monsi08 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
Today Arnav was looking absolute treat to the eyes... So handsome... so dashing...
when he said .. "jab baat nahin karni hai... etc etc"... ooohhh... 😳😳😳
Har dialog mein dum... haye haye hayeee... MAZA AA GAYA...😳

Today I only looked at him... rest all were blur for me 😆

I have no clue how to post pics... somebody pls help 😃

Cheers,
Monsi

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

3.1k

Users

9

Likes

43

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
He always looks delectable to me yaar... I guess I'm just wired that way!!... heheh... 😳.. he is such a treat to the eyes!!
monsi08 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
haan so to hai... but aaj kuchh aur extra tha 😃
We cant get over him... today his voice modulation... controlled anger... slight smirk... everything... JUST BANG ON...

I am a goner today 🤪

Cheers,
Monsi
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
Dii.. Barun is definitely a treat to watch! He's sooo awesomee! And he's getting yummier each day.

I haven't seen the epi yet.. *Sooo eagerly waiting*.. but just POV :D
.hea. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#5


Haiyyee...I wonder how KKG controls!
He was looking so so so so dreamy!
Every color suits him so well!
the_rain thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
#6



He was looking damn good in the last few scenes...the way he was picking up the phone knowing perfectly well that it's Khushi on the other side and the way he said 'mera waqt barbaad mat karo', the way he looked at her when she entered the room & kept on smirking slightly...he was too good...


The clothes & the expressions - both suited him 😍
IUW3V2YVXPETPIRG thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#7

Aree haan...

i thought he changed to soft character..

but no no no...

he is always stiff ASR...

monsi08 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
@Pinky... arre dekho dekho... maza aa jayega... Arnav ko dekh ke .. mera kal ka frustration ho gaya chhu-mantar ... 😆

@murphy... har colour ... har kapda... har baat... har adaa... kya accha nahin hai ... woh kaho 😆

I am in dreamland 😳

Cheers,
Monsi
-Amyy thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
''Har dailouge m Dum'' Excatly !!! 😛
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: monsi08

@Pinky... arre dekho dekho... maza aa jayega... Arnav ko dekh ke .. mera kal ka frustration ho gaya chhu-mantar ... 😆

@murphy... har colour ... har kapda... har baat... har adaa... kya accha nahin hai ... woh kaho 😆

I am in dreamland 😳

Cheers,
Monsi


Dii.. 20mins to go before it airss😆 I'm dying here already after reading the updatess😆

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".