& suddenly she sees that the fire what she saw in his eyes disappeared now & there was only tender love & care filled init..when he says.."lets leave it to for later baby..& blinks at her cutely & naughtily which makes Piya feel so shy & wants to bury herself to have given into that passion & that urge...& she this times pushes him ..properly away from her lap & runs ..fast & far from Abhay to reach  the road..when she gets scared to hear a wolf's growl & runs back to Abhay ..scared ..into his warmth ..in his arms..When Abhay engulfs' her & hugs her & pacifies her saying..see that is  why I tell you dont go alone in jungle its not safe Piya..

(but in mind he was disturbed by that voice..it must be either Jeh or Alina he feels & is totally nervous as either one means they saw both together doing the romance..& its danger to Piya..Abhay is not at all happy..!!)

It ends here..!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
thank you one & all..hope you are feeling HOT ..I suggest a shower nothing like a cold shower ..to cool it down..I love it..๐Ÿคฃsorry cant help but get these Besharm thoughts..to share with you..!!๐Ÿค—Love you ..all..for bearing it..๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

res

*Edited*->

Hema!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kya likh daala tumne!!! ๐Ÿคช see,m still blushing!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kaash asal mein aisa hota.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช par koi baat nahi,tumhare O.S mein to ho raha haina!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

AbhIya ka jungle mein pedh ke neeche mangal !!๐Ÿ˜† Maza aa gaya!!๐Ÿคฃ
I hav read it 3 times already.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Will continue reading.๐Ÿคฃ I want more O:S like dis!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
M still blushing!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AbhIya!!!!!!!! โญ๏ธ Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aise bhi yahan bahut hot hai and I am feeling much hot after reading it. I was so lost in it. Watching each and evry scene in front of my eyes. Really why cvs dont give us such moments. In show also I want a cute sorry from abhay and a passionate romantic scene.
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hema kya likha hai full on besharmi and kiss i loved it that also in jungle wow kafi dino baad u wrote such a hot os.but sirf kiss i wanted more besharmi i mean ahem ahem i could not stop myself frm reading it.i want an os full of besharmi frm u pls and lots of ahem ahem kyu ki serial me to cvs aisa kuch nahi batate to tumhare os se hi hame khushi milte hai btw mujhe tumhare wo wet wet wala abhiya ka os padhna hai phir se pls pm me the link
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rejerbd basharam..!!

will comment tomorrow nw ina a hurry so bheja fry

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

dat was too HAWT DI!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

gosh, i always keep running of words, wen i av to comment on ur posts!!! they r always deadly awesome!!! hotness dipped romance!!!!
ur posts give literally a different meaning 2 love n romnace!!!
i m just in awe of ur writing skills di!!!
dat was magical!!! wanna c something like dat in pkyek!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
atleast i m dying to see a scene where abhay wl try to manofying pia!!!
di hats off to u!!!

luv u loadsss
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

res

*Edited*->

Hema!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kya likh daala tumne!!! ๐Ÿคช see,m still blushing!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kaash asal mein aisa hota.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคช par koi baat nahi,tumhare O.S mein to ho raha haina!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

AbhIya ka jungle mein pedh ke neeche mangal !!๐Ÿ˜† Maza aa gaya!!๐Ÿคฃ
I hav read it 3 times already.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Will continue reading.๐Ÿคฃ I want more O:S like dis!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
M still blushing!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
AbhIya!!!!!!!! โญ๏ธ

aWWW..antara..i WAS S NERVOUS WHETHER YOU PEOPLE WILL LOVE IT THE WAY I ENJOYED DREAMING & WRITING ABOUT IT BUT WOHAAA.๐Ÿ˜›.YOU CLEARD MY DOUBTS..tHANK YOU.๐Ÿค—.BECAUSE i THOUGHT KI MEIN THODA ZYAADA HI BESHARAM HORAHI HOON ISSILIYE..Yes sweety I know we will never get such moments ..that is why I quench my & all your thirsts by writing BINDAS..Specially Antara I so so so want Abhay to sleep on Piya's lap yaar seriously..!!

Awww..I am so touched & proud to know that you have already read it so many times ehh..??Thank you yaar.God BLess & love you..too..๐Ÿค—
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm still blushingโ˜บ๏ธ after reading this my face was like a red tomato๐Ÿ˜ณ,if u don't mind can i call u di๐Ÿ˜Š,its just awesome๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—,gosh i was like fainting imagining those scenesโ˜บ๏ธ,abhay was really naughty.๐Ÿ˜ณ...n i loved the jacket zip๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ...i really think the cv's should give u the chance for screen play๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†u really portrayed abhiya well.๐Ÿ‘..i really want to hug u for giving such an incredible scene๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—.n as usual u r rocking.๐Ÿ˜Š..
 luv,
madhu ๐Ÿ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: --sanchita--

Aise bhi yahan bahut hot hai and I am feeling much hot after reading it. I was so lost in it. Watching each and evry scene in front of my eyes. Really why cvs dont give us such moments. In show also I want a cute sorry from abhay and a passionate romantic scene.

SANCHU my dearest & sweetest Soulmate..yay Thank you so much.๐Ÿค—..Tumhe pasand agayi toh ..bass..I am sucessful..Aw..its hot there ehh..here also..in Bangalore but maynot be like your place..๐Ÿ˜†But I was sweating while imagining & typing the OS for sure ..I had a shower now..wohaaa..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณI so so so want Abhay lying on Piya's lap yaar pleaseee..But whatever I wish mostly dosent come true for eg RAIN & Jacket removal..never happened..!!๐Ÿ˜ญBut that dosent stop me from drooling & dreaming..Meri marzi hai yaar..!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Hema kya likha hai full on besharmi and kiss i loved it that also in jungle wow kafi dino baad u wrote such a hot os.but sirf kiss i wanted more besharmi i mean ahem ahem i could not stop myself frm reading it.i want an os full of besharmi frm u pls and lots of ahem ahem kyu ki serial me to cvs aisa kuch nahi batate to tumhare os se hi hame khushi milte hai btw mujhe tumhare wo wet wet wala abhiya ka os padhna hai phir se pls pm me the link

Ha ah RASHU..Thank you so much dear..๐Ÿค—Isse bhi zyaada Besharmi..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ mein likh toh sakti hoon..but iss thode thode sensuous moments meinhi toh badi besharmi chipi hoti hai darling aur explain karoon toh shaayad Mods aajaayenge waise..I am reserving all that when ABHIYA.. decide to marry..!!๐Ÿ˜ Aww that link I will give you later ..surely ..I will PM you...Love you too๐Ÿค—