what is your opinion on apu's hair?

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

PLEASE, ITS YUCK....IS IT ONLY ME AND SHEENA OR DOES ANYONE ELSE ALSO FEEL SO......his hair is turning  damn orange ..these are the recent pics.......

snapshot20060125171930.jpg

snapshot20060125173648.jpg

these pics are ok to some extent..but today he's shown turning back and the hair is orange.....(if malks could get that pic)

and have a  look at these pics..doesnt he look better here???....

so now people, as two women, who are very closely related to AA are coming to IF, why not tell tham to tell AA to coulur his hair blck..ok, i know that hippi, sharmi and hema and aishoo  loweeeeeeeeeeee this hair but the rest...

Edited by lashforever - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil100

thx..orange hairs suits him better than da previous .

puke🀒🀒🀒..and the next one will be the mushroom cut🀒

priyaaa thumbnail
now he and shilpa have matching hair colour!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀒
AishwaryaRathod thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okk..so I drroolllleeeddd today..but the orange hair was YUCK; and the teeth weren't as bad as they could have been..But Armaan is STILL Armaan and he is too CUTE..but AA I will drool more if you color it back to BLACK
Gossip_Queen81 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devil100

thx..orange hairs suits him better than da previous .

I also agree

moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaaa

now he and shilpa have matching hair colour!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀒

LOLLLLLLLLLLL PriyaπŸ˜†...And Buffie thanks to the photo evidence i have to say his hair looks better:

Short+BlackπŸ˜›

marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: moondust

LOLLLLLLLLLLL PriyaπŸ˜†...And Buffie thanks to the photo evidence i have to say his hair looks better:

Short+BlackπŸ˜›

Black is fine, or even brown...though i dont mind him in long hair πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ I dont think that he looks all that good in ORANGE hair ...its just NOT Apu πŸ˜†

moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: marvelous.malks

Black is fine, or even brown...though i dont mind him in long hair πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ I dont think that he looks all that good in ORANGE hair ...its just NOT Apu πŸ˜†

Mallu, you're right the ORANGE hair HAS TO GO!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..Gawd..we don't want BOTH of the SandA kids turning out to be red-heads!..Apu was our only hope...

priyaaa thumbnail
black, brown, orange, he's still our adorableeeee
apu πŸ˜›
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Originally posted by: moondust

Mallu, you're right the ORANGE hair HAS TO GO!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..Gawd..we don't want BOTH of the SandA kids turning out to be red-heads!..Apu was our only hope...

LMAOOO!! Its gonna be the Orange-headed family!! πŸ˜†...The only way he is getting his BLACK hair back is if SS gets her hair black πŸ˜›...you know she wants AA to look like her!! πŸ˜›