Nice Idea 🤣

Chalo, Mujhe manao! I am really gussa =P
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

Nice Idea 🤣

Chalo, Mujhe manao! I am really gussa =P

Ab kaise manau..Hmmph..its abt the chat club na? Girl the thing is that if i dont cme online for 2 days i lose track of things..For example my siddarth Malhotra FC had finished 1 nd half thread by the tym i came back😆

OOOh i have news!!!

deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Ab kaise manau..Hmmph..its abt the chat club na? Girl the thing is that if i dont cme online for 2 days i lose track of things..For example my siddarth Malhotra FC had finished 1 nd half thread by the tym i came back😆

OOOh i have news!!!

News? Kya news?😃

Nahi Baba! CC nahi! 😆 Aaj ladai hui na BS Vs Si... Toh hamare beech main indirect dhamaka hua😛

BTW, This thread is 1 year and 1 month old 🤔
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Still this post is as fresh as anything.
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkatmala

Still this post is as fresh as anything.

Just Like SaRun! <3

News? Kya news?😃

Nahi Baba! CC nahi! 😆 Aaj ladai hui na BS Vs Si... Toh hamare beech main indirect dhamaka hua😛

BTW, This thread is 1 year and 1 month old 🤔

Woh kal megha ki birthday hai :) I wil send you the link to her birthday thread :) nd dont wish her directly nw cuz she doesnt know we made a thread yet😆 Wish in th thread k?

Haan woh..Well i am more of a BS fan bt still i tend to keep neutral in arguments or bashing posts..and bcuz it was youon th eopposite sides my arguments were extra polite today😆 But i dont think that BS nd SI should have an impact on our frndship :D In our scrapbuks, PMs nd CC's we will only be us noe? Not BS/SI supporters :)

*LOng speech😆*

Really?! :O I was feeling guilty for the BS SI ting nd was abt to scrap you wen i sw ur post in th efront page so i immediately replied withought even seeing the date😆

deleteaccount thumbnail

Woh kal megha ki birthday hai :) I wil send you the link to her birthday thread :) nd dont wish her directly nw cuz she doesnt know we made a thread yet😆 Wish in th thread k?

Haan woh..Well i am more of a BS fan bt still i tend to keep neutral in arguments or bashing posts..and bcuz it was youon th eopposite sides my arguments were extra polite today😆 But i dont think that BS nd SI should have an impact on our frndship :D In our scrapbuks, PMs nd CC's we will only be us noe? Not BS/SI supporters :)

*LOng speech😆*

Really?! :O I was feeling guilty for the BS SI ting nd was abt to scrap you wen i sw ur post in th efront page so i immediately replied withought even seeing the date😆

Naah! Thats why I confronted you now itself without keeping it in my heart for long!
Even I tried to avoid your comments as much as possible 🤣
You are a BS fan, But why did GF lie to me saying she isnt? 🤔

Waise, I got a PM where I wished GF ALREADY!😲🤢

Naah! Thats why I confronted you now itself without keeping it in my heart for long!
Even I tried to avoid your comments as much as possible 🤣
You are a BS fan, But why did GF lie to me saying she isnt? 🤔

Waise, I got a PM where I wished GF ALREADY!😲🤢

Great🤗 We shall continue to be GF's despite the fact that we might meet in warzones jst minutes before our converstaion in question😆

Thats connectivity right there!

Ok which GF? Me or megs? I like Sanaya a lot. I really do. But i dislike Khushi whearas i like Both Barun nd Arnav. That is the reason why i bend over a smidge to the other side :)

Oh no if you got a PM its ok i guess..But did you mention the thread?

OOps i g2g nw..Dad callin...got scool tmrw*Bangs head against laptop* Reply to this. I will reply tmrw :) Love you Jaan bye tc sd muah!!

deleteaccount thumbnail

Great🤗 We shall continue to be GF's despite the fact that we might meet in warzones jst minutes before our converstaion in question😆

Thats connectivity right there!

Ok which GF? Me or megs? I like Sanaya a lot. I really do. But i dislike Khushi whearas i like Both Barun nd Arnav. That is the reason why i bend over a smidge to the other side :)

Oh no if you got a PM its ok i guess..But did you mention the thread?

OOps i g2g nw..Dad callin...got scool tmrw*Bangs head against laptop* Reply to this. I will reply tmrw :) Love you Jaan bye tc sd muah!!

How about? I pretend to be angry with her and ... ðŸ˜‰
sharayus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣

cnt thnk you enough for this post..!! ðŸ¤—