rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys.. What u thnk, lata's marriage will take place..? Yestrday episode showed boss intention was not gud and he try to trap lata... I think he is no1 fraud.. If that marriage wil happen it big cruality... Article said, lata raped by goons.. It not happened.. Then said boss marrying lata.. I thnk it wil nt happen.. What u say guys.. Marriage wil happn.? Lata wil deserve this type of frdud husband..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i hope it does not take place with that boss of hers ... yes i also notice that also especially when the woman ask if they were the Mukherjee's his mum and him exchange looks secretly when everyone was watching them and was being totally silent

i also think he # 1 fraud myself
yes i agree if that marriage takes place it will be a big cruelty for the singh's

i do not think the marriage will take place but you never know with the cv's ...

No she do dnot deserve that type of husband at all
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
yes, as you can see from the precap Aabha is giving sweets to Shelly which mean the engagement goes on well and Aabha neither her mom or any other members of the family have not taken sheetal friend words into consideration.
The marriage will proceed forwards and on the D day something unusual will happen the wedding with Deb will stop as usual in serials and on spot finally Raj will marry Lata.
Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

<font color="#cc0066"><font size="5">yes, as you can see from the precap Aabha is giving sweets to Shelly which mean the engagement goes on well and Aabha neither her mom or any other members of the family have not taken sheetal friend words into consideration. </font></font>

<font color="#cc0066" size="5">The marriage will proceed forwards and on the D day something unusual will happen the wedding with Deb will stopas usual in serials and on spot finallyRaj will marry Lata.</font>

raj will marry lata, it is gud...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: alujna-21

yes, as you can see from the precap Aabha is giving sweets to Shelly which mean the engagement goes on well and Aabha neither her mom or any other members of the family have not taken sheetal friend words into consideration.

The marriage will proceed forwards and on the D day something unusual will happen the wedding with Deb will stop as usual in serials and on spot finally Raj will marry Lata.

I will be really happy if that happens. Lata does needs someone who is good and would take good care of her and i feel Raj will do justice to that. If he is a person who can give such importance to his sister, he surely will give importance to his wife 😉
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I will be really happy if that happens. Lata does needs someone who is good and would take good care of her and i feel Raj will do justice to that. If he is a person who can give such importance to his sister, he surely will give importance to his wife😉</font>

100% agree with u dr.. It is great.. They r made 4 each other...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vishalinie

I will be really happy if that happens. Lata does needs someone who is good and would take good care of her and i feel Raj will do justice to that. If he is a person who can give such importance to his sister, he surely will give importance to his wife 😉

well said👏👏
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RAJ LATA made for each other😍
rechus thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

<font color="#99ff00">RAJ LATA made for each other😍</font>

agreed dr..
-Nags- thumbnail