and i am disgusted

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

👏happy ending for u enjoy vs lovers

but sad there wont be much of their romance😆ab serial kahtam

and what an horrible last epi it was, only the first 10 min were good when d was questioning bha

and wah imv redemption by one dialogue of d kyaa baat hain
pathetic epi it was acc 2 me, i left it halfway
colors jaao maro

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anmol paaji ...all i was looking at was IMV -D ..it made me feel quiet nostalgic  how we began with them & now how we end with them ..in that respect it was the way it should be ..the less said about VS the better ..i just don't want to say anything there ..all i can say is Colors lost a good show .a good cast .& class viewership.

I am sure we will get Esha & Shiv Sir back soon ..coz though MB have shut shop ..but their talent has not ..now just looking forward to their next projects .
Edited by angelshy - 12 years ago
Gourinandan thumbnail
Truely...how cme imv got transfrmed so quickly...episode was sooo boring...nd as alwyz dvki is the one who has to sacrifice...bt it was a happy ending
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m totally Disappointed Wid the Last Epi!! Totally lame and disgusting!!

I dont even know wat to say!! I m speechless Really!! I mean do these Colors ppl think like Marriage is some joke or a game 😳 The last episode was An Super Epic Fail!! No words to express how much depressed i am by this episode!! 👎🏼 👎🏼 I feel so let down and horrible and dejected as a viewer!!! Oh Colors I m so so Done and Finished with this Regressive and pathetic Channel forever 🤢

Is this wat they call Mukti bandhan but i m sorry i really disagree to it

ALL IN ALL A TRULY PUKE WORTHY EPISODE AND A TOTAL LET DOWN TO THE LOYAL VIEWERS OF THE SHOW!!

I Detest colors for butchering my fav character IM VIRANI  😔 😔
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Oh no after reading all ur comments i will drop the idea of even watching the last episode.
santok80 thumbnail
yes pls dont watch it; any mb lover can't see such merciless killing of imv and to that extent ki he went to mangrole for rest of his life
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yup..it was disgusting😡 How could they make IMV's character so lame? IMV's sharth to BB is that he will do D's Kanyadan What was the need to show it?  IMV begging to D for Mukti and calling her his 'guru' was the limit😡 I regret watching today's episode
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
W*F... Should I even watch it.. it'll break MY HEART... TO see IMV in this way.. I promised ppl an analysis.. but IDK if I wanna see it and watch such immense butchering of IMV..

I dont care VS got together.. they were miserable enough to deserve each other.. but why glorify D when she has been nothing but extremely juvenile and stupid about the whole thing.. And IMV giving up everything.. NO WAY... THT WASNT THE IMV WE LOVE.. I am not going to accept it..nope IMV cant meet such an end.. no way..
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

W*F... Should I even watch it.. it'll break MY HEART... TO see IMV in this way.. I promised ppl an analysis.. but IDK if I wanna see it and watch such immense butchering of IMV..

I dont care VS got together.. they were miserable enough to deserve each other.. but why glorify D when she has been nothing but extremely juvenile and stupid about the whole thing.. And IMV giving up everything.. NO WAY... THT WASNT THE IMV WE LOVE.. I am not going to accept it..nope IMV cant meet such an end.. no way..

Sonali they literally portrayed IMV like some loser!! IMV leaving everything behind and going to mangrole he becomes Ishwariya this how he gets mukti!! The way they show IMV all shattered and broken in his room was so disheartening IMV Folding hands in front of Devki and calling her his Guru And tells her to lead the path to his so called redemption or i.e Mukti!! I was really disappointed seeing our Dark lord being portrayed as some haara hua insaan Its a shame on the part of colors for butchering the iconic character of IM Virani and Killing MB's essence
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Am NOT watching . I will remember IMV as I last remember him , scolding Nirali . I wish they had shown Vaibhav's Saas does a Strip Tease in his wedding reception as her gift to the couple and Baa and Motilal watching it it .  Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago