Poll

Do you think Shaan is running the SRGM show..

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Delhilad thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Give your votes thoughtfully.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueman thumbnail
I love the way he conducts the show. He is always sweet to the contestants and gives them confidence. MOst of the contestants acknowledge this while leaving the show. When the situation demanded he also scolded the contestants (walk-out drama).
bollywood_queen thumbnail
i think shaan is a brilliant host...who else would be able to put up with all the drama and still manage 2 smile!...he's a great singer and seems to be a great person too 😊
Night-Wing thumbnail
Shaan is the man no doubt. He supports the contestents, helps to pick them up when they are down, and gives them advice. Even with all this drama he still manages to keep the show going, and keep the mood light. Hes an amazing singer, my favourite. SHAAN IS AWSOME!
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Night-Wing

Shaan is the man no doubt. He supports the contestents, helps to pick them up when they are down, and gives them advice. Even with all this drama he still manages to keep the show going, and keep the mood light. Hes an amazing singer, my favourite. SHAAN IS AWSOME!

My sentiments -- exactly

**PD**

tanujjg56 thumbnail
do you think he is as good as, worse than or better than Sonu Nigam ( as the show's host, not as a singer! )
Akon_Jeezy thumbnail
Nowadays Shaan is singing in almost all the movies 😊