Update 23rd january 2006

hiral_anju0930 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

title: only 30 seconds of krish... but totally worth it!!! 😊

tanisha wonders how mamta got krish, akshay blames mamta and calls the security, the cops tell akshay that there is some misunderstanding. the police tells that mamta called the cops and made the whole plan, but unfortunately they couldnt get the kidnappers. Tansiaha says that its ok, they should leave the kidnappers alone as they might do something bigger next time and urges akshay to stop the case. the police says that they should thank mamta. akshay is a little shy, he scolds the maid, but then dadi says that it was her decision. dadi says that with 5 women in the house and no one have time for krish and so she is making Mamta krish's Nanny. tanisha is upset... dadi says: "krish doesnt need toys, he needs the love of the mother, which mamta has"πŸ‘,,,, mamta is playing with krish and asks him if she is his mother. dadi comes ther and gives a small ganapati to mamta saying that she knowz that mamta is looking for someone in this town, and i until she doesnt find what she is looking for, she should stay with krish and take his responsibility... mamta happily agress.... πŸ‘ ...... askshay comes and demads mamta to leave,😑 but dadi says that mamta will stay in the house, no matter what...dadi leaves and akshay gets mad, he tells her that she is lucky that her wicked planned succedded, and how she tricted the police and the women of the house, he siad that its not a coincidence that krish was found, but the kidnappers were not found.... mamta is really hurt... 😭

tanisha wonders how mamta got krish... her mom on the other hand is worried and has high BP, tanisha calls her mom, but she doesnt pick up. some guy picks up the phone and tells tanisha he wil cause more trouble if he doesnt get the money... akshay comes in and says that he doesnt want tanisha to live in this house... tanisha says its shocking of they two finally agrees on something...πŸ˜†...... mata is crying, she sees krish and krishu is playing so cutely 😳... till the wieredo akshay comes and picks up krish... a sad song is played... mamta decides that she will suffer until she doesnt find her kid... the servants explain the rules of the house to mamta and describe everyone...and tells them that how from a small food stall, they owned such a big buisness... they say how these people love and hate each other... mamta, dadi and shaina make khichdi for krish and have a good timeπŸ˜›.... shaina leaves early.. she goes to the room and karan comes there.. and tells her that even if me and akshay are step brothers, i still care about him, and pleads that tanisha shouldnt go out of hte house... shaina promises that she wont leave tanisha... karan gives her a hug and has a wicked smile... πŸ˜•

tanisha calls her mom, and starts getting mad and tells her that krish is found... and she tells her what happened when karan got home... tanisha wonders how krish got to the mall... mamta gets food for tanisha and hears everything...πŸ‘

preview: mamta prays to God, that for the family's happiness she hsould hide the truth, and for every body's sake she is going to do something that she has never done before....πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranchin thumbnail
thnxxxxxxxx a lot for the update.
-srinjan
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Anju, i missed seeing today's episode. But, your update really helped... Thanks again... πŸ˜›
hiral_anju0930 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinodbhatia

Hi Anju,

Would like to appreciate your work for Krish
I am proud today to be his father after reading thses lovely messages

Regards

Vinod Bhatia

welcome mr. bhatia to india - forums. on behalf of everyone here, i would like to welcome you to the forum. and yes, Krish is our favorite!!!!! we look forward for some more of Krish's masti on 'mamta'....... 😊

Premkidiwaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for wonderful update.