Posted: 12 years ago
Geet shushes him...😳
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi

3-Word-Story

--Completed--

Maan and geet together decided to make something exotic from garlic and Raw onions mixed But Geet Hates and maan loves crushed raw garlic so Geet decides that carrots are much more tastier esp when crushed. But chopped instead to make gravy. Maan hugged Geet And touched her to get flour all over her, then poured water In the gravy smearing all over Geet, and licked-off the garlic with love & passion not forgetting carrot which is crisp maan thn says "taste the carrot" with banana split geet is confused And tastes both by peeling gently each other's clothes, but came nakool and went back with carrots thus not 4getting banana all soft now. Maaneet used Mulli geet is delighted and scared of long crisp mulli served with chillies maan changes mulli to nano mulli which Geet chops, geet stares maan Maahi Maahi happens and pasta is getting overcooked because of..maahi..maahi... and mamaji comes and goes back taking maan along geet follows him But  maan came 'Back, to find geet she was behind  they start cooking-again with soft banana After Locking The Door not 4getting carrots all mixed together Including Mahi Garlic with some apples made erotic salad by PRESSING some, maan gets tired Grapes and Tomatoes & Mango-slices into it by grinding banana and ripe strawberries also the MULLIS with sour cream & with Garlic Souce adding ketchup sauce, Maaneet mixed together and geet fainted suddenly geet faints, in maans arms she got Conscious back by the smell and gets angry at the garlic and threw faw-away but mulli suffers from puppy-love for carrot and banana, oops da cooker exploded under pressure & Maaneet hugged each-other & Maan Kissed her Forehead, geet's face blushing After seeing garlic & Maan got angry because he wanted to kiss her while cleaning mulli maan saw geet, in shower and then washed tomatoes with bare hands, they were slippery, what was slippery? His hands were slipping as he touched the tomatoes n fell down tasted tomatoe-tip, maan squeezed tomato
soft and juicy Mixed with garlic time for baking, Esp the mulli with hot buns maan applied lavender ready for dinner But forgot dessert, Mayo not ready and salad burnt, Getting patties ready patting each other msk lifts geet sits on couch whip cream together smearing each other not enough cream to satisfy them back to cooking, So gets garlic saute with eggplant grinds it smooth eggplant still crispy Just like mulli elongated mullis sad tender-coconut not ready, not enough mayo & not enough lubrication working on tomatoes with garlic juice producing creamy ranch and olive oil and came mamaji with honey mustard locked him in-pantry & threw away keys, which nakool found but Nakool fainted, they locked Nakool-too! while food burnt hot-buns ready and power cut thus lighting LANTERN Maan lifted Geet, slipped on cream then hurricane came, tomatoes got crushed but garlic survived, they had tomato-juice. They both bumped, garlic rolled underneath sipped, sucked heavily-breathing. The carrots & mangoes  while power came Maaneet on kitchen-counter with garlic paste kneading dough together crushed 'cos-of hurricane, watching Sharlock Holmes stuck to zipper & Mayo on lips hot buns double-size burst open and All veggies swollen-up, then dadi came they explore veggie-garden via pantry thus she finding Nakool heading for diary-farm but stopped at cotton-candy factory for sugar garlics, they were sticky returned to kitchen geet removed msk, while free nakool making fresh yogurt from the tomatoes with garlic essence ran behind daadi for the raitha, which they fed mamaji who was the biggest KMH but still love doorbell rang and fainted due-to-excessive garlic their bachha n jugni cookies'n'cream arrived with garlic paste chuck d garlic Nakool ate all-garlic, kmh went hiking. Maaneet went biking maneet went parlour, ice-cream parlour, they booked room
 for cooking classes at the spa and decided to get a massage, geet starts blushing, both-on same bed geet tickles maan, Maan stares geet , Maan tickles Geet kissed on-her nape massaging her fore-head caress her cheeks, fingering her lips Maan remembers smthing buns in oven, geet gets frustrated. She pulls him they make love, Maan 4gets buns back to kitchen Only remembers kisses. Maan forces geet to go home, geet hugs him, maan lifted geet head-back to kitchen. They feed each-other, Maahi..Maahi..happens, Lantern is dimmed Maan whispers smthing, They both laugh. Maan tells her We cook so-well!

Yum! my mouths watering now..all that garlic😍

-------------

~Most Consistent Participators:~

The following members were the most consistent participators:

--Thush--

Riza792

Maaneet-is-best

SlovHanda

Kirti_fiji

Luvmaan4ever

👏Great job guys! 

This is for you guys and everyone else who also participated:

and also:

there was never quite enough of that😆

Edited by Kokila11 - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thankugarlic plz not  again🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 only kitto loves garlic😆
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...thanks a tonn...🤣...the credit should definitely go to all the vegetables...🤣..!!
LuvScooby thumbnail
Oh man, I joined too late...me and my sleeping😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Will read it later..But Please not garlic again 😲🤣🤣🤣My Auht Kirti Made me to hate it forever 🤢
.Sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Thush--

Will read it later..But Please not garlic again🤣My Auht Kirti Made me to hate it forever🤢

Seriously... 😆..romantic story
next thread...in a far off place... 😳 ...!!Edited by luvmaan4ever - 12 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

🤣...you guys are nuts...i think i just got six words in this time...i asked what was slippery...and mishty actualy answered my question and it turned up in the story😆