aryan,shy & dipika

ghumaan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i m new member of this fourm. i m bigest fan of kuljeet randhawa...i want to talking about shinna,aryan &dipika's scenes...plz share ur stories related with them...plz plz plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey but i like aryan and deepika alllooottt
what do u want to discuss? their arguments or their concern towards eachother? πŸ˜‰
ghumaan thumbnail
hiii veenaπŸ˜ƒ ...thanks for reply ...plz share ur stories related to that scens when shy become so much possive for aryan & some problems are occurs due to depika betweem them...plz reply soon...
Veena.. thumbnail
yeah she became very possesive about him and every one knew the reason including deepika except aryan himself πŸ˜›
i remember very well deepika herself told him that "wo bol thu rahi hai aryan" hahahahha really ghonchoo aryan budhuu
and about deepika she was just be in herself aryan seems to be impressed but in all that shaina somehow missunderstood them thats why behave in that way
ghumaan thumbnail
😊hiii veena😊 can u tell me is there any old FF related to these scenes in which they all are present and shy feels jealous from depika?????????if not than can any one write FF related these scenes?????😍  i love these scenes sooo much.
Veena.. thumbnail
hmmm actually i really don't know about FF but i now there is aFF started by Kul_shy with the name "new fanfic" on 2nd page of this forum where every one is present in that FF πŸ˜ƒ
ghumaan thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒokkk thanks dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 did u write any story related with ss???????
Veena.. thumbnail
nopes πŸ˜”
mje stories likhna nahi ati 
ghumaan thumbnail
its ok dear muje kaunsa ati hai😊...jo aap ne muje FF ke bare mein bataye tha...its amazing...uski next story kul_shy kyun nahi upload kar rahi??😭..i m waiting  the next part of that FF.  Edited by ghumaan - 12 years ago
Veena.. thumbnail
oh may be she is busy in her work or anything... hopes so she ill continue it soon πŸ˜ƒ