Poll

Is Ismail Darbar a good person

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ved!ka thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
is Ismail Darbar a good person, i find him great and you😊😳👏 Edited by Ved!ka - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay_delhi_guy thumbnail
He is the BEST amongst all and so is his mentee Debu...
gvnls thumbnail
He seems like a silent killer
*JaLpArI* thumbnail
well i think ismail is a very sincere and honest person...his music masterpieces are actually a proof of his personality...only a pure soul can come up with music so beautiful...
simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know him personally but whatever I've seen of him .. he's the most honest, unbiased and matured among the mentors ...

The others are sick !!!

😉
cinnamonspice thumbnail
He's the best from all of them there. 😊
inku_73 thumbnail
In my opinion Ismail Durbar is one of the best music directors today. His compositions reflect the fact that he is definately a profound musician who does full justice to music. I have always noted that when he is listening to any particular contestant... he does his very best to hear the music and not the fact that he or she belongs to "lets rock" or "Jai Ho" gharana.

God Bless you and your family, Ismailji.
simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No need for words. The poll results show what ID is. Period.

😉 😉 😉
Bumblebee thumbnail
From what we have seen so far I am sure everyone is able to say that ID was the only judge who has been fair and is not biased.

He does not mince words when it comes to the contestants in his Gharana or from the other Gharanas. The one with the most childish behaviour is HR and the most contradictory is AS.

pinkpanther21 thumbnail
yes because he always says things truthfully