Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awww Shivani!! It was totally romantic.. Seriously admire Abhay, how he remembered the date.. I'm still dreaming😍. So cute romantic.. I've no words for the last part!!👏

Ouch!! Kabir know the truth now.. How is he gonna confront Pia?? Will there be any problem?? Who's that student - Someone from Abhay's past life? Is that y he is feeling something bad??

Thanks For the PM and a romantic update.. DO continue soon!!

piyali.1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...
vt an update yaar😊
u r jst superb , fab , awesum ,...🤗🤗
shivani👍🏼
i luved it
vt a lovely update yaar 😊
do continue 
n thanx 4r d pm 😊
tc 
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update, abhiay kitne pyare hai, aur jeh he is jerk,kya karenwala hai wo pia ke sath, lekin abhay kuch galat nahi hone dega, thank god kabhir ne pia se pehle bat karena jarurui samja, its good
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting to see the new character is it some one fromt he past. And Jai looks like he is up to no good now. And Alina I feel sorry for her I hope she doesn't turn evil when she comes to know of the truth. And Kabir now knows the truth will he confront Pia and what will she tell him now.
Thanks for the long update and PM
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
shivani...that was a fab and awesome update...gosh...i dont have words to describe it...the way u potrayed it was simply mindblowing..jeh is cooking his own story...alina..poor thing...but abhiya were aww...so cute..their lil moment of love..the decorations..were just adding flow to it...aww..the ring...wish we could have got something like that in the show...but for this update..it was fab...
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update
loved every bit of it
brilliantly written
awww. . Abhiya scenes were hawt,passionate & romantic. .
I hope, kabir understands their relationship. .
Thanx 4 d pm
continue soon
tc
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
wow awesome update   i loved it .omg omg omg   wat a romance yr u r written very will . i m still blushing. i loved the way u describe whole  moment  lovely update👏  waiting for what happend next thnx 4 pm
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update

superb ,really awesome ...abhay is so naughty
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Soooliee shivani m late.
Wel update was really fab.u made me blush yar.abhiya romance was...awww...
Por alina.
Loved misha's dialouge n kabir's reaction.
Hope kabir understands abhiya's relationship.
Update soon.
Thanks 4 da pm.
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

Awesome shivani...never knew you were such a brilliant writer...! thanks for completent yaar but i m not that good and sorry If I interrupted with the Update flow..its completely ok . but couldn't resist from commenting... i m glad u commented

I read your entire FF right now and woah...it was brilliant...thanks  first part...Piya's dream and then her reaction to Jai were perfect and that moron deserves it badly...😡 ya i also think so thats why i added it and then next Part... Abhiya romance... lekin usse pehle there pain... you described so vividly...specially that of Piya..i m glad that u. like it and then this part... the new girl... and the concert...moreover the way Abhay felt bad for Alina was nice...ya afterall he is our good vampire  but this Jai...he seriously needs to get a life dude...soon he will  aww Kabir falling for Mish... i really adore them i hope hope i m not boring u with their love story and Piya suspicious is cool...!! she will help him

yay!! I am first... anyways... PM me the next part whenever you Update! i have already pmed u