preview jjkn 3rd march !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweetgal thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Tonight, Purab lands in Mauritius. Will Jassi and Purab meet??????????????????????????????????????????????????

waooooooooooo greattttt purabbbbbssssss backkkkkkkk !!!! yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ๐Ÿ˜ƒ !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveneha_r thumbnail
so jassi is going to be aired tomorrow!!!!!!! woooohoooooo im happy....!
queenbee thumbnail
Well, Jassi won't see Purab if he wears his black suit and gets driven around in a black limo in the inky blackness of the night ... but somehow I don't think that's gonna happen๐Ÿ˜•
jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

so jassi is going to be aired tomorrow!!!!!!! woooohoooooo im happy....!

๐Ÿ˜†  yeah me tooo!  I am so glad JJKN is back to 4 days a week.

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it is bak to 4 days a week again?
surnita thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

Well, Jassi won't see Purab if he wears his black suit and gets driven around in a black limo in the inky blackness of the night ... but somehow I don't think that's gonna happen๐Ÿ˜•

She wont be able to miss him in that disgusting double breasted green suit he was wearing - just the sort of outfit a grandad should wear.

bhangra rulez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh i can't wait for the episode.I think they will meet, but in a few episodes.
samsa thumbnail
Purabs suite Beats the unfashionable blue floral with a grey suit that seems too short, lets not forget that ridiculious pink/maroon floral shirt
Selina thumbnail
Three days of JJKN aren't enough, I am so glad its back to being aired 4 days a week. My thank you goes out to T&D. ๐Ÿ˜Š
shiverz thumbnail

i think jassi will @ least see purab tomorrow because they showed some preview like that right after today's show.. hopefully, they wont stretch the part where purab and jassi meet..

and yes, JJKN will be coming four days a wk now because i saw it on setindia.com.. and they show JJKN coming this saturday too so hopefully it will be a new episode!! can't wait, but it's really sad to see armaan suffering like the way he is...๐Ÿ˜ญ