Posted: 12 years ago
please NOT have modishh as one of the moderators for this section? πŸ˜³

She's going to suck all the fun away from this section. I remember her from the ZKJ forum and even if someone opened a topic giving constructive criticism and whatnot, she closed the topic terming it all as "bashing." I don't think we need a moderator who takes her/his duties WAY to seriously. 

Can we vote on this? Maybe a petition?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I WANT PREVIOUS MODS FOR THIS SECTION!!! LAST SEASON'S MODS RawkED. MODISH IS 14 I THINK, WHO WILL GIVE YOU A WARNING FOR SAYING, "I DON'T LIKE HIM". W*FLIP. I want last season's moderators, or Bollywood section moderators. NO 14 YRS OLDS ACTING UP ON HORMONES AND NO MODS WHO CAN'T COMPREHEND SIMPLE ENGLISH. SOAP OPERA FORUM MODS ARE A NO, NO. Basically no moderator who blv he / she is the king/queen of the world slapping 20 percents on to IDS. NO KSG FAN AS A MOD TOO.

Just bring back last season's mods for your own sanity. 
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
just chill...sweta is mod here
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well bashing on actor or contestant has always be fun so ppl wont stop with that

just common
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO. Or else this forum will need to be renamed as Zombie Forum just like ZKJ 🀣 No hating.. only LOWE. Is she overly inspired by Gandhi ji? :p
Edited by x.Anku.x - 12 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Who is modish? I know Sweta is moderating this section like she does every season.. and she rocksπŸ‘πŸΌ so we should be good πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: zainab25

I WANT PREVIOUS MODS FOR THIS SECTION!!! LAST SEASON'S MODS RawkED. MODISH IS 14 I THINK, WHO WILL GIVE YOU A WARNING FOR SAYING, "I DON'T LIKE HIM". W*FLIP. I want last season's moderators, or Bollywood section moderators. NO 14 YRS OLDS ACTING UP ON HORMONES AND NO MODS WHO CAN'T COMPREHEND SIMPLE ENGLISH. SOAP OPERA FORUM MODS ARE A NO, NO. Basically no moderator who blv he / she is the king/queen of the world slapping 20 percents on to IDS. NO KSG FAN AS A MOD TOO.

Just bring back last season's mods for your own sanity. 

Need I say more?

purva...who is Sweta?
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sweta01 is her user ID.. she has been moderating since beginning of the show.. other mods come and go but she is always there πŸ˜›
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: purva

sweta01 is her user ID.. she has been moderating since beginning of the show.. other mods come and go but she is always there πŸ˜›

Purvi... Modish is a moderator on some NDTV show... I locked horns with her on ZKJ forum, and the female gave most of us warnings bcoz she din't want to do the same for all the viruses and fanbots invading all those threads. 

In a single line... Soap Star+Fanbots+Modish = Fun ruined on this forum!!!
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mods from the last season were the best!! This place totally rocked so hope we have the same Mods this time round too πŸ˜ƒ