Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Article Archives (No Comments)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Welcome To Article Archives Section Of EHMMBH Forum

Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Its A No Comments Thread, So Refrain From Posting Comments

Thank You
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail

Ek Hazaaron Mein... a heartwarming tale

Ever infusing fresh perspective on family ties, Star Plus' new program this quarter looks at the unbreakable bond between two sisters through 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai', although the relationship maybe open to many tests.

Scheduled to launch on Oct 3 at 8.30 pm, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, is a story of two sisters, Jeevika and Maanvi, who share an extremely loving bond that takes precedence over all others in their lives. Orphaned in early childhood, Jeevika and Maanvi serve as the source of strength, care and love for each other.

This bond between the two is the focal point in the storyline that will take them to unthinkable extremes.Capturing this extremity of their deep love for each other, "Kuch Rishte Zindagi se Badhkar Hote Hai," truly communicates the essence of this relationship and the show, 'Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai'.

The sisters are connected by a deep bond, yet are starkly different from each other as individuals. Jeevika is older to Maanvi only by two years but her conduct and understanding of the world sets her almost two decades apart from her younger sibling. While Maanvi is the carefree kinds, always messing things up in the process of fixing things, Jeevika is the one who makes up for them.

The show has a strong star cast of other well-known actors like Abhinav Shukla, Anju Mahendru, Tarla Joshi, Mohit Chauhan, Seema Kapoor, Divyajyoti Sharma, Kushal Tandon, Deep Dhiloon, Karan Tacker, Indu Verma Sharma and Anupam Bhattacharya in important roles.

So welcome Jeevika and Maanvi in your household. Don't forget to catch Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai starting Oct 3, at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/ek-hazaaron-mein-meri-behna-hain-ek-hazaaron-mein-a-heartwarming-tale/news138_2261.aspx

.Tanya. thumbnail

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Features

There is something very endearing and heart-warming about the bond between sisters. It is a relationship bonded by blood with both growing up sharing secrets, dreams, desires and even fears. There is nothing hidden from your sister. As STAR Plus brings you a brand new show,Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain,aunique tale of two loving sisters, we talk to some of themost loved sister jodis on STAR Plus who have laughed and cried together, fought and made up and essentially been there for each other in more ways than one.

Jeevika -Maanvi

Elder of the two Jeevika is the anchor in Maanvi's world. Never apart the two sisters live and die for each other as their sweet bond strengths over time.

Jeevika
At 23, Jeevika is sweet, simple, sorted and mature – a sheer contrast to her sister, Maanvi. She has taken care of Maanvi ever since their parents passed away, and continues to do so. Jeevika is the most graceful being in the family and there is something very calming about her. She looks frail and sweet yet, Jeevika has a reservoir of inner strength and has a quiet way of taking a stand when required. She can never confront but neither does she actually bend. A secret is always safe with the shy and silent Jeevika. Conscious of her duties, she shares a deep bond with her sister Maanvi

Maanvi
Maanvi is a child-like 21-year-old, impulsive and spontaneous, but with a heart of gold. It is not her fault that every noble intention of hers eventually backfires, and lands her in trouble. Maanvi looks up to her elder sister Jeevika to save her from all the messes that she seems to be getting into. Maanvi is not a philosopher, but she has her own rules for life.

.Tanya. thumbnail

Manasvi Vyas bags a wacky role in Ek Hazaron Mein

Manasvi Vyas bags a wacky role in Ek Hazaron Mein

After playing the evil Aparajita on Star One's youth show, Manasvi will turn positive with Star Plus' next...

Manasvi essayed two back to back completely negative characters in Star One's Miley Jab Hum Tum and ColorsPhulwa respectively. 

In her third major innings, Manasvi Vyas bags a light hearted and crazy role in Cinevistaas' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain. The show is all set to hit the TV screens from October 3rd.

A source talking about her character reveals, "Manasvi will portray Kadambari Chachi in the show. She is only one from the entire family who is less educated but pretends to be one amongst all. Being a movie buff, she dons different get ups of various characters from different movies for every occasion of the family. She will always be seen doing a fancy dress sorts and has been paired opposite Anupam Bhattacharya."

Manasvi Vyas states, "Initially I was not at all interested to take up this up as the role was of a Chachi which sounds very dull for me. But the character is very interesting which made me take up the role."

On a side note, Indu Sharma will play the male lead's mother who confirmed her presence on the show.

With Manasvi joining such an interesting cast, this will surely be an eye grabber. Don't forget to spot her in a hatke avtaar..

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Megha Bissa

Seema Kapoor to play an Ila Arun on Star Plus' upcoming show

Her character on Star Plus' upcoming show is loosely based on Ila's role that she played in a famous historic epic...

TellyBuzz had earlier reported about the return of Seema Kapoor to Star Plus after Bidaai with Cinevistaas upcoming show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain. It was also reported that she will play the aunt to the male leads played by Karan Tacker and Kushal Tandon. 

The most recent update we have is that the role that Seema will play is on the lines of Ila Arun's character in Jodha Akbar. The character has great attachment to her sons and shares a great bond with them.

TellyBuzz contacted Producer Siddhart Malhotra and he confirmed saying, "The character that Seemaji plays is similar to that of Ila Arun's in the movie Jodha Akbar only till the point where she is more than the real mother to the hero. Otherwise this similarity holds good to the affection that Yashoda had for Krishna".

We also contacted Seema  Kapoor and she says, "Yes the character is more than a mother to the leads and a completely respectable character. She has immense care for her sons and is also the ideal daughter who sees to it that she fulfills her father's wishes."

The show will hit the screens from 3 October at 8:30 PM on Star Plus.

Seema Kapoor to play an Ila Arun on Star Plus' upcoming show
Edited by Deepali88 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail

Karan Tacker and Kushal Tandon to play leads in Star Plus' next...

Cinevistaas' upcoming show for Star Plus has got its three male leads...

Tellybuzz was the first to report about Cinevistaas' new show on Star Plus tentatively titled Tum Se Hi. The show portraying a story of two sisters will have Krystal Dsouza and Nia Sharma as leads. We had also exclusively reported about Abhinav Shukla playing one of the male leads in the show.

Well, we now give our readers the news that the show has gotten one more big name in Karan Tacker. Yes, you heard it right! Karan who was last seen in Rang Badalti Odhani will play the major lead in the show. The show will have three male leads in total, and making his debut on television is Kushal Tandon as the third lead.

A little birdie chirps to Tellybuzz, "After Abhinav Shukla, the production house and channel have finalized two more leads for the show. Karan Tacker, the chocolate boy will be the other lead. Apart from Karan Tacker, Kushal Tondon, the winner of Grasim Mr. India 2005 and the guy who has lot many commercial ads to his credit will essay the other lead".

We contacted Kushal Tondon who comments, "I don't want to comment anything on the same right now, because I really do not have any confirmation".

While Karan Tacker refused to comment.

We hear that the promo of the show has been shot and will hit the screens soon..

Get ready to watch the awesome threesome, Abhinav, Karan and Kushal in the show

Karan Tacker and Kushal Tandon to play leads in Star Plus' next...
-Deepali- thumbnail

Seema Kapoor back on Star Plus...

The actress is slated to play an ideal daughter in Cinevistaa's next...

Seema Kapoor who was last seen as the multi shaded character of Vasundhara Rajvansh in Star Plus' Bidaai is back on the small screen and on the same channel with Cinevistaa's new show Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai playing a pivotal role. Seema will share screen space with Anupam Bhttacharya who is currently seen in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani.

Seema Kapoor will play the character of Deep Dhillon's daughter who is completely daddy's girl. She will portray an ideal daughter who blindly follows the values, rules and regulations that her father has instigated for her. She plays aunt to the male leads, Karan Tacker and Kushal Tandon.  Anupam Bhattacharya will play an uncle to the male lead.

Seema Kapoor confirmed the news stating, "Yes I am a part of the show but cant reveal much about my character at this moment."

Anupam Bhattacharya shared the same sentiments.

The show will be launched on October 3rd and may replace Maykee Se Bandi...Dor.

The audience is surely waiting in anticipation to see Seema Kapoor back on the screen after Bidaai...

Hey Guys..Pl comments on Article in Below Link😊😊😊
Seema Kapoor back on Star Plus...

-Deepali- thumbnail

We have not hyped our show "- Siddhart Malhotra

TellyBuzz in conversation with Siddhart Malhotra on his new show on Star Plus, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Siddharth Malhotra and Cinevistaas, the makers of the popular cult show Sanjivani and Dill Mill Gayye, have returned to Star Plus after a hiatus with their new show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain...

The show tells the tale of two sisters and the deep bond that they share. The show is already on air and TellyBuzz had an exclusive chat with Producer, Siddhart Malhotra, who openly shared his experiences about the show and also the trends in television today...

How does it feel to come back with a show like Ek Hazaron Main?
It feels great and overwhelming to come back to Star Plus after nine years as the last show we did with them was Sanjivani. Now, after a break we are back with a show for which we had been working since a year and a half.

Take us through the making of the show, and its concept.      
We wanted to bring in a show which talks about two sisters, but at the same time it had to be different from the tales that already said. After the death of their parents it is the elder sister who becomes the father and mother for the younger one. The show is completely character and vision driven. And that is why we have chosen places like Hrishikesh, Missouri and Chandigarh to shoot this show.

Tale of two sisters has become a common concept in the industry; how different is the story telling in your show?
There has to be a conflict in the show for a story to develop. The show depicts the bond that the sisters share and that itself is the conflict of the show. Both the sisters would live and die for each other. When the younger one does it for her sister she ends up in a mess which her sister covers up later. This will later on complicate the situation and the story will developed accordingly.  

Take us through the characterization of the two sisters, Jeevika and Maanvi? How diverse are they in nature?      
Jeevika, portrayed by Krystal is a very calm person. She is extremely sorted who gets adjusted to any situation and obeys her Beeji's (Anju Mahendroo) orders to the fullest. Since their parent's death she has been the mother and father to her younger sister Maanvi played by Niaa. Maanvi is a rebel who is very impulsive and hates if anything bad happens to her sister. She lives for Jeevika and tries to get the best for her. 

How did you go about casting Krystle DSouza and Nia Sharma for central roles?
We had done a lot of auditions and once we got Krystal I did not want to lose her. She had the face and look that were apt for Jeevika. Krystal, so far had not tried a completely Indian character and it would be a fresh look for her. She has the grace and the dignity that is needed for the role. After the elder one, we auditioned half of the industry for Maanvi but we were just not getting the right girl. Then Rohini Singh mentioned about the second girl who was in Kaali - Ek Agnipariksha. Once we auditioned her, I did not want to lose her as well. I feel very protective of her like an elder brother. I have three sisters and now I have four. 

We have heard that you are in complete praise for the amount of talent that Nia has. How was your experience working with her?              
Nia is extremely talented and she is more or less like Maanvi which makes her even more natural in the outcome she produces. She is pure and speaks from her heart. She is like Maanvi who speaks first and then thinks.

What about the male leads, Abhinav Shukla, Karan Tacker and Kushal Tandon
Abhinav plays the role of Dr Manant who is a responsible person and has a crush on Jeevika. And Maanvi wants him to marry Jeevika as she thinks only he can make her sister happy. Also she does not like anyone else to come in between them which the audience will see in the third episode. Karan plays the character of Viren, a Harward student and lawyer by profession who hails from a family of Lawyers. He is a very responsible man who adheres to family values and is connected to Seema Kapoor more than his mother. Kushal plays the role of Viren's younger brother, Virat who loves his brother and is a very happy go lucky person. He is very attached to his mother, but at the same time he has his own opinion and acts according to his wishes. Though he listens to his family, when it comes to implementation he listens to his heart. His character is similar to Amitabh Bachchan's in Sholay.                            

Considering the buzz, what kind of feedback are you getting for the show?          
We have actually created a Facebook page for the show. So better than asking me, it would be better if the viewers visit the page and see the response. The general feedback that I received from both the television and the film industry has been good. But simultaneously we have to realize that the ultimate decision is taken by the audience and for that we will have to wait and watch.        

Cinevistaas has usually dealt with unique youth based shows like Dill Mill Gayye. How difficult is it to move to a family oriented genre?        
It is still a youth based show with equal element of family in it. We are all young people and the characters in the show are the people you can identify around you. 

Can we sense the typical Cinevistaas stamp on this show too? 
Completely, because Cinevistaas has always been youth based and you will see the freshness in this again. 

Apart from the beautiful locales of Hrishikesh, where do you plan your outdoor shoots?As I mentioned earlier we had gone to Missouri and Chandigarh for the shoot. In a way Cinevistaas is the pioneer of outdoor shoots. 

You have got a good experienced bag of senior actors in Anju Mahendroo, Seema Kapoor, Indu Verma and Anupam Bhattacharya. How do you see the ensemble cast working together?
As of now, everyone has gelled well and we all are like a family on the sets. We give the liberty to the actors for their inputs as well. We have our director Sankrant Verma who sits with them and asks for their contributions because we believe that this aspect will button up the graph of the show. And it is the actors right to give their suggestions as they own the show.

After DMG, this is your next big dream project. What are the expectations?        
Frankly speaking, Sanjivani was a bigger show and DMG was comparatively easy for me. As far as this show is concerned, we have done an honest job and the honesty will be reflected in the show. We have not hyped our show much like Bade Bade Acche Laggte Hai or Kuch Toh Log Kahenge. But still we expect a decent start after which we will stir up. Right now we have completed fifteen episodes and I will be there for another forty after which the project will be taken over by my team.

Are you happy with the time slot, especially considering that you have some decent competition coming from different channels at the same slot?                
Honestly, we have to face competition, whichever time slot it may be. If you have marketed your show well and if the content is good, people will watch it.  One of the biggest examples is Saathiya which is doing extremely well without much promotion. If your marketing is less, then you will purely have to rely on the content of the show.  

Your views on television and competition for TRPs today.  
I just hope that progressive television comes back. There were days when we had an Air Force based show like Saraa Akaash, a medical show like Sanjivani, a complete romantic story like Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chaand. If we notice, we had variety of shows earlier running on the channel. But today I feel television is going to the dogs and seriously speaking, I do not like even one show other than Bade Acche Laggte Hai on TV. People relate to that show because of the situations and the characters whom we can relate to. Hence I would come up with a show only when I like a subject and feel the need to highlight it. 

Which is the show, in the existing lineup across channels which has made a mark, according to you?     
Bade Acche Laggte Hain. I do not miss an episode. Ekta Kapoor is a genius and there is also Prashant who works for the show from whom I have learnt everything of television today.

How do you see the future of television going?
The bubble will burst any time because this is an era where unexpected films are attaining great success. Audience is unpredictable and this is a cycle wherein the bubble can burst any moment.      

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

Pl . do comments Below Link😊

"We have not hyped our show "- Siddhart Malhotra                          
-Deepali- thumbnail

Implusive, childlike, delightful Maanvi

Meet Maanvi from STAR Plus' new primetime show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai who is loved for her child-like quality by her mature elder sister, Jeevika.

Happy-go lucky and forever getting in to trouble, Maanvi is very attached to her sister and will always protect her, as she did when the professor insulted Jeevika - Maanvi ruined his car.
"Whatever I do, I do it for my sister, Jeevika di," exclaims Maanvi explaining the special bond the sisters share. "After the death of our parents, she is the one who has been both mother and father to me. I look up to her and can live and die for her. I can do anything for her- try me," she challenges.

The title of the show Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai explains the deep bond shared by the two sisters Jeevika and Maanvi. They simply can't do without each other. "That is true. I can't stand anything said or done against my sister and whoever does so will have to pay big time. But I have seen that whenever I try to help her, I end up making things worse."

Prasing her sister, she adds, "Jeevika di is a dutiful daughter while I am her opposite. She is subtle, softspoken, follows rules no matter what, is a bit conventional, sanskari and serious too. I look upto her and love her with all my heart."

Shooting in Rishikesh and Mussorie, Maanvi had a great time working with the whole unit. We celebrated birthdays, had parties post pack up and forged a strong bond while shooting. I love my look of Patiala salwar with a short kurti and puffed up sleeves till the elbow. Being a part of STAR Plus again post Kaali is a great opportunity for me," she ends.

Know more about the two sisters, watch Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2362/implusive-childlike-delightful-maanvi.aspx

Prernarbofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am exactly like Jeevika, says Krystle      

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

The eldest child of family often turns out to be the most responsible and Jeevika is no different. Adored and loved by her little sister Maanvi, Jeevika has been a parent to her in every possible way.

Jeevika is far more mature than her age. Her goal in life is to ensure Maanvi's happiness and well- being at all costs.

Ask Jeevika about her brat younger sister Maanvi and she jumps to her defense immediately. "Maanvi might be a baby of the house but she isn't spoilt. Yes, she needs to be guided at times but she has the same values as I have, given by our parents. I know deep down that Maanvi is sorted and knows right from wrong. She is pampered at home, so she gets away with a lot. I would sacrifice anything for her sake."

Jeevika lives for others and is happy to put the happiness of her sister, her beeji and other family members before her own. She is silent from the outside but strong from the inside. Krystle D'souza is enjoying playing the role of Jeevika. She says, "I am exactly like her in real life. I am a quiet person and bit reserved too. While Neha who plays Maanvi is like her character – totally mischievous and talks nineteen to ninety. I couldn't have been happier getting this role as I love the concept and the realistic treatment makes the show more endearing to me."

Talking about the shooting experience, she adds, "Rishikesh was simply beautiful as we would wake up to fog filled mornings. It wasn't hot even while shooting in the afternoon sun. It was magical."

Know more about the two sisters, watch Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

Starplus.in news  |   Friday, October 07, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2368/i-am-exactly-like-jeevika-says-krystle.aspx