Poll

As a Master of Ceremony, Is Shaan good?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Rohit2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

During presentation, I felt Shaan uses certain criteria which may deviate understanding of situation. During last show of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, full of dispute / dramma....Shaan declared in the begining that Debojit got highest votes. As such, before this , he always kept secret about highest votes till last. If he had declared one or both of remaining winner earlier than Debojit, situation might have been different.

Does anyone think, Shaan told this with some purpose?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun_8687 thumbnail
LOL..Shaan dus wat Gajji tells him 2 do..don bl;ame shaan for dat
aashish4me thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun_8687

LOL..Shaan dus wat Gajji tells him 2 do..don bl;ame shaan for dat

In that episod it was decided in the back that... everytime we declared Highest Vote gainer in the last ... this time lets starts from Highest too lowest... in this thing it was been bubu........... and all happen...

lol ..... πŸ˜†
SHUBHAMSG thumbnail

SHAAN IS AN EXCELLENT ANCHOR AND HE IS AN EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE PERSON

Please do not use caps lock as this indicates shouting on the net!

Edited by Jem4SRK - 18 years ago
Jem4Himesh thumbnail
Shaan does a great job....he is in "between" the mentors & contestants 
Jyothichandra thumbnail
Shaan is a very good anchor πŸ‘ , he does a great job handling all these difficult situations with ease.
Bratati_0712 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyothichandra

Shaan is a very good anchor πŸ‘ , he does a great job handling all these difficult situations with ease.

agreedπŸ˜›

Mona59 thumbnail
Shaan is paid to just talk what was told and not use his personal remarks, so he does his job I am sure he is far far better than Sonu Nigam who was always trying to project himself with guests by catching everyones feet and finally pulling them.

apparaohoare thumbnail
Shaan is just EXCELLENT. πŸ‘
psa1 thumbnail
Shaan is much better than Sonu Nigam. I feel that Sonu always had a lot of arrogance. Shaan treats everyone with respect and does not seem insecure.